Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (144)

5tacka
5tackaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my local coles

I have been shopping at Coles for a few years now and the staff are all just super lovely, they are fantastic at thier jobs and all put up with alot. Thank you Lynbrook Coles

Sheralynn
SheralynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles plant based Christmas Roast with sweet chutney - A nice surprise

Being a vegetarian, although the selection is getting better, have not previously found a roast that is worth eating. I saw this one reduced after Christmas and thought I would give it a try. Was pleasantly delighted. The flavour is very nice, has the taste of stuffing but not as overpowering. The chutney was also a nice addition. Even my meat eating husband enjoyed. Will certainly buy again.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Affordable Supermarket

I save more money shopping at Coles than any other supermarket. They have a huge selection of stock and they have great sales. The stores are clean and spacious and the workers are helpful.

Piper
Piper

Great

Great service and it’s very easy to find what you need in store. The staff are lovely and everyone will help you if you need to find something in the store

Myrtle
Myrtle

Coles been my first choice of food shopping because you will have everything in the supermarket plus a 10 dollars off for flybuys points how great. Is that. Clean and affordable too

Lux A.
Lux A.

I really like shopping there

Coles is a great supermarket. I always find fresh fruits and vegetables, the prices are reasonable, the stuff is nice. We have a big store near where we live so I am going there at least 3 times a week.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

good deals

good deals weekly coles has when is all sort staff that u want to have ususaly weekly u get good deal on prepaid sim and another is groceries but some staff is cheaper acckrding to another places

Hong shi Wu
Hong shi Wu

I like Coles Supermarket

I like coles supermarket in Australia. I have to go to coles supermarket every week for shopping, They have all the things I need With good prices, Normally they have convenience location.

Mary
Mary

The BEST lasagna in the whole of Australia

I brought the Coles brand lasagna from my local Coles and it is seriously the best lasagna. If I could give the rating anything more than 5 stars I would. I've eaten many different types of lasagna and this has proven to be the best out of all of them by far! For a very affordable price, the quality is excellent and tastes amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Sharnie H.
Sharnie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just love it

Great product n produce really cheap great staff really friendly and approachable attitude store layout is great love how the have other sections besides just food and what have you

Randa Abboud
Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

Home Owner
Home OwnerPerth, WA

Great range abd service

I love shopping at Coles. The range of products is great the customer service is always helpful and friendly. Ive never had any dramas and the products i need are always available

Doge
DogeNorth Queensland, QLD

food.

coles is a great super market it has every thing i need especially since i am vegan it has lots of healthy options i don't like it how if there is pizza its a cheese pizza with spinach on top that doesn't make it healthy but every thing else is good

Adam Randel
Adam RandelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful experience

I loved the way the staff helped me through my shopping experience, a young woman pulled me into the back toilet as she had caught me stealing pieces of chicken and bread from their store (I'm acting as if i don't have anything in my back pockets) and she whipped out a large beef sausage from her right pocket and violently ruptured my throat with it, I can't stand the taste of sausage as I am a vegetarian (the chicken was to give to my hungry children that i had left in a 40 degree car for an hour) but damn her technique was amazing.

Divinia J.
Divinia J.

Coles Kwinana

I was at Coles for my weekly shops. As usual, staff were friendly and service oriented. The cashier was training a junior and therefore I had an item scanned twice which I realised it only after walking to the car park. Came back to the counter and a young man helped me with the refund and showed great customer service.

Luke M.
Luke M.Victoria

Great place to shop

Coles is a great place to shop. Great range of products and experience with customers making it a breeze to get everything I need in one place. Staff are always ready to help

Leisa B.
Leisa B.Perth, WA

Coles such a great store

I live up the road from coles for the first time and I am so impressed with the community it encourages the cheaper prices and the excellent products. They are always trying to promote local WA farmers who are the backbone of our produce. On top of that they also provide freebies being great recipe ideas and a fantastic magazine for free with tips recipes and other ideas.

Kersti
KerstiFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent supermarket

Customer service in our local store is beyond excellent! And cant forget weekly specials! I do wish they'd use more local fruit and vegetables from the area! But so far my experience has been always great!

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everyday NEEDS

Coles is my go-to supermarket to purchase my daily needs. Starting from milk, bread, snacks, frozen food, cleaning products, personal hygiene products, fruits, veggies, toiletries, flowers, mags, giftcards I buy them all from Coles. After living in UK, I was so used to purchasing from TESCo and in Australia Coles works the same except for they don't have huge format stores. But it suits me as there is a store closer to my work, n y way home, a shopping center near my home.. Coles is everywhere and I enjoy shopping at Coles. They have promotions and discounts all through the year.

paul476
paul476nsw, 2350

Coles new world

a great place to purchase items at competitive prices with many items at reduced prices that are holding for lower income earners
a great parking area always clean in store and neat customer service persons

Tyra U.
Tyra U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Available items in various price ranges

I think range of products available and the price range is good. As a example it has the same product in different price ranges and quality. which helps the customer to choose what they want from their budget. I think it's good in customer perspective. Customer service is not bad also.

Danielle Stevens
Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Decent store, good customer service

Fairly good store, good spacing of each isle, customer service is decent. I regularly visit this store, some good specials depending on my needs. Easy planogram layout, I usually know where to find what I need. Also the various deli/butcher/bakery departments are timely in serving and professional. In particular, tasty and fresh roast chickens.

Consuelo L.
Consuelo L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good supermarket

This is a great supermarket , where u can find everything u need. There is a lot of special every week , and a lot of discount . The stuff are really nice .

Jade
Jade

Good prices

Coles is always the better supermarket for vaule and range.
I always bulk up on the half price specials and the docket deals for liquorland are great money savers and you get flybuys great savings allround.

Birdman
BirdmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kalamata Olive Bread

Firm, moist, packed with loads of black olives. Little on the expensive side but a great taste compared to what you would pay for from a chain bakery shop. Recommended as part of an anti-pasti platter.