Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (46)

Randa Abboud
Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

Store LocationPlaza store

Adam Randel
Adam RandelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful experience

I loved the way the staff helped me through my shopping experience, a young woman pulled me into the back toilet as she had caught me stealing pieces of chicken and bread from their store (I'm acting as if i don't have anything in my back pockets) and she whipped out a large beef sausage from her right pocket and violently ruptured my throat with it, I can't stand the taste of sausage as I am a vegetarian (the chicken was to give to my hungry children that i had left in a 40 degree car for an hour) but damn her technique was amazing.

Store LocationWestfield, Marion

paul476
paul476nsw, 2350

Coles new world

a great place to purchase items at competitive prices with many items at reduced prices that are holding for lower income earners
a great parking area always clean in store and neat customer service persons

Store Locationarmidale nsw 2350
Tyra U.
Tyra U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Available items in various price ranges

I think range of products available and the price range is good. As a example it has the same product in different price ranges and quality. which helps the customer to choose what they want from their budget. I think it's good in customer perspective. Customer service is not bad also.

Store LocationGlenroy, Vic

Danielle Stevens
Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Decent store, good customer service

Fairly good store, good spacing of each isle, customer service is decent. I regularly visit this store, some good specials depending on my needs. Easy planogram layout, I usually know where to find what I need. Also the various deli/butcher/bakery departments are timely in serving and professional. In particular, tasty and fresh roast chickens.

Store LocationWarnbro
Dwayne
DwayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK service and retail spaces

I recently changed back to Coles from another major chain. I like the shop layout and wide spaces, staff in my local Downling Street store are always nice and friendly.

Store LocationDownling Street, Sydney

Coles Brand Packet Soup Indian Curry Flavour.

I purchased the packet soup because it was on specials, I just loved it the first time so I went out and bought quite a few more. It's got a beautiful flavour and it goes well on a cold winters day. Thank you Coles for being inclusive with flavours.

Store Locationwerribee Coles
Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Normally happy but now sad

I went to get a free container but the cupboard was bare. Normally I am happy with Coles but not today. If it wasn't for flybuys and weekly specials it would be expensive but with those it is good.

Store LocationBox Hill

Gina Brewington
Gina BrewingtonSydney, NSW

Staff are very helpful and friendly

Quite a contrast to the staff at Coles Hurstville Station. The Coles staff inside Westfield Hurstville go out of their way to assist customers . If they dont have something on the shelf the staff will go and check to see if the product is available in their reserve area. As a paying customer I appreciate good customer service and with a friendly smile...

Store LocationHurstville Westfield Shopping Court

Melly G
Melly GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I just came back from coles, the servers were very lovely and helpful, i needed candles and they knew exactly where it was right away. The prices are also very reasonable and their products are of great quality

Store LocationRoxburge park
Rose
RoseSouth-East, TAS

I wish we had a coles where I live

We love coles. The online shopping is easy and the delivery is friendly and helpful, the cost is very affordable. Coles has better sausages that aren’t full of gristle wich we love. I wish we had a coles closer to us.

Store LocationKingston

disappointing fish

Apart from usually fresh high quality farmed fish the supposedly fresh fish offerings are horrible. Discoloured obviously old product is the norm in Bega. Fresh apparently means not frozen;neither is road kill. the stuff looks inedible!

Perfect for everyday shopping

Good deals on products and the quality products of products is good. Vegetables are fresh. The store product range is good, I find all what I want for my daily needs.

Store Locationrhodes
Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Coles brand is usually much better than woolworths

I have the coles brands to be superior to Woolworths. I also find the pricing b enter suited to things I buy. Meat prices better at coles. Deli could do better needs bigger and better range.

Store LocationCannonvale
IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping Made Simple

Love shopping in Coles! Everything is so nicely displayed and laid out and even when it’s busy you don’t wait that long at the checkouts or you just go to the self checkout! Staff are super friendly and helpful... I love the Brissy ones especially... that’s just me being biased probably though but either way whatever one you go to I’ve found they have too service, cleanliness and great atmospheres at all of them!

Store LocationBrisbane
Renna O.
Renna O.

Good customer service

I go to Coles to buy something almost every day. Their customer service is useful and great when we ask for their help. I recommend that people shop at Coles.

Lukus C.
Lukus C.Hunter Region, NSW

It's Coles

Everyone knows Coles, the do good, sometimes bad, My kid like the stickies, I want a $20 gift card so I can buy a chicken or maybe some Coles brand apples.

Store Locationsingleton
Rob Lang
Rob LangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Hot Cross buns EVER...2

Thank you Coles for producing the absolute BEST Hot Cross Buns I've EVER had and also for the remarkable use of All Australian fruit ...Your Bakery Products are just the best along with your range of quality COLES HOME BRAND goods ...So well done COLES and keep it up ...Very happy customer ....Rob Lang , Sth Australia...

Store LocationMarion and Parkholme
Pamela lang
Pamela langWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What is happening ?

what is happening? Why are the shelves have no food ? When I look at breakfast food , cat and dog food, Biscuits, Tin food, sauces, drinks, toilet paper ect the stock is low and spread out like they are filling a hole. Its the same in the meat and fruit and vegetables and frozen food. The choice is not there. Are we going into a recession. it is the same in Woolworths, Coles, Aldis and the Chemist warehouse. A bit of a worry if we have a disaster it would cause a panic buying and no food. A good thing a lot of skiny people then the doctors would be out of bussiness. When you go shopping next have a look. I love Coles, Woolworths Aldis and the warehouse.

Store LocationColes, Woolworths, Aldi's and the Warehouse.
AlyceFranklin
AlyceFranklinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kind staff but limitations of products

There is a flamboyant staff member at the Lutwyche store who stands out from and greets everyone with a giant smile, "greeting to you all" he says with a larger than life personality! It's refreshing and positively satisfying to have someone focus solely on customer service. The store is currently being renovated so some items are limited but they do make flat break fresh and the wild caught seafood is very tasty!

Store LocationLutwyche, Qld, 4030
Kam
Kam

Very friendly customer service

Have been coming here for 8 yrs we have become like family. They don’t mind my kids and are very welcoming and know us by name now. Very family friendly

Store LocationReservoir