Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 9)

Listing monitored by Coles

Sharon C
Sharon CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reserve road upper coomera

Love the staff here they all bend over backwards to assist. Always have a smile. Very clean shelves filling or filled except toilet papaws right now lol. Love this place changed from Woolworths

Ruth W.
Ruth W.South East Queensland, QLD

easy to navigate shop

online shopping is a little hard to navigate but good once u get the hang of it if u dont like physically doing main grocery shop especially with children in tow, good to go in if just getting a couple of things

cheaf
cheaf

It is a great stop for groceries

I love how freshness and the quality of products they have. I just pity that most of the times when I go at a later time of the day some items were already not available. I hope replenishments would also be there regardless the time. But very happy with the variety of options I have.

@SHiK
@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall decent service, some times long wait in to our local one, also lot of products get out of stock, have to ask operator for stocking, self service is pretty good

Sheila
SheilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles Tooronga is great

Clean and organised, perhaps because it is right next to the headquarters. This is my number one go to place to buy groceries. Prices are OK and discounts (1/2 price, etc...) are real.

Piper
Piper

Great

Great service and it’s very easy to find what you need in store. The staff are lovely and everyone will help you if you need to find something in the store

AnR
AnR

Good selection of fresh fruits / Sometimes not as friendly staff

I like their selection of fresh fruits and veggies although I almost never see second-choice produce, hopefully they are donating it and don't throw it away. So far, the quality seemed very good.

The staff was sometimes a bit harsh at the cashier but nothing out of the ordinary.

Randa Abboud
Randa AbboudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good pricing

I do all my Weekly shopping from coles. Its very convenient clean store and have a variety of choices and prices are good. Customer service are very friendly and helpful

Adam Randel
Adam RandelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful experience

I loved the way the staff helped me through my shopping experience, a young woman pulled me into the back toilet as she had caught me stealing pieces of chicken and bread from their store (I'm acting as if i don't have anything in my back pockets) and she whipped out a large beef sausage from her right pocket and violently ruptured my throat with it, I can't stand the taste of sausage as I am a vegetarian (the chicken was to give to my hungry children that i had left in a 40 degree car for an hour) but damn her technique was amazing.

paul476
paul476nsw, 2350

Coles new world

a great place to purchase items at competitive prices with many items at reduced prices that are holding for lower income earners
a great parking area always clean in store and neat customer service persons

Tyra U.
Tyra U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Available items in various price ranges

I think range of products available and the price range is good. As a example it has the same product in different price ranges and quality. which helps the customer to choose what they want from their budget. I think it's good in customer perspective. Customer service is not bad also.

evan
evanPerth, WA

Good Experience

Haven't used Coles for a while. They refurbished our local store. Lots of space, improved range, and great lighting. I was with Coles 10 years ago then swapped over to Woolies - I'm now back at again as a Coles customer

Danielle Stevens
Danielle StevensPerth, WA

Decent store, good customer service

Fairly good store, good spacing of each isle, customer service is decent. I regularly visit this store, some good specials depending on my needs. Easy planogram layout, I usually know where to find what I need. Also the various deli/butcher/bakery departments are timely in serving and professional. In particular, tasty and fresh roast chickens.

Dwayne
DwayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

OK service and retail spaces

I recently changed back to Coles from another major chain. I like the shop layout and wide spaces, staff in my local Downling Street store are always nice and friendly.

Coles Brand Packet Soup Indian Curry Flavour.

I purchased the packet soup because it was on specials, I just loved it the first time so I went out and bought quite a few more. It's got a beautiful flavour and it goes well on a cold winters day. Thank you Coles for being inclusive with flavours.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Normally happy but now sad

I went to get a free container but the cupboard was bare. Normally I am happy with Coles but not today. If it wasn't for flybuys and weekly specials it would be expensive but with those it is good.

Gina Brewington
Gina BrewingtonSydney, NSW

Staff are very helpful and friendly

Quite a contrast to the staff at Coles Hurstville Station. The Coles staff inside Westfield Hurstville go out of their way to assist customers . If they dont have something on the shelf the staff will go and check to see if the product is available in their reserve area. As a paying customer I appreciate good customer service and with a friendly smile...

Melly G
Melly GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

I just came back from coles, the servers were very lovely and helpful, i needed candles and they knew exactly where it was right away. The prices are also very reasonable and their products are of great quality

Rose
RoseSouth-East, TAS

I wish we had a coles where I live

We love coles. The online shopping is easy and the delivery is friendly and helpful, the cost is very affordable. Coles has better sausages that aren’t full of gristle wich we love. I wish we had a coles closer to us.

disappointing fish

Apart from usually fresh high quality farmed fish the supposedly fresh fish offerings are horrible. Discoloured obviously old product is the norm in Bega. Fresh apparently means not frozen;neither is road kill. the stuff looks inedible!

Perfect for everyday shopping

Good deals on products and the quality products of products is good. Vegetables are fresh. The store product range is good, I find all what I want for my daily needs.

Em Ef
Em EfNorth Queensland, QLD

Coles brand is usually much better than woolworths

I have the coles brands to be superior to Woolworths. I also find the pricing b enter suited to things I buy. Meat prices better at coles. Deli could do better needs bigger and better range.

IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shopping Made Simple

Love shopping in Coles! Everything is so nicely displayed and laid out and even when it’s busy you don’t wait that long at the checkouts or you just go to the self checkout! Staff are super friendly and helpful... I love the Brissy ones especially... that’s just me being biased probably though but either way whatever one you go to I’ve found they have too service, cleanliness and great atmospheres at all of them!

Renna O.
Renna O.

Good customer service

I go to Coles to buy something almost every day. Their customer service is useful and great when we ask for their help. I recommend that people shop at Coles.

Lukus C.
Lukus C.Hunter Region, NSW

It's Coles

Everyone knows Coles, the do good, sometimes bad, My kid like the stickies, I want a $20 gift card so I can buy a chicken or maybe some Coles brand apples.