Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Coles

DJay
DJayToowoomba

Coles brand iPhone 30 pin usb cable

I bought a Coles mobile brand $5.00 Apple S30 connector Charge & Sync Cable,

Its certainly worth the money, snug fit connection, good length, no over heating, smooth charging, other aftermarket brands I've tried tend to have loose connections and devices are warm to touch after charge. congratulations Coles nice product,

Kell
KellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Springhill Coles awesome place to shop

This Coles is in a complex with quiet a few shops and a primary school just across the road so can be quiet busy at times, but the staff in general are great. They are friendly and do thier beat in peak times.
The range is great. Always fresh and store is clean.
My only complaint is to top management.... not everyone uses cards and in peak times many self service stand empty because cash paying customers. Please make more cash tills open and not so many card only. It gets really frustrating to have to wait for the 2-3 (cash) out of 8 registers to become free.

Aaron
AaronDarwin, NT

Great service great products

Every time i have visted the staff have been helpful and products have always fresh and available when ever i required them

Liz
LizPerth

Awesome

Have been shopping at Coles for 4years,as it's my local. I find most staff helpful and polite.always snuff check outs

Bad smelling peawns

Collected Coles prawns cooked Black Tiger at 11:34 a.m. the whole region smelled of bad fish but I assumed there probably been a spillage elsewhere; that the prawns would be ok. Brought them home to eat for dinner and the bag smells even unopened but worse when opened. I will be bringing them back tomorrow. We had something similar when we were unable to have our oysters at Christmas time.

New shelves order

They have changed things. I don’t know why, but it was really good how it was before the things change.

foxy 777
foxy 777Sydney, NSW

Coles at Hurstville, Nsw isnt that Big Compare 2 Woolies but find its Price R Better.

Have been shopping at Coles since we moved here, their Prices R Cheaper than Woolies & the Staff R Friendly. But sometimes when there is a lot
of Customers Waiting 2 Checkout there isnt enough Human C/Out counters OPENED. Not Everyone Likes 2 used Machines which Means lots of
Peoples will B Unemploy. We R Humans & we like 2 Interact with Another Humans. We dont like 2 B like in IROBOTS!.

mahe t
mahe tgeelong

Nice place for grocery shopping - Belmont Coles Belmont village

I like shopping groceries at Belmont coles, but sometimes the issue is lack of service assistants. This shop has good walking customers but the management cutoff staff and we need to do self service checkout which I hate to do.

Pradeep
PradeepMelbourne

Great Offers and variety of items.

The Coles Prahran is at a great location and is easily accessible. I mainly prefer this place for the offers on products and at the same time has a huge variety of stuffs. As I stay close by I visit at least once a week.

review123
review123

My go to store Coles Riverlink

VImanuilov
VImanuilovBrisbane

Good diary products

I have been shopping in Coles since December 2017 and I found that they had the best quality milk (full cream). Milk priced 3 AUD per 3 litters are not really good though. Also pay attention to the expiry date. In some stores they might be close to the expiration period.

Tomy
TomyMelbourne

Christmas Shopping

I regularly shop at Coles. Awesome to see friendly staff wearing Christmas T-shirts and with welcoming attitude. Great place to shop for Christmas. I strongly recommend to include coles direct bakery items in Reservoir coles.

Find out how Coles Supermarkets compares to other Supermarkets

Coles shopper generally satisfied with their range if goods .....

I shop Coles and have done for over 45 years. They sell most of what I need and the staff are always very helpful and happy to assist, but I need to comment on one product purchased on 8/12/2017.

Jamie
JamieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Supermarket

While I do work in a Coles supermarket I feel I could be a little biased but I do feel that Coles is one of the better shops to do your grocery shopping with.
I find heaps of products I regularly use and try out at Coles supermarkets and would gladly continue shopping there.

ShazzaB
ShazzaBIpswich

I love.shopping at Coles Silkstone

Coles at Silkstone is a great place to shop. Good quality fresh food. The staff are friendly and helpful and always have time to have a quick chat while they are scanning your groceries. It's my preferred store in Ipswich

steven
stevenBrisbane

coles egift card

I used the e-gift card. It can be used, however, it takes a long time to recognize it. I suggest the people print out the e-gift card to show in the reception. The pic in the mobile phone is not work well

Tamara
TamaraPerth, WA

Great?

I love shopping at Coles as they're very affordable and perfect for budget shopping! The bread is always freshly baked in store.

Greg
GregBrisbane

Good

Coles kallangur i requested a microwavable meal they went and found it then held it for me as it wasnot goingto be in the store . The staff made sure as they even got me a rain check price. The staff went out of there way to help

joe
joesouth australia, 5042

great place to shop

love shopping at coles. there are always specials going on and plenty of selection. it is so easy to find the products i like and the staff i deal with at the unley store are so amazingly friendly and helpful. doing my shopping every week there i save a lot of money and i get free perks such as discounts at bws when i receive my receipt.

Ravi
RaviSydney, NSW

I love shopping here!

The prices are better than Woolworths and at the same time even though Woolworths tends to have more variety Coles tends to have their shelves stocked most of the time. Walk into Woolworths in Plumpton and it looks like the end of the world is around the corner and all the shelves are empty. I would sacrifice variety for simply being able to buy things I want. Meanwhile my Woolies has just decided to stop selling my dogs mydog dog food like it doesn't matter that customers want something and it isn't there anymore.

sara
saracanberra

Good international section

Enjoy shopping in your international section - we like to buy the Sauerkraut from Poland. It is good value and tasty. The Podravka soup mix is also good. Your meat section is ok but I remember a year ago buying camel burgers and venison for a reasonable price. These have now disappeared. I wanted to buy the crocodile meat but this has disappeared also - replaced with rabbit and kangaroo meat. Please bring back more of your wild game!

WA made Cheeses

I would like to ask why there is no WA produced block cheeses stocked in our Coles in Belmont WA. There are other signs around saying Coles supports WA Made, so why don't you stock Capel or Brunswick or Harvey cheddar cheeses. Not gourmet just everyday cheese.
Come on Coles support WA Made!

Kellllie
KellllieTownsville

Amazing

I love shopping at coles i always get great service and friendly team meambers!! Its great that there coles brand water is always stocked and cheap

Great new product

I think the new range of bread low GI high fibre is fantastic thank you please keep the price range in my affordability as I'm a pensioner

Billybobjoe
BillybobjoeSydney

Great money saver & good customer service!

I get basically everything related to food here at an affordable price for the family & the customer service is almost flawless compared to the rest!