Ness

NessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paul from Gawler Green is amazing

I have spoken to Paul a few times in the past week as I am after a certain item in the Christmas Stock that was due to arrive that week. After the 3rd day he kindly grabbed my details and said he will call me when the stock arrives but to continue to call on the weekend which was his day off. I got a call from Paul today when the stock arrived and he put it aside for me to collect after work today. He has gone above and beyond his role and he deserves a big pat on the back for his excellent customer service.

Store LocationGawler Greeen SA
Acker

Acker

australian made salsas by coles

two salsas from coles, 'rojas' and 'verde', are just great and they're affordably priced,
most of all they are over 95% made in AUSTRALIA, which is a rare find.
medium sized chunks
fresh taste
i'm thrilled to find this salsa amongst the imports, which are also higher priced.
a no-brainer

Natalia

Natalia

I liked good prices

More client attention, it’s a good brand that has everything that you need
But in some cases the attention from the coles employers are not the best, they looks like doesn’t want to being a good service

Store LocationPoint cook

Lynette

Lynette

perfect

My local Coles is absolutely top! The staff at willowdale Coles are amazing. The store is always clean, stock are ways stocked up, if you need anything there are always staff around to assist you. Thank you to the staff at willowdale Coles. Keep up the great work!

Kylie

KylieWestern Australia

Love coles

I always shop at coles it is one of the cheapest stores with great product. I really like the bakery and deli section as they are always so fresh. Thumbs up from me.

Store LocationPerth

Keith

KeithGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Very helpful staff, great products staff helping me find the product i require and if i have trouble there HAPPY to help, as im a disability pensioner. This is in WA.

Store LocationMandurah WA

Victoria H.

Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Great Staff so helpful !!

The staff are so helpful and when you need assistance in finding a product ..They've been so very helpful and kind at lavington coles in NSW especially during pandemic time's

Teni

TeniAdelaide

A fine effort during the pandemic.

Coles supermarket in Port Adelaide S.A. has been a constant positive presence throughout the pandemic. Great service, patient, considerate staff and good prices on products. Well done Coles Port Adelaide!

Ian Lamont

Ian LamontGippsland, VIC

Quality.

I find that the quality is impressive and the range of products is great. I like the way that everything on the shelves is clearly marked and I like all of the specials that they have.

Store LocationWarragul Victoria.

Anthony A.

Anthony A.

Service

I regularly shop at Coles Reynella and always receive great service from friendly staff. If there is a queue another cash register is opened. Staff know where products are, and are happy to show me where they are.

Store LocationReynella

Tammie

TammieIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer

Very happy with my local Coles.
Staff there are friendly and able to help me to locate the items I want. Checkout operators have excellent customer service.
I often and will continue shopping there.

Store LocationCorrimal ns

Coles CARROTS- Delicious, Crunchy and Satisfying

I would just like to express my love and enjoyment for your Coles brand carrots I purchased this week. The crunch was just right, the sweetness and taste was something I have not experienced for some time. I would call myself a carrot fanatic and believe me I have had my fair share of average tasting carrots in the past. Thank you to Frankie Galati for all your hard working growing and picking these carrots. They were super tasty. My only feedback is that the photo of Frankie on the packaging should be enlarged. He is quite easy on the eye and golly gosh if I was a few years younger I would be out picking up Frankie.
Karen

Store LocationBalcatta
lillian j.

lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Lovely staff and well priced

I’ve been shopping with Coles for over 20 years And got my first job with them in 1996 when I was a teenager and in all that time I may have only had 2 bad experiences which were resolved very professionally.

Store LocationDandenong
MLAK66

MLAK66Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One Pot Beef Madras

I purchased this product as it was reduced and I thought I would give it a go and it was absolutely delicious. Very easy to make, very tender meat and great flavours. I dont usually buy prepackaged food/meals like this but I am very glad I did. It was all meat and spices in the pack so good value for money as well as being very tasty. Highly recommend you give it a try.

Store LocationStud Park Rowville
Ms Angel

Ms Angel

Hallal Section is fantastic.

Coles, has recently introduced a small section designated to Halal meat. Although its particularly small but I find what I need and Its absolutely fantastic. The chicken and the red meat is very fresh indeed.
I highly recommended the Halal meat section of Coles.

Store LocationBrisbane, Upper Mt Gravatt

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

very good value

have tried shopping at other supermarkets but coles vasse is the best, great parking, they big easy to shop, very wide isle's, store plan layout is great, great location, very fair prices

Fully honest

Fully honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality Coles brand products

Coles home brand products are of very high quality. They are comparable to those expensive branded product. I have purchased their long life milk, canned tuna fish, oats, frozen pea and ice cream. The best product is the chocholate cookies, so crunchy and so much chocholate.

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Good quality & service

I will continue to patronise Coles Supermarket for the value and quality of products.
The staffs are friendly, helpful & experience.
The have specials almost everyday to the products i need. Coles is the best!

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW
r_bassan

r_bassanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Variety of breads and fresh vegetable.Wednesday discount.Helpful staff worked hard during covid 19.Keeps the Coles clean

Good service excellent staff. During covid 19 Coles staff work really hard for customer for us. Provide all good customer service and maintain the place clean.online shopping is also easy

Store LocationBrimbank

Perfect Reliable Service

Great Australian products with a fast service at check out. On top of that the staff were helpful and maintaining the cleanliness of the store in this time of a pandemic.

Store LocationHelensvale Westfield