Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (453)

Rachel G.
Rachel G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy

Just found out that coles will no longer sell plastic cutlery. I am so angry about this as I use it all the time and now I am left with having to pay twice as much for ridiculous wooden cutlery that is rubbish. They say they want to help the environment, but I think its a bit late for that. Thanks so much for inconveniencing people once again!!

Lil
LilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles brand Malted Milk.

The drink is grainy and get stuck in the mouth. The product should be removed from sale to the customers.

Jeff
JeffSydney, NSW

Coles Merrylands

Such a terrible experience today (26/06/21) where I felt humiliated by the employee named LANA who was taking care of the self check-out area at Merrylands Coles.
She was extremely rude and arrogant.
I’ve been a loyalty customer of Coles Merrylands. Okay I understand people might have personel/family problems sometimes but it was different this time. Shouldn’t laugh after telling the story to other employee who works at the next cashier. Management shouldn’t let these type people to join Coles. Unless shouldn’t give missions those inexperienced employees at the front stage. They can work at the back/depot and can be rude to pallets or pallet-jack.

Momma Bear
Momma BearCurtin 2605, ACT

Brioche doesn’t taste like brioche…..

Brioche is a bread of French origin and whose high egg and butter content gives it a rich and tender crumb. Chef Joël Robuchon described it as "light and slightly puffy, more or less fine, according to the proportion of butter and eggs." -Wikipedia
But Coles brioche doesn’t taste like at all. They’re just like ordinary bread, to say the least. I hope Coles make the necessary adjustments to really make their brioche taste like real brioche.

Tenant H.
Tenant H.

Horrendous racist period!!!

This experience is based on my ten years of applying for work at coles. Over the course of 10 years I have applied for jobs various back to back jobs at comes. And they never selected me not even for an interview.
I know Australia is racist and I still chose to live here. But in 10 years nothing has actually changed infact it’s much worse. They never selected me because of ethnicity. In Adelaide particularly I never got a job at coles neither at the counter nor at the other department even though I have qualifications.
Coles all in all shame on you.

Inderjeet
Inderjeet

Very good customer service and top quality products. Coles is the future of Australian retail industry.

Coles is the future of Australian retail ,food and daily need services. Very good customer service and top quality products.

Great Service
Great ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Recently shopped at your Kawana store and would like to thank Kirsten on great service she provided in helping me find several items, I was impressed with how she knew exactly which aisle and where products are. Great service with a smile. Thank you

solon m.
solon m.

Masterchef cookware

Jenna
Jennamelbourne

Sliced Ham

Why is sliced ham from Coles slimy after 1 day?

Will not be purchasing ham from Coles again as this is a continual problem experienced over the past 12 months.

Melissa
MelissaSydney, NSW

Parmesan cheese meal

Looked good in package but when cooked the 2 pack only had it on 1 piece and the chicken was so thin u could not taste it. All u had was cheese and sauce

Jeslyn
Jeslyn Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles brand coconut milk

Coles brand coconut milk Terrible More water than milk very dissatisfied as l use a lot of coconut milk in my cooking

Anne
AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dissatisfied

The new line of cotton balls are small and practically useless. The new cotton tip stems bend all over the place and don’t do the job properly. The sad thing is I use to go out of my way to get only the Coles brand, once being brilliant. On top of that they cost alot more.

Eric Westwood
Eric WestwoodPerth, WA

Coles beldon has just become unstoppable.

Mark R.
Mark R.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need, with pleasure.

I attend Coles Beenleigh some hundred times a year. Their parking is appropriate clean and easily usable. Cleanliness is apparent. The range of products is more than adequate. Fresh Vegitabled are attractively displayed. Prices are fine. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Amanda B.
Amanda B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coles brand barista soy

I have been enjoying my coffee with this milk for over 12 months until batch 11/11 which is completely different and unpalatable very disappointed

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worms inside Coles pickles

Awful ! Worms found inside the pickles. My mum had a diarrhea for two days. Went to Coles and got a refund of $5. The main issue is health and what large companies selling for us to consume. Haven't heard back from anyone a week now. It seems like health is not a big deal.

• +3Thumbnail
Isabel
Isabel North West, QLD

Please order Mungalli yoghart Mt Isa 4825

Qld-Mt Isa please order mungalli yoghart there hasn’t been any yoghart for the last 3-4 weeks. Please can you order!!

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

The cubed chicken today was just not to standard

I buy 1kg per week to make meals for work for my son. Today's cubed chicken was all gristly.. took me forever to cut out the gristle bits and so much was wasted. Will think twice before buying it again now. Poor quality coles.

Wayne
Wayne

Spend nearly $6000 to get 7 piece cookware set.

Is Coles current promotion for real? You get 1 flybuy credit for every $20 you spend. You can then redeem your points for 1 of their MasterChef cookware items after you've earned 40 points. So basically you have to spend $800 to get 1 piece of the cookware set. To get the entire 7 piece set you have to spend over $5,500. Tell me this a joke. You would have to be a fool to fall for this so called 'promotion'.

Paul G
Paul G

Shocking products and poor quality

Don’t shop at this supermarket. Their food quality is shocking, fruit and veg is often bruised, rots in the fridge.

rpar
rparMelbourne

Being Sent Flybuys No One Will Correct The Problem

Coles supposedly runs the Flybuys rewards program. Bases on the fact it makes question how well they run their supermarkets. I continue to miss out on hundreds of points because they will not print coupons for the card I use. I have complained to Flybuys and they won't do anything. I have complained to Coles who supposedly runs this program they have done nothing. That's why I shop at Woolies. I can earn rewards and they won't take a week to respond to my emails.

Luna03
Luna03Gippsland, VIC

Fresh meat rippoff

Coles fresh meat prices for lamb and beef are a downright rippoff. $26 for 2 beef steaks is ridiculous. Somewhere along the line from farm to shelf we are being ripped off. It is cheaper to buy takeaway now which is a real shame in this country. It's all about profit profit profit, Coles even suck the blood out so it lasts longer on the shelf.
Bit sick of the poor farmers syndrome in this country. $26.00 for .637 grams of steak is ridiculous, if you can't make good money at these prices well I'll go he.

Rosie
RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Coles hot chicken with stuffing loved it

I usually get the other one but i thought, no i'll try coles hot chicken, reallly lovely, and loved the stuffing, hey and saved a buck, true
Thsnks Coles Fraser Drive Banora

stefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Off food

I ,every week buy chicken from Coles Lilydale vic
Every time I buy the special chicken breaststfillets,they are off!!every time.even the chicken necks.a rat would not touch them.i bought some more on thec9th,use by date 12th,they were off on the10th when I opened them.these were snap frozen so they couldn't go off.in my fridge. I've reported this store twice on fb,nothings done.i,m sending samples to relevant agencies,its not good enough,u just ignore complaints. Bad chicken is toxic

stefan

Don't ignore this chicken going off isctoxic

adrian m.
adrian m.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tinned Red Salmon

I bought a large can of Coles Red Salmon ..The colour of the salmon was grey, mostly bones and skin and other strange bits I couldn't identity. It was dry and tasteless with the consistency of soggy cardboard... Absolutely disgusting