Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (453)

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

Don’t they care?

I’ve just come back from Coles and the lady behind the checkout was OBVIOUSLY SICK!
Although she was wearing a mask, every couple of minutes she took it off grabbed a tissue from a minuscule box of tissues and blew her nose then replaced the mask and continued to scan my items. When I got home I gave them all a good wash!
Don’t they care about their customers potentially catching COVID?

Coles meats

We will not buy our meat from coles as we have purchased their rolled roasts and butterflied legs of lamb , only to discover when opened that it is packaged in such a way as to hide all the fat which is up to a third of the weight in most cases .

TISM
TISMPerth, WA

Self-Serve Racial Profiling?

availability of product

I asked their customer service if they can add a product that is available at other Coles stores and got a very inadequate response, basically no attempt to look into it at all, the answer was No.

Service

Walked into coles and got followed because I was private school. I put my bag down just like my other friend and walked in and did everything that they wanted. But when my mate didn’t have enough money, he put his items back in the exact place they belonged and got yelled at by a staff member for having no money and got followed by a worker in the store. Also private school kids get to keep there bags, very disappointed in the service.

Lina
LinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks Coles.

lyn
lynPerth, WA

Birdseye steamed fish

I object strongly its now only Asian sauces. Its a sudden change and the least sounding Asian one was citrus and garlic.. it was Asian tasting. SO BAD.. Disgusting Coles.

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Early morning stale bread

Coles Karingal
I brought bread this morning at 8.30am and the bread was stale. This is not a one off. Their bread is always stale. I also brought shredded cheese which was mouldy. Something needs to be done because it is giving Coles a bad name.

Diane S
Diane SCentral Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Coles Chicken sausages with Sage and Thyme, very disappointing, thought these would taste great but no chicken taste at all, overpowered by the sage with a bitter flavour and can't taste the thyme. Sage is far too strong for chicken. Please don't make anymore, just use thyme.

Bridgette K.
Bridgette K.South East Queensland, QLD

Coles Miami Gold Coast

GH403A
GH403A

Who Do You Customers Think You Are !

pradeep chandak
pradeep chandakCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Shocking Services and no feedback from Coles

Gold Coast lady
Gold Coast ladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be good

I have lodged a complaint with Coles feedback service which so far has being a waste of time. The complaints area claim they have contacted the regional manager who was suppose to contact the manager of the store but after 4 days, the manager of the store claims he hasnt had a complaint coming from from head office. (very strange indeed). The air conditioning doesn't work at my local Coles and despite many calls they will not fix it. In a humid and hot climate such as Brisbane this isnt acceptable. I spend $400.00 per week and I even even noticed the mince isn't as good quality anymore. I have changed to Woolworths who are far superior in everyway

Scott
ScottRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Grasshopper Spinach!!

Grasshopper in 280g Coles Spinach! Made me spew!! Further action will be taken on this one! Absolutely annoying poor yet again from Coles

AIR
AIRSydney, NSW

Coles Master chef knives scam

Coles supermarket s master chefs knives give a way was a big scam. I collected my 20 points well before the end date and searched for it from stores from Macquarie Park to Wollongong. Funnily it was not available this was 26th of Jan. I emailed coles customer care on the day and the following day they replied asking for more inform which i provided immediately and followed up constantly. They waited till the end if the promotion and replied back on the 12th saying sorry the promotion ended on the 9th. This is disgusting behaviour

Mario
MarioMelbourne

Unreliable

Chicken breast stunk - purchased at Hawthorn store. Seven days before listed expiry date. This has happened to me before at the same store. Has anyone experienced this? The store looks nice though.

ron
ron

Rude and obnoxious

Checked a price with a staff member - then charged a different price at checkout - original staff member then refused to tell checkouts the price because she was finishing. Then called a liar at the checkouts - toss in covid restrictions when buying for disabled family member and items removed from basket and you get an unacceptable shopping experience.

Eash A
Eash ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Unfair MasterChef Knife promotions being run, poor customer treatment

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of date again!

Thanks again Coles at Southport Park! Purchased today , 1-2-21 but noticed when about to cook tonight it's use by date is 31-1-21. Typical of both Coles stores near me. Often out of date "not fresh" meat and vegetables. I usually collect the out of date bags of salad and drop them off to an employee who always says there are never enough staff to maintain the shelves. Should have checked the meat though as you can't rely on it being fresh.

Davide I.
Davide I.Sydney, NSW

tastless ready meals DO NOT BUY!

Michael
Michael

Coles in Decline.

Coles closed our delicatessen and replaced it with pre-packaged plastic items. Certainly more expensive. Chicken is now more $2 more expensive if you buy 2 breasts instead of four. You must buy 4 sticks of cabanossi etc. Pre- packaged capsicum $24 a kilo lol! Many staples have recently been replaced with trendy niche products e.g. can't buy pears and peaches in cans from Australia or grapefruit juice without sugar. I try to avoid wherever possible. Woolies and Aldi now far superior.

Absolute rubbish Coles Red Salmon

Very poor quality Alaskan salmon that is canned in Thailand. Lots of slimey skin and dark meat. The colour is more brownish than red and the taste is disgusting and nothing like red salmon should be.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fly in my bun

Purchased a pack of in store baked cheese rolls to find a fly was baked into it, pretty upsetting and concerned with Coles response

Bookworm62
Bookworm62Perth, WA

WHAT A BIG CON

My wife has been collecting point for their knives using flybuys she has enough to get a small knife set but guess what they have nothing and soon it will end and you miss out a BIG CON Coles

Marie J.
Marie J.

Self checkouts not open early

Self checkouts don't open until 8.30 to 9.00am, forcing me to wait in line and have staff handle my items. With COVID 19 I don't want anyone but me handling my items. Supermarket brought in these self checkouts so we should be able to use them at all times, I use gloves when touching the screen for safety. Woolies open them up early.