Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Joanne B.
Joanne B.

Coles Silkstone QLD

Excellent store. Always clean and well stocked. Long term, friendly staff, always ready to help. Great range of products, even though it's not a huge store, I can do a full shop here. Rarely have items scan at wrong price. Excellent fresh produce. Great parking. Always shop there.

Store LocationSilkstone QLD
Sara
SaraFar North Queensland, QLD

The staff are absolutely brilliant no complaints at all

The older customers that use the Stockland’s shop need to have more patience with technology if there is no Internet there is no way to pay so we just need to wait until the Internet is connected again wow what a horrible afternoon thank you coles stuff

Store LocationStockland’s Cairns

Mazza
Mazza

GREAT staff (Elizabeth) checkout service

Moree store. Receipt number 6617. Register 009. 24/9/21 time 10.38.
Each time I shop. I always ask for meat to be put in plastic bag. So I can get it into my cool esky chilly bin in car without packing. It's usually received with a bearable forced smile, annoyance etc
Some days are just perfect. Lovely Elizabeth. Nothing too much trouble. Even pointed out a package of coweslaw past due date. Even left small bottle of apple juice last. And she asked if I wanted to drink it. And not include it in the packing. Which I did.
Some people just make your day a whole lot better for having met them. Go Lizzie. As I've noticed on the docket, it is your Nick name. So grateful. Thanks for such fantastic great service.

Maryanne V.
Maryanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

Who let the chooks out?

Coles Ipswich Central. Why has your supply of roast chickens dried up in the last few months? Yesterday (Sept 18, 2021) was the 3rd time you have had NO CHICKEN in the window during daytime, weekend shopping hours of (which is when most working families shop). If they simply sell out as soon as they are stocked, surely this pattern is being monitored, measured and adjusted to supply the demand?

Store LocationIpswich Central

MHx
MHxMelbourne

Done with click and collect

Have ordered from coles online multiple times normally pretty good but today when I collected my groceries I had a lot of fresh produce such as ricotta/ tomatoes/ turkey/ vegetables as I started unpacking my tomatoes I noticed they were moldy so disappointed $5 with of tomatoes already in the bin I had some turkey sandwiches today eating nothing prior it’s made me super sick with what I suspect food poisoning this is disgusting as I am paying for groceries I expect quality produce not moldy food and off meat I will not be ordering from Coles again!

Store LocationBacchus marsh
My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Coles Fan

Coles is my favourite store for groceries,they are noticeably cheaper than other supermarkets on a lot of products.
Their gluten free range of biscuits and treats is varied and there is always something new.
Their own brand gluten free pies are superior to all others that I have tried.
At my Coles they always have a lot of people manning the checkouts,I have never felt obligated to use the self serve… the aisles are wide and easy to get around quickly.
At times I have to shop online and have found the website incredibly easy to use.

Store LocationVictoria Point QLD
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

It was extremely nice of Matt to replace the Pork Shoulder Boneless this afternoon since it definitely wasn't in the bag when I bought it yesterday afternoon.

Store LocationCroydon North, VIC
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

The service and products are excellent.

This shop has everything you need or want to get through this lockdown. The store always has fresh fruit, meat and always has a range of different foods to try and like. The team members are always helpful and have great customer service.

Store LocationMount Annan, NSW

Cheri
Cheri

No problem here

ii always shope at Chatswood, Lane Cove and Willoughby stores, have been for years. The stores are always clean and staff very helpful.

Store Locationlane cove

Ana
AnaPerth

Great products and prices rude staff

I go to Coles often to buy the best and first quality products that they offer, especially at Inaloo,Perth WA, I consider myself a valuable customer and a cheerful and happy person just to be treated rudely by the only person ALWAYS in the self- service area, a short asian mid-age lady who treats you with utterly disrespect and assumes people are stealing, does not offer any help and rudely snatches products from you to make the checkout process more efficient and fast (??)
Appalled by the lack of friendliness wouldn't take ny business elsewhere but definitely avoid the self-service area from now on.

Store LocationInaloo, Perth WA
Inderjeet
Inderjeet

Very good customer service and top quality products. Coles is the future of Australian retail industry.

Coles is the future of Australian retail ,food and daily need services. Very good customer service and top quality products.

Store LocationCranbourne Park shopping centre

Great Service
Great ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Recently shopped at your Kawana store and would like to thank Kirsten on great service she provided in helping me find several items, I was impressed with how she knew exactly which aisle and where products are. Great service with a smile. Thank you

Store LocationKawana Shopping Centre Sunshine Coast

Mark R.
Mark R.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need, with pleasure.

I attend Coles Beenleigh some hundred times a year. Their parking is appropriate clean and easily usable. Cleanliness is apparent. The range of products is more than adequate. Fresh Vegitabled are attractively displayed. Prices are fine. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Store LocationBeenleigh Queensland
marylee
maryleecanberra

Coles Tasmanian salmon portions skin on

The reason why we buy 'skin on' is to consume a crispy skin salmon fillet but not when all the scales are left for customers to remove from each salmon fillet!. Who would like to eat scales on the fish skin & feathers left to pluck out off your chicken skin? The markets never sell it this way. Terrible lazy way of producing salmon fillets to consumers!

Rosie
RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Coles hot chicken with stuffing loved it

I usually get the other one but i thought, no i'll try coles hot chicken, reallly lovely, and loved the stuffing, hey and saved a buck, true
Thsnks Coles Fraser Drive Banora