Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Sceptic
ScepticSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile coverage.

Why is it that everytime i am in coles my mobile coverage disappears. The only time time I can get coverage is when I walk out of the store. Is coles purposely blocking our mobile data to force us to sign up to their wifi?

Ness
NessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paul from Gawler Green is amazing

I have spoken to Paul a few times in the past week as I am after a certain item in the Christmas Stock that was due to arrive that week. After the 3rd day he kindly grabbed my details and said he will call me when the stock arrives but to continue to call on the weekend which was his day off. I got a call from Paul today when the stock arrived and he put it aside for me to collect after work today. He has gone above and beyond his role and he deserves a big pat on the back for his excellent customer service.

Store LocationGawler Greeen SA

bbwgus
bbwgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There is a reason they call sliced bread the best invention

I have had many of these experiences with their $6.00 sourdough baked bread. It is rarely sliced all the way through. small problem yes, and usually I can break the slices apart with my fingers through the packet. Today I had to remove the loaf, get a bread knife and slice my way through ¾ of the pack, top and bottom. Not good enough Coles.

Store LocationGlenroy
Natalia
Natalia

I liked good prices

More client attention, it’s a good brand that has everything that you need
But in some cases the attention from the coles employers are not the best, they looks like doesn’t want to being a good service

Store LocationPoint cook

Lynette
Lynette

perfect

My local Coles is absolutely top! The staff at willowdale Coles are amazing. The store is always clean, stock are ways stocked up, if you need anything there are always staff around to assist you. Thank you to the staff at willowdale Coles. Keep up the great work!

Kylie
KylieWestern Australia

Love coles

I always shop at coles it is one of the cheapest stores with great product. I really like the bakery and deli section as they are always so fresh. Thumbs up from me.

Store LocationPerth

Keith
KeithGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Very helpful staff, great products staff helping me find the product i require and if i have trouble there HAPPY to help, as im a disability pensioner. This is in WA.

Store LocationMandurah WA

Teni
TeniAdelaide

A fine effort during the pandemic.

Coles supermarket in Port Adelaide S.A. has been a constant positive presence throughout the pandemic. Great service, patient, considerate staff and good prices on products. Well done Coles Port Adelaide!

Ian Lamont
Ian LamontGippsland, VIC

Quality.

I find that the quality is impressive and the range of products is great. I like the way that everything on the shelves is clearly marked and I like all of the specials that they have.

Store LocationWarragul Victoria.

Anthony A.
Anthony A.

Service

I regularly shop at Coles Reynella and always receive great service from friendly staff. If there is a queue another cash register is opened. Staff know where products are, and are happy to show me where they are.

Store LocationReynella

Dukkkman
DukkkmanPeel, WA

e mail catalogue dreadful

Every time I get the e mail catalogue from coles I have to change my state and postcode .
Then I have to try to get rid of the ...shop half price or fresh food specials,,,Every week..YOU DONT SEND ME CATALOGUE FOR MY STATE...incompetent...Ive had enough

Store Locationon line

Tammie
TammieIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer

Very happy with my local Coles.
Staff there are friendly and able to help me to locate the items I want. Checkout operators have excellent customer service.
I often and will continue shopping there.

Store LocationCorrimal ns

Coles CARROTS- Delicious, Crunchy and Satisfying

I would just like to express my love and enjoyment for your Coles brand carrots I purchased this week. The crunch was just right, the sweetness and taste was something I have not experienced for some time. I would call myself a carrot fanatic and believe me I have had my fair share of average tasting carrots in the past. Thank you to Frankie Galati for all your hard working growing and picking these carrots. They were super tasty. My only feedback is that the photo of Frankie on the packaging should be enlarged. He is quite easy on the eye and golly gosh if I was a few years younger I would be out picking up Frankie.
Karen

Store LocationBalcatta
lillian j.
lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Lovely staff and well priced

I’ve been shopping with Coles for over 20 years And got my first job with them in 1996 when I was a teenager and in all that time I may have only had 2 bad experiences which were resolved very professionally.

Store LocationDandenong
Paula
PaulaPeel, WA

Quality of product very poor

I purchased Coles kitchen Beef Massam + Rice ready meal. Meat was of very poor quality, lots of fat and grissel bits in it. Very disappointed, won't be buying it again.

Store LocationErskine W.A
Vicki
Vicki

Can't find a lot of products

I generally shop at Coles Mowbray tasmania but am finding a lot of shelves are missing items I used to buy from there and their shelves over last few weeks have lots of empty spaces,noticed this in their other stores at jimmies and Wellington st, been going on for weeks,getting to the point I may switch to Woolworths or IGA unfortunately.

MLAK66
MLAK66Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One Pot Beef Madras

I purchased this product as it was reduced and I thought I would give it a go and it was absolutely delicious. Very easy to make, very tender meat and great flavours. I dont usually buy prepackaged food/meals like this but I am very glad I did. It was all meat and spices in the pack so good value for money as well as being very tasty. Highly recommend you give it a try.

Store LocationStud Park Rowville
Ms Angel
Ms Angel

Hallal Section is fantastic.

Coles, has recently introduced a small section designated to Halal meat. Although its particularly small but I find what I need and Its absolutely fantastic. The chicken and the red meat is very fresh indeed.
I highly recommended the Halal meat section of Coles.

Store LocationBrisbane, Upper Mt Gravatt
Casey
Casey

Telephone....... Hello

You have millions for ads on TV but no one to answer the phone
at your Warringah mall location.
Busy is probably the excuse you'll use but not a reasonable one.

Peter
PeterSouth West, WA

very good value

have tried shopping at other supermarkets but coles vasse is the best, great parking, they big easy to shop, very wide isle's, store plan layout is great, great location, very fair prices

Fully honest
Fully honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality Coles brand products

Coles home brand products are of very high quality. They are comparable to those expensive branded product. I have purchased their long life milk, canned tuna fish, oats, frozen pea and ice cream. The best product is the chocholate cookies, so crunchy and so much chocholate.

Shepard's Pie

Please add flavour, no herbs or spices very bland and needs work
Please add herbs, spices, cheese, garlic and add to very dry dinner
Sorry you don't review because it is short and no positive!

Store Locationrunaway bay
FocusFan
FocusFanSydney, NSW

Poor COVID19 follow on

I have visited Coles North Rocks twice in the last 2 weeks and on both visits there was no hand sanitizer left in the pump pack near the trolleys. Both times I had to alert staff to the issue and on the first occassion it was quickly replaced however the second time around, a young male standing at the entrance not doing too much seemed put out when I let him know the hand sanitizer was empty. He left and never returned to replace the empty one. Coles North Rocks Management please remind/encourage your staff to do the right thing by your customers and make sure the hand sanitizer is available or bring back the wipes you used to supply.

Store LocationNorth Rocks
Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Good quality & service

I will continue to patronise Coles Supermarket for the value and quality of products.
The staffs are friendly, helpful & experience.
The have specials almost everyday to the products i need. Coles is the best!

Store LocationWetherill Park NSW

Perfect Reliable Service

Great Australian products with a fast service at check out. On top of that the staff were helpful and maintaining the cleanliness of the store in this time of a pandemic.

Store LocationHelensvale Westfield