Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Gerald Otten
Gerald OttenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buy Australian

I went to buy a simple pastry from Coles today. To my horror, I had a close look at the packaging and saw that a chocolate covered donut was made in France. I checked other types of pastries and the were also made in France, Portugal Peru. What is going on where these major supermarket chains can’t support local manufacture. Not only that, I thought they were fresh, not frozen and put into a container to get here.
Shameful behaviour Coles

Nena
NenaPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Staff are always friendly, helpful, caring and are making sure that I’m happy as a customer even through this current situation they have been nothing but supportive
Thank you for being who you are and for making sure that I’m always happy as a customer :)))))

marinon29
marinon29Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff were helpful and on top of cleanliness in this time of a pandemic. Fast service at check out regardless we have to pack out own bags, I prefer it.

Jamie
JamieThe Mallee, VIC

Cheap

I love how coles is so much cheaper then the other supermarkets in our small country town. Staff are so good if you need help finding anything, and keep the shelves stocked.

LAK

Covid 19 social distancing

Radood
RadoodSydney, NSW

caring & great customer service

The staff at this store are all very nice and helpful when you ask them a question or help with an item. They stop what they were doing and go out of there way to show the way to a item

Charlie D.
Charlie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Not all Coles customers are treated equally

goawaycouriersplease
goawaycourierspleaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love coles

Coles for a big supermarket is amazing. Staff are friendly, clean shops wide variety and revolutionary layout. They seem to invest more money in making their stores and staff better and it really shows. Kudos coles!

Jols
Jols

Love Coles

Do my main shop here and also. Coles have guaranteed prices , a brilliant range of Indian and Asian foods so I can experiment . Always fresh barramundi , love their deli. Cheese range fantastic and upmarket. I shop at the Northam store which is one of the newer Coles and it has very large aisles so no banging trolleys and easy to find everything.

Rs S.
Rs S.Sydney, NSW

Store Manager

My local Coles in Liverpool Westfield it’s just perfect place for grocery shopping. For the past 4-5 months I wasn’t able to find anything when I go shopping after work, however lately the place is always stocked up and very clean regardless what time of the day you go to. I guess they’ve got new management.Well done

Ricky
RickySydney, NSW

Daily discounts

Great discounts sometimes on amazing products or on seasonal products. Great incentive to try new products. Better prices than woolworth, i would very much recommend this supermarket to anyone. Thanks.

mike B88
mike B88South East Queensland, QLD

Rice and other foods

Either they cannot restock shelves due to poor supply or it being broken down into smaller packets to increase profits. I imagine it is not just coles doing this. There is something wrong with the food supply. It too much being exported perhaps also?

Jvj
JvjPerth, WA

Head Shaker

I am trying to keep my shop under $100.00 so I can tap but after going over this amount yesterday and having to put in my pin I saw the assistant sanitize and asked if I could please have some due to touching the key pad. She replied with "no we are not allowed to" and when I questioned this she advised they sanitise the keypad between each customer. I accepted this but stood and watched this practice not being done before the next shopper.

Trevor Wilton
Trevor Wilton

Fantastic staff doing an awesome job in difficult times

The staff at Coles Morisset led by manager Daniel are brilliant. Friendly, helpful, extremely hard working and work really well as a team. Thanks for the awesome job you're doing.

Liz
LizIllawarra, NSW

Coles is like a warm welcoming hug

Recently ended up at coles during covid-19 restrictions as firstly went to woolies and came away with nothing but a bad taste as my daughter and I were treated badly by staff - we found woolies staff to be rude, unhelpful and discriminatory. Ended up going to Coles and were immediately greeted with smiles and help. We are all in unknown territory at the moment with this virus but woolies need to take a lesson from coles on how to be a polite and welcoming Australian business that will need your business to keep them afloat in 6 months .

Dulani
DulaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Staff is really rude

The staff in Eden Rise Coles are really rude and did not even great customers. Most of them are old and moody. Not helpful at all. The prices vary from store to store even the same product.

Lina
LinaSydney, NSW

COLES IN PYRMONT

Amazing staff working in this store!
Everyone are always so welcoming, smiling and being very helpful.
Exceptional customer service!
Whenever I had any questions, issues or even suggestions, I've always received a positive response.

Danielle
DanielleVictoria

Respect.

I’d just like to thank and congratulate Coles on the way you’ve all handed the latest health scare. My local store has been stocked as well as possible and the staff are all being patient and reassuring, which I’m sure has been great for the elderly. Great job Coles!

OSCAR A.
OSCAR A.South East Queensland, QLD

COLES IS GREAT

Coles has an extensive collection of food and home essentials to provide your house with decorations, or just the necceities the customer service is one of the best in the world

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Dirty!

Coles in South Perth is consistently dirty. Built-up dirt and grime on the floors and the shelving is not clean. The deli section actually smells bad. If this is the face presented to the public, God only knows what goes on behind-the-scenes.

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Fresh food quality recently down down

Myself and close others have been very disappointed with the freshness of fruit and vegetable produce in recent weeks. Talk all you want about drought and bush fires in advertising. Lettuce and cabbages, cucumbers should still be fresh, crisp and usable for a few days, fruit and berries also. Not the case in the last month. These items have often been unusable when "opened"
Specifically cabbages and lettuce rotted from the inside out, fruit soft and mushy once its unwrapped or cut, although it looks OK from the outside. Why are the Blueberries bought in punnets soft and mushy and from New Zealand now...

Steve R
Steve R

Wrongly priced item

After getting home from the store I noticed that the wrong price $2 extra, was scanned for my eggs on the self serve checkout. After contacting them they said I could return to the store for a refund. However as I do not have a car available it would cost me about $5.00 in bus fares. I gave them the opportunity to credit my flybuys account with what they over charged me. I normally do an online order. Advised them this, but no response. From now on Woolworths will get my business.

Vivid S.
Vivid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles is a Honorable store!

Any buyer can find a product that suits him and this product 100% will be of good quality!
Coles also has a system of discounts and cumulative points, which gives you an additional advantage.
For example, you can collect points on a Flybuys card, and then turn these points into dollars and pay for goods in the huge list of Coles friendly stores. You can use these points, for example, in the Adidas store. In general, the list of stores is quite large, where the Coles
Flybuys card is accepted for payment.
And, of course, I want to pay attention to the really good service of the Coles team.
They are always friendly and ready to help the buyer! In this store reasonable prices and high quality goods.

Jiwoo Lee
Jiwoo Lee

I love Coles

Coles is a very friendly store with lots of shopping options. Every week I go to Coles for my groceries as their high quality fresh produce and range of products to shop from always make it a pleasure! Their staff is also friendly and they have frequent sales too!