Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 7)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Awesome fresh pasta

Tried coles fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti for the first time, hands down the best one we’ve had!! Beautiful texture, so much better than the Aldi or any of the other leading supermarket fresh pasta brands. Very fresh. Warning: it is so good , it will most likely induce a food coma...

Rach
RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Farm, Brisbane

Great new look and great friendly staff. This store has such a good clean and bright look to it now. Highly recommended shopping here as they have a wide range of products.

Barbara Preece
Barbara PreeceSydney, NSW

Coles party platters - Norwest Store

Absolutely incredible party platters from Coles Norwest. Ordered a wrap platter, fruit platter and mixed meat platter. What an amazing job they were delicious. Would highly recommend. Well done Norwest Coles delhi.

Glenda
Glenda

Great Customer Service

Baldivis Coles has very great friendly staff who are happy to help you find products. I go to Baldivis Coles all the time for shopping and find them helpful and caring.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Essendon Fields Coles Deli cous cous salad

The cleanest supermarket I've seen in the area.

I usually Dont buy from supermarket delis but it was hot and I wanted a healthy snack.

Buy the Cous cous salad it was delicious . Will be back for more for sure.

Robin B.
Robin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great services

Wonderful service and great options. Will return. This is my new local supermarket. Upon purchasing products I compared them to Woolworth's and I saved $10 on the overall shop. Thank you

Alsowaitingforrefund
AlsowaitingforrefundSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Big THANK YOU to BATEMANS BAY COLES for keeping town fed in the fires

It was just amazing to see that we still could get bread and milk and basics even when the Princes Hway and Kings Hway were closed by fires. The managers got huge amounts of vital supplies in for the people in town - even cages of bags of ice when the power went out. Huge effort from the managers - much appreciated, so thank you Coles!!! Awesome effort.

Jolyon H.
Jolyon H.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks after their customers

My 8yrs old son and I visited one of the our local Coles Supermarket from today. When nearly done picking what we need to buy I realized that I left my card at the car as it wasn't in my wallet when I checked out. Had to go back and asked my son stay behind and watch for our grocery cart. When I went back in, all other stuff needed to pick was already in the cart. I learned that one particular staff helped my son get those last few stuff while I was gone for about 5-8 minutes. I was so glad of what they did today. Thank you.

5tacka
5tackaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my local coles

I have been shopping at Coles for a few years now and the staff are all just super lovely, they are fantastic at thier jobs and all put up with alot. Thank you Lynbrook Coles

Sheralynn
SheralynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles plant based Christmas Roast with sweet chutney - A nice surprise

Being a vegetarian, although the selection is getting better, have not previously found a roast that is worth eating. I saw this one reduced after Christmas and thought I would give it a try. Was pleasantly delighted. The flavour is very nice, has the taste of stuffing but not as overpowering. The chutney was also a nice addition. Even my meat eating husband enjoyed. Will certainly buy again.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Affordable Supermarket

I save more money shopping at Coles than any other supermarket. They have a huge selection of stock and they have great sales. The stores are clean and spacious and the workers are helpful.

Mee2
Mee2

Not so fresh at all

The last lot of vegetables I purchased from the Warrawong Coles store were less than impressive. The broccoli was soft after 2 days, the cauliflower was like a sponge and the capsicum has already started to wrinkle as too the asparagus. This is in a vegetable drawer designed to maximise vegetable longevity.However the onions and carrots that I had purchased from Aldi more than a week before are still crispy. I am accustom to buying fresh vegetables and I can usually pick the fresh stuff a mile away, but Coles have them inf their freezers after who knows how long and claim freshness. I am sick of wasting good money on pot luck. They charge full price, it's not like they drop the prices for less than fresh veg. Coles, you are a disgrace!

Myrtle
Myrtle

Coles been my first choice of food shopping because you will have everything in the supermarket plus a 10 dollars off for flybuys points how great. Is that. Clean and affordable too

annazianna
annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive and poor quality

I try to get whatever I can from elsewhere as the quality and price here are nowhere nearly as good as most smaller or independent stores, most of the time. This especially applies to fresh ingredients such as fruits and vegetables and meat, and also goods like spices which specialty shops offer a much better deal on. Not that impressed but hey there are some things I can't get outside of a supermarket and woolworths wouldn't be any better even if there was one here so what do you do.

unhappy consumer
unhappy consumerSydney, NSW

Coles Ultra Floor Cleaner

I recently purchased Coles Ultra Floor Cleaner after finding that the branded product I have used forever had been de-ranged and the only choice was the Coles branded product.

I am very disappointed.

After 2 uses I found it leaves a slightly sticky residue and streaks on the floor.
2 major points I think you do not want in a floor cleaner. Big fail Coles.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading combo deal or Manager refused to provide deal?

Lux A.
Lux A.

I really like shopping there

Coles is a great supermarket. I always find fresh fruits and vegetables, the prices are reasonable, the stuff is nice. We have a big store near where we live so I am going there at least 3 times a week.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

good deals

good deals weekly coles has when is all sort staff that u want to have ususaly weekly u get good deal on prepaid sim and another is groceries but some staff is cheaper acckrding to another places

Hong shi Wu
Hong shi Wu

I like Coles Supermarket

I like coles supermarket in Australia. I have to go to coles supermarket every week for shopping, They have all the things I need With good prices, Normally they have convenience location.

Mary
Mary

The BEST lasagna in the whole of Australia

I brought the Coles brand lasagna from my local Coles and it is seriously the best lasagna. If I could give the rating anything more than 5 stars I would. I've eaten many different types of lasagna and this has proven to be the best out of all of them by far! For a very affordable price, the quality is excellent and tastes amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Sharnie H.
Sharnie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just love it

Great product n produce really cheap great staff really friendly and approachable attitude store layout is great love how the have other sections besides just food and what have you

michelle
michelleMurray Region, NSW

Current promo prawn skewers

Purchased 4 x garlic 4 x chilli prawn skewers and 2x skewers were missing a prawn
Ripped off very disappointing when they were $2 each
Check before they wrap them up

Home Owner
Home OwnerPerth, WA

Great range abd service

I love shopping at Coles. The range of products is great the customer service is always helpful and friendly. Ive never had any dramas and the products i need are always available

A. Sm
A. SmPerth, WA

Coles mundaring wa hot chickens, shredded in deli, not reduced after 4 hour cooked rule ignored.

UhMundaring Coles is the Only Coles I have visited that prefers to Not sell cooked chickens at reduced price after sitting in open oven tray 4 hours plus, but instead take them off customers and shred them, for resale in Coles Deli. No matter how dry, burnt skin is. Pathetic.

wendylou
wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Problem with Coles.

I received a digital gift card with a number and pin . If it is a Woolworths one there is no problem using it You can writer the number and pin and use it at the checkout,without having your phone or tablet with you . This is so easy . But at Coles you can't use it without your mobile or tablet .Imagine having to take a 10 inch tablet with you shopping . So I if possible order my email gift cards with Woolworth so . Come on Coles get with it.