Listing monitored by Coles

jsmay
jsmay

overall ok, but disappointed with Coles Pepperoni Salami

I shop regularly at Coles and Woolies. Overall, ok, but I bought the Coles brand Pepperoni Salami and I was incredibly disappointed: no taste whatsoever; it was pretty well mainly fat; there was very very little meat and totally tasteless. Really disappointed that they would put their name on such a poor quality product. I usually buy pepperoni salami, but first time I have bought the Coles brand. Will not do that again.

Fred
FredMid North Coast, NSW

This whole idea of reviewing Coles as one is ridiculous considering all Coles are independent

But I can tell you this:

Coles Waterloo is without a doubt the worst Coles I have shopped at in Sydney because of their poor selection of brands, variety of items and customer service. They definitely need a new buyer.

Coles Zetland comes second LAST because of their bad customer service on every level and I shop their regularly. Staff don't know where anything is and when I tried to purchase twice a discounted item, the cashier [Name Removed] told me it wasn't recognized on her computer and just looked at me like TOO BAD, and I could not help but wonder why she thought that was my problem and why she couldn't just input herself duhhhh

My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Coles Fan

Coles is my favourite store for groceries,they are noticeably cheaper than other supermarkets on a lot of products.
Their gluten free range of biscuits and treats is varied and there is always something new.
Their own brand gluten free pies are superior to all others that I have tried.
At my Coles they always have a lot of people manning the checkouts,I have never felt obligated to use the self serve… the aisles are wide and easy to get around quickly.
At times I have to shop online and have found the website incredibly easy to use.

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

It was extremely nice of Matt to replace the Pork Shoulder Boneless this afternoon since it definitely wasn't in the bag when I bought it yesterday afternoon.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

The service and products are excellent.

This shop has everything you need or want to get through this lockdown. The store always has fresh fruit, meat and always has a range of different foods to try and like. The team members are always helpful and have great customer service.

Cheri
Cheri

No problem here

ii always shope at Chatswood, Lane Cove and Willoughby stores, have been for years. The stores are always clean and staff very helpful.

Krish

I am absolutely loved by the way I was treated by this Bloke today, Kristan, such ann hard working gentleman he deserves to be the Regional manager of coles Greenacre. The end

Inderjeet
Inderjeet

Very good customer service and top quality products. Coles is the future of Australian retail industry.

Coles is the future of Australian retail ,food and daily need services. Very good customer service and top quality products.

Great Service
Great ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Recently shopped at your Kawana store and would like to thank Kirsten on great service she provided in helping me find several items, I was impressed with how she knew exactly which aisle and where products are. Great service with a smile. Thank you

Pretty one
Pretty oneDatwin

The website is not actually user friendly and i a big online shopper.

Found myself going all over the place on their website it needs an overhaul, unlike theur competition. In addition when paying by paypal it did not take me to the paypal site so i can put my password in. This is really dangerous, anyone could use it, cant believe paypal allows it. Dangerous

Mary C.
Mary C.Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Disappointed they have stopped the 12 item checkout stops me going in when we only need a few items not worth it

Grant R.
Grant R.

Coles forestlake was great

Coles forestlake was great, customer service was very friendly and good, When my order was accidentally delivered to the wrong house the delivery driver and customer service at coles could not have been better in helping me locate my delivery order.

Gary N.
Gary N.Sydney, NSW

Not happy

I was mistreated by staff today. Only reason i go back is due to the amount of stuff i need in store.

Mark R.
Mark R.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need, with pleasure.

I attend Coles Beenleigh some hundred times a year. Their parking is appropriate clean and easily usable. Cleanliness is apparent. The range of products is more than adequate. Fresh Vegitabled are attractively displayed. Prices are fine. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Useful

Of course its useful its where we buy all our food from. I do wish there was a larger variety of items for sale.