Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

Concerned long term customer

Incorrect price when scanning

Have you ever scanned an item and the amount charged is less than the ticket price? I think not. Have you scanned an item on special and be charged the normal ticket price? Multiple times. This happens WAY too often for it to be a mistake. Coles are a bunch of frauds. The item should be given free if it scans at the incorrect price.

Ian B.
Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Your / coles branded cat food

I recently purchased coles branded cat food, this product several varieties seemed good value till I gave it to the outdoor cats we have, they would not touch it, so I thought I will give it to the stray cats at the cemetary across the road,guess what, not even the stray cats would eat this food ,say no more,I think you need to take a look at this as my cats opinion counts,I've seen the strays eat garbage, but not your catfood, very disappointed

Ness
NessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paul from Gawler Green is amazing

I have spoken to Paul a few times in the past week as I am after a certain item in the Christmas Stock that was due to arrive that week. After the 3rd day he kindly grabbed my details and said he will call me when the stock arrives but to continue to call on the weekend which was his day off. I got a call from Paul today when the stock arrived and he put it aside for me to collect after work today. He has gone above and beyond his role and he deserves a big pat on the back for his excellent customer service.

Acker
Acker

australian made salsas by coles

two salsas from coles, 'rojas' and 'verde', are just great and they're affordably priced,
most of all they are over 95% made in AUSTRALIA, which is a rare find.
medium sized chunks
fresh taste
i'm thrilled to find this salsa amongst the imports, which are also higher priced.
a no-brainer

Milly02
Milly02Hunter Region, NSW

I am not impressed with Coles.

I find that my local Coles at Morisset is often without products I want. Last week it was Coles chocolate bavarian.They seem to have cancelled Liddells skim milk altogether. I find it better to shop at Woolworths where the products I want are always there and anyway Woolworths chocolate bavarian tastes richer.

Natalia
Natalia

I liked good prices

More client attention, it’s a good brand that has everything that you need
But in some cases the attention from the coles employers are not the best, they looks like doesn’t want to being a good service

Lynette
Lynette

perfect

My local Coles is absolutely top! The staff at willowdale Coles are amazing. The store is always clean, stock are ways stocked up, if you need anything there are always staff around to assist you. Thank you to the staff at willowdale Coles. Keep up the great work!

Kylie
KylieWestern Australia

Love coles

I always shop at coles it is one of the cheapest stores with great product. I really like the bakery and deli section as they are always so fresh. Thumbs up from me.

Keith
KeithGreat Southern, WA

Fantastic

Very helpful staff, great products staff helping me find the product i require and if i have trouble there HAPPY to help, as im a disability pensioner. This is in WA.

Victoria H.
Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

Great Staff so helpful !!

The staff are so helpful and when you need assistance in finding a product ..They've been so very helpful and kind at lavington coles in NSW especially during pandemic time's

Teni
TeniAdelaide

A fine effort during the pandemic.

Coles supermarket in Port Adelaide S.A. has been a constant positive presence throughout the pandemic. Great service, patient, considerate staff and good prices on products. Well done Coles Port Adelaide!

Ian Lamont
Ian LamontGippsland, VIC

Quality.

I find that the quality is impressive and the range of products is great. I like the way that everything on the shelves is clearly marked and I like all of the specials that they have.

Anthony A.
Anthony A.

Service

I regularly shop at Coles Reynella and always receive great service from friendly staff. If there is a queue another cash register is opened. Staff know where products are, and are happy to show me where they are.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

My shopping experience

Emma F.
Emma F.South West, WA

A supposedly authentic chef inspired moussaka without any potato

Picked this up in a hurry. Didn’t think I’d have to check the ingredients. I’ve never had a Moussaka without potatoes! I’ve travelled to Greece many times & never had a Moussaka without sliced potatoes in it. It says chef inspired - what chef? Someone who’s never made Moussaka before. Very disappointing. Come on Coles get it together!

Tammie
TammieIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer

Very happy with my local Coles.
Staff there are friendly and able to help me to locate the items I want. Checkout operators have excellent customer service.
I often and will continue shopping there.

Coles CARROTS- Delicious, Crunchy and Satisfying

I would just like to express my love and enjoyment for your Coles brand carrots I purchased this week. The crunch was just right, the sweetness and taste was something I have not experienced for some time. I would call myself a carrot fanatic and believe me I have had my fair share of average tasting carrots in the past. Thank you to Frankie Galati for all your hard working growing and picking these carrots. They were super tasty. My only feedback is that the photo of Frankie on the packaging should be enlarged. He is quite easy on the eye and golly gosh if I was a few years younger I would be out picking up Frankie.
Karen

inside story
inside storySouth East Queensland, QLD

12 BERRIES IN PLASTIC PUNNET

Donnybrook Berries - 12 off berries in a PLASTIC PUNNET. 4 PLASTIC punnets for 48 berries is $ 5.-
Would be nice if Coles could arrange large open boxes to select strawberries.
We want much less plastic packaging in the fruit and vegetable section please

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

Coles Concord NSW

Smaller shop but has most of the groceries. The counter staff are helpful. Receipt is clear and includes how much I saved. Have BBQ chickens. Watch out for specials that are not listed in the catalog, I found yellow tags (with discounted prices on some nuts).

Congested entrance, too close to registers. Not all staff and customers wearing masks. No phone reception inside. Limited parking (which the non-shoppers also use).

lillian j.
lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Lovely staff and well priced

I’ve been shopping with Coles for over 20 years And got my first job with them in 1996 when I was a teenager and in all that time I may have only had 2 bad experiences which were resolved very professionally.

Not for kids promotional booklets

Checkout booklets are not for children.
Children are Innocent & sensitive to bad things. Promoting evil with design and the character used to communicate. Shame on Coles for supporting this. Stop propaganda. Protect children's innocence!

MLAK66
MLAK66Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

One Pot Beef Madras

I purchased this product as it was reduced and I thought I would give it a go and it was absolutely delicious. Very easy to make, very tender meat and great flavours. I dont usually buy prepackaged food/meals like this but I am very glad I did. It was all meat and spices in the pack so good value for money as well as being very tasty. Highly recommend you give it a try.

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

Coles Thin Beef Sausages

Something has happened to the Coles thin beef sausages. I have bought literally hundreds of bulk packs over the years, but now, they split, burn and obviously something has changed.

I have asked the question of Coles, but have not received an answer.
I will post if Coles responds or when I find a product that replaces this basic.

Coles should be embarrassed as a Australia Company when it cannot even make sausages right! Perhaps the question is to ask if they were getting imported from China, and now with Covid, it's too hard to import them.

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Empty shelves, Covid-unsafe

Coles Gawler had only half of what i need, yet other chains have full shelves. Only small entry point has the security person in the middle, so is hard to keep safe separation on entry.