Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

Ms Angel
Ms Angel

Hallal Section is fantastic.

Coles, has recently introduced a small section designated to Halal meat. Although its particularly small but I find what I need and Its absolutely fantastic. The chicken and the red meat is very fresh indeed.
I highly recommended the Halal meat section of Coles.

CHRIS
CHRIS

Convenient, but expensive

Coles is dearer than Woolies / Aldi, also not as fresh, but I live next door to Coles so I only go for the convenience, staff are in their own little world, not helpful, don't know anything.

Peter
PeterSouth West, WA

very good value

have tried shopping at other supermarkets but coles vasse is the best, great parking, they big easy to shop, very wide isle's, store plan layout is great, great location, very fair prices

Fully honest
Fully honestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality Coles brand products

Coles home brand products are of very high quality. They are comparable to those expensive branded product. I have purchased their long life milk, canned tuna fish, oats, frozen pea and ice cream. The best product is the chocholate cookies, so crunchy and so much chocholate.

Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Good quality & service

I will continue to patronise Coles Supermarket for the value and quality of products.
The staffs are friendly, helpful & experience.
The have specials almost everyday to the products i need. Coles is the best!

r_bassan
r_bassanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Variety of breads and fresh vegetable.Wednesday discount.Helpful staff worked hard during covid 19.Keeps the Coles clean

Good service excellent staff. During covid 19 Coles staff work really hard for customer for us. Provide all good customer service and maintain the place clean.online shopping is also easy

Perfect Reliable Service

Great Australian products with a fast service at check out. On top of that the staff were helpful and maintaining the cleanliness of the store in this time of a pandemic.

Harpreet K.
Harpreet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best shop for groceries

This is the best shop for groceries. Have been always buying grocery from coles for the last 7 years. Easy to locate products. Will always prefer over other shops in Australia

Nena
NenaPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Staff are always friendly, helpful, caring and are making sure that I’m happy as a customer even through this current situation they have been nothing but supportive
Thank you for being who you are and for making sure that I’m always happy as a customer :)))))

Sam G.
Sam G.

Return Policy

Jo77
Jo77Kimberley, WA

Too expensive

After shopping with Coles for years I decided to trial Woolworths online & couldn’t believe the price difference, both stores are in the same town & these price differences can add up to A LOT. Today I decided to shop at Coles again & my bill was $100 more!!

marinon29
marinon29Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff were helpful and on top of cleanliness in this time of a pandemic. Fast service at check out regardless we have to pack out own bags, I prefer it.

Jamie
JamieThe Mallee, VIC

Cheap

I love how coles is so much cheaper then the other supermarkets in our small country town. Staff are so good if you need help finding anything, and keep the shelves stocked.

Gary
GaryPilbara, WA

Only supermarket in town

Found the staff are really helpful especially now during the virus slowdown. Shelf stock is limited but enough to survive on, you can see the variety once you go into a bigger store.

Radood
RadoodSydney, NSW

caring & great customer service

The staff at this store are all very nice and helpful when you ask them a question or help with an item. They stop what they were doing and go out of there way to show the way to a item

Kerryann
KerryannPerth, WA

Fantastic store

I shop at Coles very often. Every time I shop there I get greeted by very friendly staff. They stock all the lines I like and if they don't have a product I ask them if they can order it

Dave
Dave

Self checkouts the worst of the supermarkets, "stone baked" bakeries the best of the supermarkets

Positives:
- Stores with the "stone baked" sourdough bakery products. Finally some bread that's worth eating unlike the usual boring-white-bread-only culprits of Woolworths, Bakers Delight, Brumby's, etc.
- Logical floor layouts (pantry "basic" items grouped together followed by pantry "junk food" items grouped together followed by laundry items grouped together, etc).

Negatives:
- Self checkout experience is frustrating due to the requirement to weigh each item scanned (Woolworths doesn't have this problem). For smaller convenience/city stores I'd rather shop at Woolworths if available nearby for this reason alone.
- EFPTOS cash out limits at self checkouts are capped too low (Woolworths is better).
- Coin operated trolleys.

goawaycouriersplease
goawaycourierspleaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love coles

Coles for a big supermarket is amazing. Staff are friendly, clean shops wide variety and revolutionary layout. They seem to invest more money in making their stores and staff better and it really shows. Kudos coles!

Jols
Jols

Love Coles

Do my main shop here and also. Coles have guaranteed prices , a brilliant range of Indian and Asian foods so I can experiment . Always fresh barramundi , love their deli. Cheese range fantastic and upmarket. I shop at the Northam store which is one of the newer Coles and it has very large aisles so no banging trolleys and easy to find everything.

Rs S.
Rs S.Sydney, NSW

Store Manager

My local Coles in Liverpool Westfield it’s just perfect place for grocery shopping. For the past 4-5 months I wasn’t able to find anything when I go shopping after work, however lately the place is always stocked up and very clean regardless what time of the day you go to. I guess they’ve got new management.Well done

Ricky
RickySydney, NSW

Daily discounts

Great discounts sometimes on amazing products or on seasonal products. Great incentive to try new products. Better prices than woolworth, i would very much recommend this supermarket to anyone. Thanks.

Trevor Wilton
Trevor Wilton

Fantastic staff doing an awesome job in difficult times

The staff at Coles Morisset led by manager Daniel are brilliant. Friendly, helpful, extremely hard working and work really well as a team. Thanks for the awesome job you're doing.

Liz
LizIllawarra, NSW

Coles is like a warm welcoming hug

Recently ended up at coles during covid-19 restrictions as firstly went to woolies and came away with nothing but a bad taste as my daughter and I were treated badly by staff - we found woolies staff to be rude, unhelpful and discriminatory. Ended up going to Coles and were immediately greeted with smiles and help. We are all in unknown territory at the moment with this virus but woolies need to take a lesson from coles on how to be a polite and welcoming Australian business that will need your business to keep them afloat in 6 months .

Lina
LinaSydney, NSW

COLES IN PYRMONT

Amazing staff working in this store!
Everyone are always so welcoming, smiling and being very helpful.
Exceptional customer service!
Whenever I had any questions, issues or even suggestions, I've always received a positive response.

Danielle
DanielleVictoria

Respect.

I’d just like to thank and congratulate Coles on the way you’ve all handed the latest health scare. My local store has been stocked as well as possible and the staff are all being patient and reassuring, which I’m sure has been great for the elderly. Great job Coles!