Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

OSCAR A.
OSCAR A.South East Queensland, QLD

COLES IS GREAT

Coles has an extensive collection of food and home essentials to provide your house with decorations, or just the necceities the customer service is one of the best in the world

Vivid S.
Vivid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coles is a Honorable store!

Any buyer can find a product that suits him and this product 100% will be of good quality!
Coles also has a system of discounts and cumulative points, which gives you an additional advantage.
For example, you can collect points on a Flybuys card, and then turn these points into dollars and pay for goods in the huge list of Coles friendly stores. You can use these points, for example, in the Adidas store. In general, the list of stores is quite large, where the Coles
Flybuys card is accepted for payment.
And, of course, I want to pay attention to the really good service of the Coles team.
They are always friendly and ready to help the buyer! In this store reasonable prices and high quality goods.

Jiwoo Lee
Jiwoo Lee

I love Coles

Coles is a very friendly store with lots of shopping options. Every week I go to Coles for my groceries as their high quality fresh produce and range of products to shop from always make it a pleasure! Their staff is also friendly and they have frequent sales too!

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Awesome fresh pasta

Tried coles fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti for the first time, hands down the best one we’ve had!! Beautiful texture, so much better than the Aldi or any of the other leading supermarket fresh pasta brands. Very fresh. Warning: it is so good , it will most likely induce a food coma...

Patrickmm
PatrickmmSydney, NSW

Product review: five tastes stir fry shots

Omg, family four just coyly not eat the meal after I added this, no salt was used throughout the process, because I know that these additives are loaded with them...well coriander/ lime added my meal uneatable ...not fare to market a flavor, which actually isn’t present ! It was @salt that’s all

Jo H
Jo HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service Coles Bairnsdale VIC

We were passing through Bairnsdale on our way from a camping holiday back to Melbourne and did some shopping in Coles. I needed some money so also withdrew $60 cash. I was distracted by something my daughter was saying & doing and bagged the groceries and walked off. A few hours later we arrived home and I realised I didn't have any cash and that I had left it at the automated checkout. I rang them the next day and after getting on to the Customer service mananger Jess and the store manager Kim, I was fortunate enough to be sent the $60 in a gift card. Thanks so much for your help.

Rach
RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Farm, Brisbane

Great new look and great friendly staff. This store has such a good clean and bright look to it now. Highly recommended shopping here as they have a wide range of products.

Super human
Super human

Ok...

Good to pick up some things for a weekly shop but the prices in particular for the fruit and veges are ridiculous! Aldi is much more cheaper. Also in the stores, aisles are narrow, items you want are never in stock, its been like this for years across the board.

Barbara Preece
Barbara PreeceSydney, NSW

Coles party platters - Norwest Store

Absolutely incredible party platters from Coles Norwest. Ordered a wrap platter, fruit platter and mixed meat platter. What an amazing job they were delicious. Would highly recommend. Well done Norwest Coles delhi.

Glenda
Glenda

Great Customer Service

Baldivis Coles has very great friendly staff who are happy to help you find products. I go to Baldivis Coles all the time for shopping and find them helpful and caring.

Thehonestreviewer
Thehonestreviewer

Essendon Fields Coles Deli cous cous salad

The cleanest supermarket I've seen in the area.

I usually Dont buy from supermarket delis but it was hot and I wanted a healthy snack.

Buy the Cous cous salad it was delicious . Will be back for more for sure.

Costermer service

Woodridge coles, today I had a horrible experience with a man who serve me named ,G****m he was so rude to me because I took 21 items to where is suppose to be 12 item .I always do self service but today one of my babies refuse to sit in trolly and I was already tired.i have shop there for 10years but I won't shop there again.

Robin B.
Robin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great services

Wonderful service and great options. Will return. This is my new local supermarket. Upon purchasing products I compared them to Woolworth's and I saved $10 on the overall shop. Thank you

Alsowaitingforrefund
AlsowaitingforrefundSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Big THANK YOU to BATEMANS BAY COLES for keeping town fed in the fires

It was just amazing to see that we still could get bread and milk and basics even when the Princes Hway and Kings Hway were closed by fires. The managers got huge amounts of vital supplies in for the people in town - even cages of bags of ice when the power went out. Huge effort from the managers - much appreciated, so thank you Coles!!! Awesome effort.

Jolyon H.
Jolyon H.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks after their customers

My 8yrs old son and I visited one of the our local Coles Supermarket from today. When nearly done picking what we need to buy I realized that I left my card at the car as it wasn't in my wallet when I checked out. Had to go back and asked my son stay behind and watch for our grocery cart. When I went back in, all other stuff needed to pick was already in the cart. I learned that one particular staff helped my son get those last few stuff while I was gone for about 5-8 minutes. I was so glad of what they did today. Thank you.

5tacka
5tackaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my local coles

I have been shopping at Coles for a few years now and the staff are all just super lovely, they are fantastic at thier jobs and all put up with alot. Thank you Lynbrook Coles

Sheralynn
SheralynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles plant based Christmas Roast with sweet chutney - A nice surprise

Being a vegetarian, although the selection is getting better, have not previously found a roast that is worth eating. I saw this one reduced after Christmas and thought I would give it a try. Was pleasantly delighted. The flavour is very nice, has the taste of stuffing but not as overpowering. The chutney was also a nice addition. Even my meat eating husband enjoyed. Will certainly buy again.

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Affordable Supermarket

I save more money shopping at Coles than any other supermarket. They have a huge selection of stock and they have great sales. The stores are clean and spacious and the workers are helpful.

Myrtle
Myrtle

Coles been my first choice of food shopping because you will have everything in the supermarket plus a 10 dollars off for flybuys points how great. Is that. Clean and affordable too

Lux A.
Lux A.

I really like shopping there

Coles is a great supermarket. I always find fresh fruits and vegetables, the prices are reasonable, the stuff is nice. We have a big store near where we live so I am going there at least 3 times a week.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

good deals

good deals weekly coles has when is all sort staff that u want to have ususaly weekly u get good deal on prepaid sim and another is groceries but some staff is cheaper acckrding to another places

Joshua Cade B.
Joshua Cade B.South East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes good, sometimes not

Usually the Coles I shop at is good and I like the general range of their products. Their beef/lamb/chicken sausages that have herbs in them are usually high quality. Sometimes there are times when the food is literally rotten, and this really needs to be fixed. The other day there was literal mold on some fruit. The fresh food needs to be kept at a lower temperature or at least have it cycled faster.

Hong shi Wu
Hong shi Wu

I like Coles Supermarket

I like coles supermarket in Australia. I have to go to coles supermarket every week for shopping, They have all the things I need With good prices, Normally they have convenience location.

Mary
Mary

The BEST lasagna in the whole of Australia

I brought the Coles brand lasagna from my local Coles and it is seriously the best lasagna. If I could give the rating anything more than 5 stars I would. I've eaten many different types of lasagna and this has proven to be the best out of all of them by far! For a very affordable price, the quality is excellent and tastes amazing. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Sharnie H.
Sharnie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Just love it

Great product n produce really cheap great staff really friendly and approachable attitude store layout is great love how the have other sections besides just food and what have you