Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Coles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (98)

Daniel T.
Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

I love the mood and atmosphere while shopping. Everything is clean and really well organized. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Coles is a great place to shop for families.

Michael Hyne
Michael HyneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles Malvern - Clean and well stocked with friendly helpful staff

I find the Coles in Malvern provides very professional and yet friendly service. I really can't fault their attention to store cleanliness and helpfulness when I'm in need of assistance

Good for Gifts
Good for GiftsSydney, NSW

Coles Chatswood Chase Customer Service

Coles Chatswood Chase is different to other supermarkets. While it has the standard products sold at other stores, this store is driven by excellent customer service. As a weekly shopper I’m acknowledged, welcomed and assisted by staff and management from all services areas. Great management here.

DWC
DWCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great new store

Very impressed with the new Coles at Ormeau.
Everything well laid, nice big store and friendly staff.
It's well worth driving the extra 10 minutes to get to this brand new store.

Railea
RaileaHunter Region, NSW

The ever expanding vegan range

I can't keep quiet about the vegan products that are available at Coles. My daughter and I are both fairly recent converts, and Coles has made it easy, and cheap - easier and cheaper than we expected. Of course, Coles has always been my preferred shop.

Teresa M
Teresa MPerth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service

I was shopping at Coles, Noranda WA earlier today. A polite, well mannered young man named Steve went out of his way to assist me . He had noticed me struggling, came to my assistance and helped me with my issue. It was a suprise, in a pleasant way... you just dont get the young ones going out of their way usually for you any more!! Well done young man if you read this ! Great customer service!. Will definitely choose to shop at Coles, Noranda every time now.

Bradstone
BradstoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Collected a Trolley

We live in an area where supermarket trolleys occasionally get left in the street. I often have to chase a couple of companies with calls to collect them. I rang Coles on Saturday morning, and the trolley was gone later that day. I rang Coles back to apologise, telling them somebody had taken the trolley and not to worry. The young bloke said "No, we picked it up a couple of hours ago." I nearly had a coronary. They picked it up the SAME DAY. You can't beat that. Thanks Coles.

Zara Z
Zara ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save $15 of $36 spending that’s like 35% off

It’s good that in the receipt Coles shows how much you actually save by buying their Price Drops items. We stock up on Big discounted items that is 1/2 price whenever we got time to spend shopping around. It pays to stock up sale items at Coles

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer Service .

Shop at Coles Waratah almost daily great customer service. If you can’t find what you need there is always somebody there to help you. Always has the shelves stocked full and great specials .

aoiisoraa
aoiisoraaSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best store

Can easily find their store anywhere I am. The variety of products are so wide. it is always clean and nice customer service. Flybuys points is one of my favorite feature.

Sanchez
SanchezSydney, NSW

Great customer service

The staff are very friendly and helpfull ...great fresh food and always have products in stock at great prices. Quick to respond to questions and help at the self help check outs

ExcellentThe Mallee, VIC

Shopping at Coles

I love shopping at Coles they allways have what I need in food for me and my animals, the special prices are good for me to plus they have my smokes

Stefan
StefanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for saving

Coles not only have low prices to begin with, they also frequently discount further. I go online to look for the half price specials each week. Their Flybuys reward program is fabulous, and saves me even more. And at present they're offering an accumulation of points toward food containers with a vacuum device. They're so much better than Woolworths it's amazing. And their staff are always friendly and ready to help in any way they can.

Voldemaras
VoldemarasSOUTH BRISBANE

Coles win over the rest, hands down!

I really love Coles' own brands foods so much more than others - there seems to be a real quality about them that the others simply lack. Coles' sultanas, for example, are big, full, and juicy, unlike others that I recently tried which looked like small stones and had about the same consistency and flavour... I also really, really love the Coles tinned tuna. It's never too salty (like some name brands I could mention) and they are great value for money. I wish Coles would open more stores in country NSW, where I frequently visit, because Woolworths seems to have a monopoly and I would like a choice!

Sweety
SweetyPerth, WA

Best grocery store

We always do grocery shopping at Coles for last 10 years,must say this the store we finding all our need at reasonal prize,love to go special aisle. Milk at Coles taste good .

Jono
JonoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New juice product at Coles

Hi,
just wanted to tell you all that I think it's great that Coles are now selling a new juice product.It comes in
300ml bottles and the company that makes it is called "The Juice Brothers".It's great because it has no added sugar and I love it when Coles gets in new drink products for me to try.
I wondered if anyone else has tried this drink yet and what do they think about it as this drink just came out yesterday.
from jono and ben

Qaisar
QaisarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Range of vegetarian products

Really appreciate the vegetarian labels on different products. Hopefully we will see even more coles products having vegetarian labels.
The customer service has also improved with time. Keep it up coles.

Lisa H
Lisa HPerth, WA

It is amazing cheese.

Quality and taste are fantastic. We were a Coon family, but the quality and taste dropped, so found the BEST alternative. Taste, quality and price are exceptional. We are converts.

Dinesh
DineshIllawarra, NSW

Best supermarket

The cost of items in Coles are a bit lesser as compared to other supermarkets. I have been going to Coles for all my daily needs products. It has been really helpful to find all house products in a single place

Helena G.
Helena G.Sydney, NSW

Like my local Coles

I love that I always find fresh bread and produce there. Sometimes on Saturday's it can get quite busy there but all in all happy. Very clean store as well.

Rachel
RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality and price

I do my fornightly shopping at Cole's and I am never let down good customer service and great prices for great food. The nappies I use for my daughter they are good too the Huggies give her a rash so I tried them and they work and so much cheaper.

Lyn Grobler
Lyn GroblerMid North Coast, NSW

Thank you.

Thank you so very much for supplying South African products at the Mooney beach store! You are so great and we are so grateful!! It’s a taste from home! Thanks again!!

Sammy G
Sammy Gn/a

Really happy with Coles country store

I have been living in a country area for 15 years now and I have nothing but great things to say about the local Coles store in this area. The staff are always nice and customer service is great. Couldn't be happier.