Coles Supermarkets

Coles Supermarkets (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Coles

Jade
Jade

Good prices

Coles is always the better supermarket for vaule and range.
I always bulk up on the half price specials and the docket deals for liquorland are great money savers and you get flybuys great savings allround.

Dimath ADR
Dimath ADR

It's is very good marker. I am going to coles every week and I buy frits,milk and daily foods etc. It has foods with premium quality. It has fresh vegetables

Birdman
BirdmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kalamata Olive Bread

Firm, moist, packed with loads of black olives. Little on the expensive side but a great taste compared to what you would pay for from a chain bakery shop. Recommended as part of an anti-pasti platter.

James C.
James C.Perth, WA

Easy to shop there

Coles is just an easy place to shop at with great service. Smiling staff with great customer service. And you earn flybuys points which makes life easier. Go coles any day

Sarina
SarinaSydney, NSW

I love shopping at coles.Where I go the staff are lovely and they help you in any way.I go to baulkham Hills.They give the best customer service.also they’re very quick at the cashier and they know their job well.

Ella
EllaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Coles Revesby has always had excellent customer service skills whether on the floor or at the register.
The shelves are always stocked and the store is always tidy. I’m always impressed

Greta D.
Greta D.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Product Range

Coles at Waterloo is my regular supermarket for almost all our food and some incidental items. It has a great range of quality plant based foods and always stocked well with the Streets Vegan Magnums (which are slightly addictive:).

Millie M.
Millie M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nuts for Ginger Nuts!

- right amount of crunchy
- spicy ginger but gooode
- generous size fits in hand good
- dippy in tea yum yum
- sweet but not too much
recommend: for cold winter arvos or after long day and need a tasty break

Rjmedcraft
RjmedcraftNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great supermarket shopping!

Love shopping here! Staff are helpful and exceptionly friendly. I've only had to ask and they will get someone to take my groceries to my car. If product isn't on the shelf, they will either look out the back or give me a rain check. My favourite staff usually remember my name and are always happy to see me. Has made shopping something to look forward to, instead of dreading it.

Daniel T.
Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

I love the mood and atmosphere while shopping. Everything is clean and really well organized. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Coles is a great place to shop for families.

Michael Hyne
Michael HyneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles Malvern - Clean and well stocked with friendly helpful staff

I find the Coles in Malvern provides very professional and yet friendly service. I really can't fault their attention to store cleanliness and helpfulness when I'm in need of assistance

Good for Gifts
Good for GiftsSydney, NSW

Coles Chatswood Chase Customer Service

Coles Chatswood Chase is different to other supermarkets. While it has the standard products sold at other stores, this store is driven by excellent customer service. As a weekly shopper I’m acknowledged, welcomed and assisted by staff and management from all services areas. Great management here.

DWC
DWCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great new store

Very impressed with the new Coles at Ormeau.
Everything well laid, nice big store and friendly staff.
It's well worth driving the extra 10 minutes to get to this brand new store.

Railea
RaileaHunter Region, NSW

The ever expanding vegan range

I can't keep quiet about the vegan products that are available at Coles. My daughter and I are both fairly recent converts, and Coles has made it easy, and cheap - easier and cheaper than we expected. Of course, Coles has always been my preferred shop.

Teresa M
Teresa MPerth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service

I was shopping at Coles, Noranda WA earlier today. A polite, well mannered young man named Steve went out of his way to assist me . He had noticed me struggling, came to my assistance and helped me with my issue. It was a suprise, in a pleasant way... you just dont get the young ones going out of their way usually for you any more!! Well done young man if you read this ! Great customer service!. Will definitely choose to shop at Coles, Noranda every time now.

chloe
chloeHunter Region, NSW

Coles Blueberry Bagels

Coles Blueberry Bagels are the bomb! they are very tasty well made with that nice colour of purple you want. have been looking for blueberry bagels at a supermarket that taste this good in a long time, will be coming back for more

Bradstone
BradstoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Collected a Trolley

We live in an area where supermarket trolleys occasionally get left in the street. I often have to chase a couple of companies with calls to collect them. I rang Coles on Saturday morning, and the trolley was gone later that day. I rang Coles back to apologise, telling them somebody had taken the trolley and not to worry. The young bloke said "No, we picked it up a couple of hours ago." I nearly had a coronary. They picked it up the SAME DAY. You can't beat that. Thanks Coles.

Zara Z
Zara ZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save $15 of $36 spending that’s like 35% off

It’s good that in the receipt Coles shows how much you actually save by buying their Price Drops items. We stock up on Big discounted items that is 1/2 price whenever we got time to spend shopping around. It pays to stock up sale items at Coles

Jenny
JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer Service .

Shop at Coles Waratah almost daily great customer service. If you can’t find what you need there is always somebody there to help you. Always has the shelves stocked full and great specials .

aoiisoraa
aoiisoraaSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best store

Can easily find their store anywhere I am. The variety of products are so wide. it is always clean and nice customer service. Flybuys points is one of my favorite feature.

Sanchez
SanchezSydney, NSW

Great customer service

The staff are very friendly and helpfull ...great fresh food and always have products in stock at great prices. Quick to respond to questions and help at the self help check outs

ExcellentThe Mallee, VIC

Shopping at Coles

I love shopping at Coles they allways have what I need in food for me and my animals, the special prices are good for me to plus they have my smokes

Stefan
StefanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for saving

Coles not only have low prices to begin with, they also frequently discount further. I go online to look for the half price specials each week. Their Flybuys reward program is fabulous, and saves me even more. And at present they're offering an accumulation of points toward food containers with a vacuum device. They're so much better than Woolworths it's amazing. And their staff are always friendly and ready to help in any way they can.

Voldemaras
VoldemarasSOUTH BRISBANE

Coles win over the rest, hands down!

I really love Coles' own brands foods so much more than others - there seems to be a real quality about them that the others simply lack. Coles' sultanas, for example, are big, full, and juicy, unlike others that I recently tried which looked like small stones and had about the same consistency and flavour... I also really, really love the Coles tinned tuna. It's never too salty (like some name brands I could mention) and they are great value for money. I wish Coles would open more stores in country NSW, where I frequently visit, because Woolworths seems to have a monopoly and I would like a choice!

Sweety
SweetyPerth, WA

Best grocery store

We always do grocery shopping at Coles for last 10 years,must say this the store we finding all our need at reasonal prize,love to go special aisle. Milk at Coles taste good .