Coles Third Party Property, Fire & Theft Car Insurance

Coles Third Party Property, Fire & Theft Car Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (2) · 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Gave me a rubbish excuse for raising policy over $100 and never made a claim. Would not lower premium not even 1 cent. I have been with Coles insurance for many years and this is the first time this has happened. I have 2 other policies a vehicle and home and I will be leaving Coles once they expire.

Car ModelVehicle
Claim MadeNo

Wuran LuSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst car insurance in Australia! The worst customer service!

Never buy! My car was hit by the other car which was insured by Coles insurance and was towed to a holding yard 4 weeks ago. The other driver made the claim to coles at the scene and admitted it was their fault. During these 4 weeks, coles never contacted me about this. Today I called the holding yard, they said the car has never been moved at all!! And also the insurance never contacted them at all!! What were Coles insurance doing during these 4 weeks?! It's ridiculous. And if you contact them, wait hours and hours but no one answer.
I will lodge a complaint to Australia Financial Complaints Authority if Coles insurance didn't contact me this week. Terrible service!

Car ModelVolkswagen Tiguan 5N 118TSI
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Wuran Lu

I sent the information to you. Since the claim has been accepted, it has been over one month, my car is still in the holding yard and never been assessing or repairing!! Please get my car repaired as soon as possible!
Thank you.

Dheeraj

DheerajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic Customer Service Representatives

Representative became agitated after getting a few questions and sounded rude. Didn't try to save an old customer. Couldn't explain properly the reason of my query. The policy has value though but after sales service is a key.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelToyota Camry
Claim MadeNo
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Dheeraj, thanks for getting in touch. We're disappointed to hear this and we'd like to look into this further. Can you please send us a private message with more details on this?

Poor service

We had a car involved in a accident 12 months ago and are still trying to sort it out keep getting put on hold for ages for no response pitterful

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateFebruary 2019

ButtonsQueanbeyan

The worst company I have ever dealt with

Car ModelHolden Astra
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMarch 2019
Buttons

I provided my email address to product review please use that. I’m not sending my details to an unknown person.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

No worries; we'd recommend calling our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374 to follow this up further.