Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

4.3

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I could still buy this!

I really like both the wet and dry wipes. Great for daily clean ups. I went to Coles today to buy refills but they were not available. Now I’m left with the mop head which won’t work with any other system. I don’t want to put this into landfill. It was my concern before buying the cleaning system that it might be discontinued. Sad face! I will try contacting Coles.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Disappointing.

It moves forward OK but jacknifes when pulling back. Doesn't stay 'wet' for very long. It dries out after a couple of minutes. Going to get my money back. Nothing beats a mop and soapy water.

See all Coles Ultra Floor Wipes reviews

karter

karterasked

We bought the floor cleaning system but now can NEVER get the dry wipes that we use daily. Please advise when they will be back in Coles Supermarkets, as many comments against this product also asking for dry wipes - we use for slate & tiled floors.

Lenore S.

Lenore S.asked

I have purchased the ultra floor wipes but where can I get the system

Coles

Vicki P.

Vicki P.asked

where can i purchase these wipes as coles has none in stock

Coles

See all Coles Ultra Floor Wipes questions

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives