Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring (page 2 of 7)

Coles natural spring water 1.5l bottle is great

I buy this water in the 8pks of 1.5l every week and have been for years. Love the crisp cool clean taste of this water. Myself and my whole family dont suffer headaches or tummy upsets from it , and i personally drink approx 2 bottles a day . I prefer this water to Adelaide tap water.
Cant believe there are negative comments about it and people say the water is getting them sick . I hope those people can get professionally diagnosed for their symptoms to find out the definite cause of their ailment if they havent already .
Id be i interested in the findings to see if this water was the cause or not .

Recall needed.

They should not be selling this water, I only consumed a small amount of this water and had a severe migraine for almost 10 hours. How is this still on the shelves? Coles need to do a recall of this product immediately.

No return of empty bottles, no barcode equals no refund !!

I’m referring to Australian natural spring water 600 ML 24 bottle slabs. I was paying $6 a slab until return & earn came in, the price went up $2.40.
The problem is there’s no barcode on these bottles?? Not happy after trying to return over 100 empty bottles...

Water is fine

The water itself is fine.... better then the local tap water as its full of limestone. BUT the plastic bottles are HORRIBLE!
They easy break, crumble etc. The plastic is that thin you can twist the bottle

Terrible. Contains micro plastics.

On inspection the water contains threads of what can only be described as micro plastics/microfibres. Had been experiencing migraines for around 12 months and had subsided since we stopped buying bottled water.. interesting to see so many others complaining of the same. We bought a 10l recently to use however had another terrible experience. Wrote to product recall but never heard back. This product should not be on shelves and is unsafe.

Wonky wobbly bottles

The bottles are thin and don’t stand up they just fall over, not good more water ends up on the table. Not a happy customer.

Makes you feel horrible

I stopped buying the water from coles a while ago as i found that every single time i drank it i felt sick and as though i had indigestion. I was given a bottle and stupidly drank some, confirming what I'd thought. ... sure enough i feel disgusting again and can 100% put it down to this water. The funny thing is that this has only been happening since coles changed the bottles a little while back.
My question is what the hell kind of chemicals are in the processing of this recycled plastic???
Whatever it is, its clearly making people sick!!

Coles natural spring water

I try a lot of water in bottles, from different shops / supermarkets. this water is very average its okay to drink but I prefer other brand, I buy this water as its very inexpensive to buy and good to take to work. it comes in a soft container with a blue lid. Coles supermarket has high standards so I know its safe to drink for a convenience.

yukkk

i have just purchased a slab of water from coles kalgoorlie and ive been feeling sick after 2bottles of water, nauseous and a upset stomach, after reading all these reviews i know now it is this disgusting water the halfwits are still selling somebody needs to do something about it asap

Water

I drink 3 bottles a day.at approximately 30cents who wouldn't. It has encouraged family & friend to drink water.I also like the 70 cents 1.5 litre

September 15th 2018 Update: Good value

I only drink bottled water,so when they have specials on this product($6 for 24)is great value. Works out at about 23c a bottle

Not as good as normal Tap water !

Made me sick and have a sore stomach. Same with my little cousins. I’d never get it again because of that reason.

need a knife

You need a knife to cut around the edges of this water to open it. I try and try to open it and even large guys have problems also. After reading the rest of these reviews I wont be buying it again. What's the point if you cant open the damn lid at 1 am in the morning for a drink.

Makes you sick!

Normally buy bottled water from woollies and have never had a problem. Bought some of the home brand bottled water from coles, and since drinking it have been dealing with an upset stomach, nausea, bad headaches and tiredness. Came here and read all these reviews and wondered if it was coincidence. Stopped drinking it and have started feeling relatively better!

Not the same water as picture but still coles brand water!

It tastes great and doesnt give my migranes....
But the one pictured in this website did,dont buy that one but buy other coles branded waters 100%

Headaches Sore Stomach And Feeling Crap!!

I bought a slab and it's usually ok mind you it's been months and this time it took 4 turns to get the lid off. Even my aunt who is a big lady struggled and also it smells like plastic and oil tastes weird upset my stomach and gave me a migraine! Last time I had migraines but thought it was the heat nope every other brand of water including tap is fine Do not buy!! I am taking it back for a full refund!! Someone needs to investigate this!!

Horrid! Got SEVERE STOMACH ULCER & BURNING sensations

Hi all, if you've been drinking this Coles Natural Spring Water, then BEWARE! I did the worst thing and drank it, I first felt BURNING sensations on my skin, then suffered from severe stomach ULCERS. I thought I'm allergic to some food and started eliminating all the food items I doubted. My family was affected too, but not as much as I was. You see, I drink a lot of water, because for the basic fact that I feel thirsty, but it got a bit out of hand and became suspicious. I lost hope in eating food, so I trusted milk would do the trick. I drank milk every time I was thirsty and stopped eating other foods. How long could I wait like that for a better water? I have cholesterol issues, so even though there was no other choice than drinking milk to keep myself safe, being so stupid, I drank that water again, and that was when I realised it was COLES WATER that DAMAGED me and it was the reason I was suffering like that. I'm still suffering from it as I cannot find other alternatives ;( If anyone is suffering like that, please share the word around.

It tastes like oily tap water.

Like, exactly like oily tap water. The whole thing seems a scam to be honest. I think someone should run tests on it!

Water taste like 'plastic'.

The water claimed to be 'natural' spring water but it tastes horrible and smells like 'plastic'. YUCK! Could it be the re-cycled bottle that contributes to the foul smell? Fix it or take it off the shelves.

Sickening!

How is this water still on the shelves?!? It made my daughter and I so sick! Migraines, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision. It’s been weeks since I stopped drinking it, and I still don’t feel right. Shame on you, Coles!

Migraine material

Bought Coles water by accident and then after drinking it started getting terrible migraine headaches. My 11 yr old son did too. Never again! Edited jan 2019 to add that I had contacted coles and they had basically said they wanted evidence from the doctors to say that they’re water had caused our migraine. I buy on fratinelle and mt Franklin now and guess what, we have never had issues.