Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring (page 2 of 8)

Syam E.

Syam E.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchased coles 10 liter spring water can and it smelled horrible

Purchased coles 10 liter spring water can and it smelled horrible Like some sort of acid or flourid heavy dose. Took the water back to the counter and all she did was have me full refund with no blody explanation or anything

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$4.00.

Jade

Jade

I get tension headaches every time I drink Coles water I worked it out that it's definitely Coles water

I get tension headaches terrible headaches I've worked out I get them after I have been drinking Coles water I only buy Coles water if I'm desperate but it's definitely the Coles water giving me headaches

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$8.99.

OZALP

OZALPSydney, NSW

Sadly I still had to rate 1 STAR!

Australian Spring Water purchased at the Coles Express at the Baulkham Hills Shells smells/tastes like burned plastic or/and metal. My kids complained about it which I did not believe at first since I have been purchasing the same brand for several years but today, I have witnessed that you should be away from that water, get a full refund and an EXPLANATION from COLES!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Express.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

D Jones

D JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have used it for several years.

My wife and I turned to Spring Water to get away from the fluoride poison in our tap water. If fluoride is present in bottled water it would = tap water.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Rick

RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I quote “try it love it or your money back” I’m not the type of person to complain but it’s bottle water. Poor plastic

Poor cheap flimsy plastic most likely poisonous with added water, you guys saved money being cheap and try make it seem like we are winning. Never will buy again

Purchased at Parkholme for A$2.00.

Dazza

DazzaSoutheast, SA

Cats long out of the Bag.

Filtered tap water - brands such as Aqua Pura, Mizone, Noble's Pureau, Nature's Best Organic, Active Organic and Refresh - are sold in Coles, Woolworths, Franklins and IGA as well as petrol stations and convenience stores.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$100.00.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Causes illness

Still cannot believe how many negative reviews. I purchased 3 slabs recently. Each time I drink a bottle it leaves me with a sore throat. Some of which end up turning into a viral infection. I have also had a mild ongoing headache for 2 weeks. I suspected it could've been the water as all the symptoms began when I started drinking it. After reading this thread I ceased drinking it immediately (4 days ago), throat back to normal / headache gone. If you're weak as dirt like me, avoid this drink.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste has changed

I buy the larger pack Coles spring water, the 1.5L bottles in the 8 pack and have been doing so for about 5 years. Never had any problems until now (May/June 2019).
Distinct aftertaste, leaving a mild sensation on the tongue like I've eaten something savoury or a bit peppery. Seems a bit like a faint Chlorine taste.
Had 2 x 8 packs like this so far, if it happens again will be changing brand.

Purchased in May 2019.

Refreshed

Refreshed

So refreshing and affordable!

I get the 1.5ltr bottle & love how refreshing this is! The bottle feels a bit sturdier than the Woolworths equivalent. I'm writing as I'm confounded with others' incredibly negative reviews.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$0.80.

John D

John DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Misinformation in some reviews

The container is made from Polyethylene Terrephalate (PET) not BPA as some have said. The water is perfectly safe even if stored for 12 months. Some reviews complain there is no ingredients listed, for heavens sake it’s pure water the only ingredient.

Great product I buy in twenty four 600ml packs at a great price.

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Always Optimistic

Always OptimisticCanberra

Extremely artificial

Bought during January and February. Sweet tasting like plastic bottle had leached into the water. No ingredients posted. Worried about health impact. Returned over taste and met by argument. No thanks.

Purchased in January 2019.

Extremely unhappy with not being able to obtain ingredients listed on spring or mineral water

Can't get any answers as to how much sodium is in their spring water. They say they get it from 4 different suppliers that's fine however each supplier should know how much sodium is in their water.. They should be able to list the ingredients from each supplier unless they are using tap water.. Aldi are the only ones who list the ingredients on their mineral water so I only buy it from them it's also very low in sodium which I am very happy with

Purchased in February 2019 for A$0.85.

Bad taste

we buy 2 x 10 ltr bottles of Coles spring water each week. The latest container is undrinkable, disgusting. I wonder what has happened to the water. I believe it needs to be tested by someone to see what has been put into it. Definitely not right and I will not buy again.

Tony

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad taste in your mouth

The most recent bottle we bought had a hint nail polish taste to it. Something not right. We have changed brands.

John

JohnMelbourns

Coles Spring Water - after taste is abhorrent

After drinking two cups of this stuff I took it back to Coles for a refund, the after taste is like some sort of chemical, truly disgusting.

terrible so called water. below 0 rating for above

i purchased 2 10 litre waters from coles ashfield in sydney NSW.Took ist sip and straight away tasted like plastic,terribe and disgusting.I would like to know what is in this so called COLES AUSTRALIAN NATURAL SPRING WATER .???

Alanathealien

Alanathealien

Hydrating for the bottled water

Honestly I loved the coles natural spring water, it is not meant to have any taste. I loved it. Everyone should buy it, trust yourself

Rebecca R

Rebecca RHorsham

Perfect

Nice and refreshing cannot go without water especially on a very hot day :) when frozen it's even better :)

Chris

ChrisSydney

Seems to be the cause of migraines

I once read that the coles water was causing migraines for some people which I thought was absolute bullocks. I bought a slab of 24 bottles and was drinking 2 or 3 a day and there I was with migraines until 4 or 5 hours after consuming the last bottle.

Do not touch.

Been buying this product for a while now and had sore throat (as in razor blades sore throat). Went to UK for 3 months no sore throat. Came back to Australia drank x 2 bottles and woke up with you guessed it. Razor blade in my throat. Never drinking it again.

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews