Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring (page 3 of 8)

Shane

Shane

Toxic

Evil stuff. Feeling much better since I ditched this product and switched to a brand without BPA in the bottles. I googled the reviews to see if anyone else got sick from drinking it and I see I'm not alone. Avoid.

Rebecca

RebeccaVIC, 3168

Perfect Water

This water is fresh and tasty and healthy to drink, the only thing I dont like is the bottle when your around half way into your drink the noise it makes is terrible. It goes out of shape too easy.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Refreshing Water

I have had no problem with the Coles Water Natural Spring, it is refreshing and without the chlorine taste. The bottles are a suitable size for carrying with you and the soft plastic makes it easy to crush and place in the recycle bins.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine

I’ve never had an issue with Coles spring water. Been buying it for years. Good value for money. Tastes much better then tap water.

gross

has black floaties and taste like plastic which is disgusting , too expensive, makes people get constipation and then they have to get a tube shoved up their butt to get it out

sonia

soniaRoselands

Contaminants found in Water Batch 3212 best before 15 Apr 20

I will be writing a formal letter of complaint to coles advising them the batch 3212 - has little black objects in the water. I opened a bottle and started to drink when I noticed little floaties of black in the water. I looked at the rest of the unopened bottles and they have the same micro floaties in them as well. Coles recalls spring water due to algae.

Tphillips

TphillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coles natural spring water 1.5l bottle is great

I buy this water in the 8pks of 1.5l every week and have been for years. Love the crisp cool clean taste of this water. Myself and my whole family dont suffer headaches or tummy upsets from it , and i personally drink approx 2 bottles a day . I prefer this water to Adelaide tap water.
Cant believe there are negative comments about it and people say the water is getting them sick . I hope those people can get professionally diagnosed for their symptoms to find out the definite cause of their ailment if they havent already .
Id be i interested in the findings to see if this water was the cause or not .

Recall needed.

They should not be selling this water, I only consumed a small amount of this water and had a severe migraine for almost 10 hours. How is this still on the shelves? Coles need to do a recall of this product immediately.

Womey

WomeyMooney Mooney

No return of empty bottles, no barcode equals no refund !!

I’m referring to Australian natural spring water 600 ML 24 bottle slabs. I was paying $6 a slab until return & earn came in, the price went up $2.40.
The problem is there’s no barcode on these bottles?? Not happy after trying to return over 100 empty bottles...

Chlo

ChloSoutheast, SA

Water is fine

The water itself is fine.... better then the local tap water as its full of limestone. BUT the plastic bottles are HORRIBLE!
They easy break, crumble etc. The plastic is that thin you can twist the bottle

Jess

JessMelbourne

Terrible. Contains micro plastics.

On inspection the water contains threads of what can only be described as micro plastics/microfibres. Had been experiencing migraines for around 12 months and had subsided since we stopped buying bottled water.. interesting to see so many others complaining of the same. We bought a 10l recently to use however had another terrible experience. Wrote to product recall but never heard back. This product should not be on shelves and is unsafe.

Wonky wobbly bottles

The bottles are thin and don’t stand up they just fall over, not good more water ends up on the table. Not a happy customer.

Mel

MelCoburg

Makes you feel horrible

I stopped buying the water from coles a while ago as i found that every single time i drank it i felt sick and as though i had indigestion. I was given a bottle and stupidly drank some, confirming what I'd thought. ... sure enough i feel disgusting again and can 100% put it down to this water. The funny thing is that this has only been happening since coles changed the bottles a little while back.
My question is what the hell kind of chemicals are in the processing of this recycled plastic???
Whatever it is, its clearly making people sick!!

Wayne5555

Wayne5555Narre Warren

Coles natural spring water

I try a lot of water in bottles, from different shops / supermarkets. this water is very average its okay to drink but I prefer other brand, I buy this water as its very inexpensive to buy and good to take to work. it comes in a soft container with a blue lid. Coles supermarket has high standards so I know its safe to drink for a convenience.

yukkk

i have just purchased a slab of water from coles kalgoorlie and ive been feeling sick after 2bottles of water, nauseous and a upset stomach, after reading all these reviews i know now it is this disgusting water the halfwits are still selling somebody needs to do something about it asap

Liz

LizPerth

Water

I drink 3 bottles a day.at approximately 30cents who wouldn't. It has encouraged family & friend to drink water.I also like the 70 cents 1.5 litre

September 15th 2018 Update: Good value

I only drink bottled water,so when they have specials on this product($6 for 24)is great value. Works out at about 23c a bottle

Not as good as normal Tap water !

Made me sick and have a sore stomach. Same with my little cousins. I’d never get it again because of that reason.

need a knife

You need a knife to cut around the edges of this water to open it. I try and try to open it and even large guys have problems also. After reading the rest of these reviews I wont be buying it again. What's the point if you cant open the damn lid at 1 am in the morning for a drink.

Makes you sick!

Normally buy bottled water from woollies and have never had a problem. Bought some of the home brand bottled water from coles, and since drinking it have been dealing with an upset stomach, nausea, bad headaches and tiredness. Came here and read all these reviews and wondered if it was coincidence. Stopped drinking it and have started feeling relatively better!

Not the same water as picture but still coles brand water!

It tastes great and doesnt give my migranes....
But the one pictured in this website did,dont buy that one but buy other coles branded waters 100%

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews