Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring (page 4 of 8)

Aley

Aley

Headaches Sore Stomach And Feeling Crap!!

I bought a slab and it's usually ok mind you it's been months and this time it took 4 turns to get the lid off. Even my aunt who is a big lady struggled and also it smells like plastic and oil tastes weird upset my stomach and gave me a migraine! Last time I had migraines but thought it was the heat nope every other brand of water including tap is fine Do not buy!! I am taking it back for a full refund!! Someone needs to investigate this!!

Fight for life

Fight for lifeMelbourne

Horrid! Got SEVERE STOMACH ULCER & BURNING sensations

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

It tastes like oily tap water.

Like, exactly like oily tap water. The whole thing seems a scam to be honest. I think someone should run tests on it!

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Water taste like 'plastic'.

The water claimed to be 'natural' spring water but it tastes horrible and smells like 'plastic'. YUCK! Could it be the re-cycled bottle that contributes to the foul smell? Fix it or take it off the shelves.

Abbey

AbbeyMelbourne

Sickening!

How is this water still on the shelves?!? It made my daughter and I so sick! Migraines, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision. It’s been weeks since I stopped drinking it, and I still don’t feel right. Shame on you, Coles!

Jasmine

JasmineVictoria

Migraine material

Bought Coles water by accident and then after drinking it started getting terrible migraine headaches. My 11 yr old son did too. Never again! Edited jan 2019 to add that I had contacted coles and they had basically said they wanted evidence from the doctors to say that they’re water had caused our migraine. I buy on fratinelle and mt Franklin now and guess what, we have never had issues.

Would rate it zero if I could. Migraine material

After suffering terrible headaches at work and thinking it must be from dehydration, I upped my water intake only for them to become absolutely unbearable. After eliminating every other factor that could be causing it, I realised it was Coles bottled water causing them. To test the theory I drank some and waited - Lo and behold, shortly after a migraine headache set in. Not sure what is going on within the last few months - but lots of people seem to be falling really ill after drinking this water.

It was horrid.

The water I bought from Coles Supermarket was horrid. It had a funny taste to it and gave me a headache that I would not even beg upon my worst enemy and that's saying a lot. Please don't buy this water unless you want a headache because if you do your dumber then me and that's also saying ALOT.

Cristy

CristyShell Cove

Makes you sick

I was interested to see that a lot of people have been sick and having headaches from the coles water,I changed over a few months ago and have been feeling nausea and have headaches,I told hubby it must be the water (as a joke), but know I’m scared that it is

Victoria S

Victoria SAU

Love this water

I love this product it’s so affordable and tastes great. Fantastic value for money. Highly recommend this in your groceries

2.5/10

Being around 80% water myself I found this didn't suit my tried and tested palette 1.5/10. Bottle feel was disappointing 2/10 for crunch, felt flimsy under my 8 remaining fingers, tainted my tap water and has put me off water indefinitely. Overall would give it a 2.5 as the bottle cap saved it somewhat.

Made Me Sick!

Once I drank some of this water and the next day I started to get headaches and the day after I started vomiting. This water needs to be banned because it's very bad for your health. Do not buy!!!

Not good

I usually buy frantelle bottled water but were away for sport and stopped in at coles to get water for the weekend tournament. The coles water made us very ill with stomach cramps, vomiting and headaches. Would not recommend.

Water quality

I usually buy Woolworths or Costco water and have been had nausea, continual headaches, vertigo and stomach cramps - both the Woolworths and Costco water says it is sourced from Australian springs. I have had MRI scans and blood tests which haven't shown anything wrong. I am now going to stop drinking bottled water which I only drink because we are on tank water.

Don't Buy It

Literally within minutes of drinking i started feeling nauseous and gassy. This water has been fine up until recently. Never drinking it again, just swapped to tap water and feel better already.

Nic

NicMelbourne

Thanks to all these reviews I know what was making me sick

We came away on holiday and bought these to have in the fridge, after 24 hours I have severe stomach cramps and diarrhoea and nausea. Only yesterday did I remember seeing something about the water. Stopped drinking it and all of a sudden the symptoms have stopped.

Kristy

KristyMelbourne

Vomiting hot n cold sweats shaking x 2 people in our family

Absolutely sick as dog, vomiting hot n cold sweats major temp. Do not consume this water my family are all very unwell.

Sarah

SarahDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

Love Coles water natural spring it is very refreshing and tastes great! Always available handy 600ml bulk packs are my favourite!

Mandie

MandieSingleton heights

So so sick from drinking this water

Cherish

CherishSydney, NSW

Headaches & Nausea!

I only just bought a 24pk yesterday. I drink a lot of water, so I might of consumed about 10 bottles in 24hrs. I have woken up today with a huge headache & an upset stomach. This headache feels odd. I go to grab and sip slower than usual because I’m feeling ill, then I start to notice the aftertaste... it taste like mercury or something is in the water! I realised it was the COLES water that was making me sick!! after a few hours of drinking filtered tap water, I feel a bit better.

They really need to take it off their shelves forever.

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews