Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring

Taste has changed

I buy the larger pack Coles spring water, the 1.5L bottles in the 8 pack and have been doing so for about 5 years. Never had any problems until now (May/June 2019).
Distinct aftertaste, leaving a mild sensation on the tongue like I've eaten something savoury or a bit peppery. Seems a bit like a faint Chlorine taste.
Had 2 x 8 packs like this so far, if it happens again will be changing brand.

Purchased in May 2019.

need a knife

You need a knife to cut around the edges of this water to open it. I try and try to open it and even large guys have problems also. After reading the rest of these reviews I wont be buying it again. What's the point if you cant open the damn lid at 1 am in the morning for a drink.

Anna

AnnaMOREE

Does not taste as good

i have bought water coles natural spring water before, it tasted pure , buying it lately, it tastes now
like ordinary tap water.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

jo row

jo rowPerth, WA

Bad tummy cramps

I recently changed the water I drink to this brand. After about 4 days I started get out of character cramping and going to the toilet strange a few times a day. Also been lethargic. Stopped drinking this water and everything went away. Also tastes weird. You get what you pay for i guess.

My mistake. Avoid

Changing Taste

I love how cheap the price is, however last two packs I have purchased the taste of the water has changed almost sweetened and has been making me feel unwell. I will not be buying it anymore:(

Tia

TiaGreta

Bad Headaches

I've been drinking coles mineral water for the last 2 years and have never had a problem except the odd batch tasting alittle different! The batch I purchased last week however has tasted alot like Tap water! And since I've been drinking it the more my headaches seem to come on!!! I've had the headache for about 4 days now thinking I was dehydrated drinking more and more of this water when I've only just realised that this water is doing this to me!!! I will no longer be buying this product.

It Seems To Be Getting Worse

Taste like where ever Coles is sourcing their water is from a tap. Never used to. Just opened one. Blagh. I'll be sourcing mine else where from now on. I recommend people do the same. I don't highly recommend their home brand milk either.
Woeful, though drinkable.

Likely to be tap water

Tap water makes me sick.
Toothpaste makes me sick.
This bottled water makes me sick.
Other bottled water don't make me sick (Woolworths generic brands inclusive)

Therefore I can only surmise that this is probably tap water.
It is also possible that they add something to it.

Either way, this is not clean spring water.
Price

I totally agree also.

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews

Caroline K.

Caroline K.asked

I believe by law that all all water on the market has to have flouride added. Is that right?

Eagle

Eagleasked

Advise about the mineral content in Coles Spring vvater (H2O) .
I have allergic reaction re: chlorine.
Aggressive headaches. Advise quantity of minerals.{ No show of mineral content.} Thank you.

Nick E.

Nick E.asked

Does Coles Australian natural spring water 600ml x 24 contain fluoride, as there is no ingredients list on bottle label.

irish67
irish67

Sorry Nick but we only used a small bit of the water, and after it tasting so awful we used it on the garden. I much prefer the water that Woolworths and Aldi sell, as that water tasted fine

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives