Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring

Womey

WomeyMooney Mooney

No return of empty bottles, no barcode equals no refund !!

I’m referring to Australian natural spring water 600 ML 24 bottle slabs. I was paying $6 a slab until return & earn came in, the price went up $2.40.
The problem is there’s no barcode on these bottles?? Not happy after trying to return over 100 empty bottles...

Wonky wobbly bottles

The bottles are thin and don’t stand up they just fall over, not good more water ends up on the table. Not a happy customer.

Wayne5555

Wayne5555Narre Warren

Coles natural spring water

I try a lot of water in bottles, from different shops / supermarkets. this water is very average its okay to drink but I prefer other brand, I buy this water as its very inexpensive to buy and good to take to work. it comes in a soft container with a blue lid. Coles supermarket has high standards so I know its safe to drink for a convenience.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Liz

LizPerth

Water

I drink 3 bottles a day.at approximately 30cents who wouldn't. It has encouraged family & friend to drink water.I also like the 70 cents 1.5 litre

September 15th 2018 Update: Good value

I only drink bottled water,so when they have specials on this product($6 for 24)is great value. Works out at about 23c a bottle

Not as good as normal Tap water !

Made me sick and have a sore stomach. Same with my little cousins. I’d never get it again because of that reason.

James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripped off.

I have been buying coles natural spring water for a while now and find it to be one of the best waters on the market.
The only down side to the water is the recent price increase due to the government's new recycling scam.
The price on overage should have gone up 10c per bottle but like most other drinks it seems to have gone up 15c.
I guess Coles just really need the money?

Opening is difficult

I don't mind the taste of this product & the price is good, but every time I open it water spills out. It seems the lid is on quite tight and the plastic bottle is flimsy. So when gripping it tightly the water is forced out the top of the bottle.
Price
Spills on opening

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews

Caroline K.

Caroline K.asked

I believe by law that all all water on the market has to have flouride added. Is that right?

Eagle

Eagleasked

Advise about the mineral content in Coles Spring vvater (H2O) .
I have allergic reaction re: chlorine.
Aggressive headaches. Advise quantity of minerals.{ No show of mineral content.} Thank you.

Nick E.

Nick E.asked

Does Coles Australian natural spring water 600ml x 24 contain fluoride, as there is no ingredients list on bottle label.

irish67
irish67

Sorry Nick but we only used a small bit of the water, and after it tasting so awful we used it on the garden. I much prefer the water that Woolworths and Aldi sell, as that water tasted fine

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives