Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring

Rebecca R

Rebecca RHorsham

Perfect

Nice and refreshing cannot go without water especially on a very hot day :) when frozen it's even better :)

Rebecca

RebeccaVIC, 3168

Perfect Water

This water is fresh and tasty and healthy to drink, the only thing I dont like is the bottle when your around half way into your drink the noise it makes is terrible. It goes out of shape too easy.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Refreshing Water

I have had no problem with the Coles Water Natural Spring, it is refreshing and without the chlorine taste. The bottles are a suitable size for carrying with you and the soft plastic makes it easy to crush and place in the recycle bins.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine

I’ve never had an issue with Coles spring water. Been buying it for years. Good value for money. Tastes much better then tap water.

Victoria S

Victoria SAU

Love this water

I love this product it’s so affordable and tastes great. Fantastic value for money. Highly recommend this in your groceries

Joe blow

Joe blowFairfield

Good for the price

I buy coles spring water the 24 pack every week i go shopping as its very hand to have im the fridge or freezer. The taste is great and better then tap water plus the bottle can squash very small when empty to fit into the recycling bin. It is also very cheap compared to other brands and is often ok special.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney

Doesn't break the bank

I love how cheap the water is compared to other brands like mt franklin and stuff but not a fan of the plastic bottles.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great containers!

While I don't really care for the water, the containers that house the 10L variety are great. I use them to fill at my local Reverse Osmosis filter stop, and the 10L size is perfect.

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews

Caroline K.

Caroline K.asked

I believe by law that all all water on the market has to have flouride added. Is that right?

Eagle

Eagleasked

Advise about the mineral content in Coles Spring vvater (H2O) .
I have allergic reaction re: chlorine.
Aggressive headaches. Advise quantity of minerals.{ No show of mineral content.} Thank you.

Nick E.

Nick E.asked

Does Coles Australian natural spring water 600ml x 24 contain fluoride, as there is no ingredients list on bottle label.

irish67
irish67

Sorry Nick but we only used a small bit of the water, and after it tasting so awful we used it on the garden. I much prefer the water that Woolworths and Aldi sell, as that water tasted fine

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives