Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring

Monika

MonikaSydney, NSW

Love Coles spring water

I usually buy Coles natural spring water In the 600ml bottles. I have done so for many years, I really like the taste and never had a problem with it.

D Jones

D JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have used it for several years.

My wife and I turned to Spring Water to get away from the fluoride poison in our tap water. If fluoride is present in bottled water it would = tap water.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$10.00.

Refreshed

Refreshed

So refreshing and affordable!

I get the 1.5ltr bottle & love how refreshing this is! The bottle feels a bit sturdier than the Woolworths equivalent. I'm writing as I'm confounded with others' incredibly negative reviews.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$0.80.

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Coles Water Natural Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

John D

John DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Misinformation in some reviews

The container is made from Polyethylene Terrephalate (PET) not BPA as some have said. The water is perfectly safe even if stored for 12 months. Some reviews complain there is no ingredients listed, for heavens sake it’s pure water the only ingredient.

Great product I buy in twenty four 600ml packs at a great price.

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Alanathealien

Alanathealien

Hydrating for the bottled water

Honestly I loved the coles natural spring water, it is not meant to have any taste. I loved it. Everyone should buy it, trust yourself

Tphillips

TphillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coles natural spring water 1.5l bottle is great

I buy this water in the 8pks of 1.5l every week and have been for years. Love the crisp cool clean taste of this water. Myself and my whole family dont suffer headaches or tummy upsets from it , and i personally drink approx 2 bottles a day . I prefer this water to Adelaide tap water.
Cant believe there are negative comments about it and people say the water is getting them sick . I hope those people can get professionally diagnosed for their symptoms to find out the definite cause of their ailment if they havent already .
Id be i interested in the findings to see if this water was the cause or not .

Not the same water as picture but still coles brand water!

It tastes great and doesnt give my migranes....
But the one pictured in this website did,dont buy that one but buy other coles branded waters 100%

Sarah

SarahDarling Downs, QLD

Love it

Love Coles water natural spring it is very refreshing and tastes great! Always available handy 600ml bulk packs are my favourite!

Perfect gold liquid.

My mate AJ felt sick after mt Franklin.. Gave him coles water and can now do 50 push ups and 10km run. Highly recommended.

$6 well spent.

I've been buying water & other various items of you guys for a few years now, terribly sad to see the ratings on this product an I agree it's pure crap..

Cheers regards a very happy customer

Seems good, will buy more

I just bought a 1.5L bottle on the way to work this morning and went online to see how much the 12 packs cost because i loved it, it tastes just like drinking from a fresh stream in the hills. Very surprised that its getting bad reviews because to me it tastes fresh and natural.
For the price i don't see how you could rate it less than 5 stars

Jessp

JesspWollongong

Buy it every week

I love this product! I buy the 350ml bottles weekly and sometimes the bigger bottles (I prefer the smaller ones)
The taste is great and the price is good too. I will continue to buy this product

Great taste and value

Great tasting & very affordable, bottles 100% recycled plastics and are very thin which allows for quick cooling & when crushed to recycle they don't take up much bin room

Nathan

NathanMornington

perfect

Great quality and the bottles are made out of recycled plastic. Never seen that before !!! Plus the 1.5 L bottles are only 70 ¢Great quality and the bottles are made out of recycled plastic. Never seen that before !!! Plus the 1.5 L bottles are only 70 Great quality and the bottles are made out of recycled plastic. Never seen that before !!! Plus the 1.5 L bottles are only 70 ¢
helps the environment

My go to bottled water

I'm a little surprised at all the negative feedback. I very much enjoy the flavour and I like the bottles, I like that they're flimsy and easily manipulated, I like being able to squeeze the bottle to drink the entirety in seconds.

Aly55Perth

Best bottled water! also cheap.

Certainly the best bottled water I have had. It doesn't taste at all artificial, plastic, or to sweet. You can buy 24 bottles (350ml) for $8 - though they usually have the 600ml on special for $8. Some shops are selling 1 bottle of Mount Franklin for $4
Inexpensive, taste good

Maz4343
Maz4343

I like the taste but would like to know if the bottles are cfc free

Scott Nailon
Scott Nailon

I am sure this comment was done by a Coles Employee...

Aly55

Nope - I do not work for Coles. I still stand by that it is the best tasting water on the market though, and one of the cheapest.

See all Coles Water Natural Spring reviews