Colgate Optic White

Colgate Optic White (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wow!

This stuff works, I have used teeth whitening products before and found them to be a total joke. After 3 weeks use I can see a huge difference. It's a slow gentle process but quite amazing, for the first time in years I'm going to have lovely white teeth. Be patient and let it do it's magic.
It works

Whiter than before

I have seen the difference by using it in 5 days. I thought it was really hoax. I never believe on toothpastes that claim they can whiten teeth but having seen and read so many positive comments about this product, so I decided to give it a try. But as I said after 5 days of use, I was amazed my teeth whiten for a bit. I was really happy that this product actually works. I am now excited to use it every day and be more amazed about the outcome.
whitens teeth
pricey

Do Not Use - It should be pulled from the shelves

My husband and myself have been using this product for the last 6 weeks. We have both come down with mouth ulcers, sore red bumps on the tongue, the tongue feeling fuzzy and I also have red sores on the top of my mouth and lips. It also feels like my taste buds have been burnt. It only clicked 2 days ago that all these symptoms were caused by the Optic White toothpaste that we were both using.

I have also had swollen lymph nodes and sore throats regularly since I have been using it, which I belive is my body reacting to something in the toothpaste.

I cannot believe that this product is allowed to be sold and that there are no side effect information on the colgate website etc.

I am really worried now about how long it is going to take for my mouth to recover.

The fact that it happened to myself and my husband, I can only imagine how many other people are or will be adversely affected by this product.

If you research this product overseas, many other people have had a similar experience.
Nothing
This product should not be sold. - Reactions and damaging the tongue and mouth.

After a week I noticed the improvement in whitening my teeth but also painful areas on my gums. Thinking my toothbrush may have been to blame I changed to a new softer gentle style. No improvement. Now my gums are bleeding. I am glad I read this review and have discontinued using the Colgate Optic and returned to Colgate Advanced Whitening regular toothpaste. I will be contacting Colgate Palmolive.Hi mum of 6, thank you for your comments about Colgate Optic White. We’re glad you saw some whitening results but sorry to hear about the sensitivity and bleeding gums you experienced; this could be due to a number of factors. We'd like to get some more details from you so please contact us on 1800 802 307 or via our website at colgate.com.au. Thanks!

Iv been using the product for a month now and there is no difference !!!!! As a person living on an aged pension I splashed out to try it I'd like to hear from someone please. Thank you H Newark [number removed]
Buy some quality Australian made toothpaste like Grants or Cedal.Mix on brush a match head size blob of optic pain with a much bigger blob of the good aussie stuff. You could get years of cleaning-your teeth may even whiten without pain. Goodluck and go you good thing.

Is it safe to use Colgate Optic white to be used with someone that has tooth sensitivity?
Im not sure you would have to ask your dentistDepends on your pain threshold. One advantage is if you have doubts about any teeth that have been treated in the past or may give trouble in the future try a tiny bit of pure optic on them. Mexican chilli thrills.

Do you get Geographic Tongue when you use this product??? Cause I am scared I will get it!!! :(
There is a strange sensation which is moderately uncomfortable after using the whitening pen. I think that the intensity of this feeling will differ with individuals depending on each person's discomfort threshold, so it is difficult to say how much it will affect you. My complaint is that despite the varying levels of discomfort that you may be prepared to put up with, it is essentially for no purpose at all, because it makes no difference to the colour of your teeth, absolutely no difference at all! Some people have claimed on the product review site that it has whitened their teeth, but my experience has been that it made no difference at all. I've thrown my pen and whitening toothpaste in the rubbish because I'm not prepared to put up with the unpleasant taste---which may be called Geographic Tongue, I've not heard this term before.Hi Anna, No, absolutely not! The condition you mention is harmless. No need to be scared at all. Given the products on the market which are doubtful with regards to health of enamel and separtion, this is a very safe product to use which does produce excellent results.

• GTIN14: 09300632081288 and 09300632081301