Colgate Optic White

Colgate Optic White (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miranda S

Miranda S

It works if....

This product does work you just have to stick to it, I recommend brushing gently with it 3 times a day if you want to see results. It has made my teeth a few shades lighter, but I stopped using it because I couldn't find any fluoride in the ingredients. I have found something more natural that actually works 'activated charcoal' and would recommend that.

Colgate
Colgate-PalmoliveColgate

Hi Miranda S, thanks for your review and comments. We’re pleased you found our product to work for you and would like to assure you that Colgate Optic White Toothpaste is a fluoride toothpaste.

Red Griffin

Red GriffinBrisbane

Wow!

This stuff works, I have used teeth whitening products before and found them to be a total joke. After 3 weeks use I can see a huge difference. It's a slow gentle process but quite amazing, for the first time in years I'm going to have lovely white teeth. Be patient and let it do it's magic.
It works

Makie Mcgrowdie

Makie McgrowdieAustralia

Whiter than before

I have seen the difference by using it in 5 days. I thought it was really hoax. I never believe on toothpastes that claim they can whiten teeth but having seen and read so many positive comments about this product, so I decided to give it a try. But as I said after 5 days of use, I was amazed my teeth whiten for a bit. I was really happy that this product actually works. I am now excited to use it every day and be more amazed about the outcome.
whitens teeth

Colgate
Colgate-PalmoliveColgate

Emma M.

Emma M.asked

Does optic white express toothpaste remove intrinsic stains as it clarins to

Ruth

Ruthasked

Iv been using the product for a month now and there is no difference !!!!! As a person living on an aged pension I splashed out to try it I'd like to hear from someone please. Thank you H Newark [number removed]

paddington

Buy some quality Australian made toothpaste like Grants or Cedal.Mix on brush a match head size blob of optic pain with a much bigger blob of the good aussie stuff. You could get years of cleaning-your teeth may even whiten without pain. Goodluck and go you good thing.

Pepper

Pepperasked

Is it safe to use Colgate Optic white to be used with someone that has tooth sensitivity?

dixxky
dixxky

Im not sure you would have to ask your dentist

paddington

Depends on your pain threshold. One advantage is if you have doubts about any teeth that have been treated in the past or may give trouble in the future try a tiny bit of pure optic on them. Mexican chilli thrills.

Get an answer from our members and Colgate representatives

CategoryToothpastes and Teeth Whitening Products