Colgate ProClinical A1500

Colgate ProClinical A1500

Josh

JoshABERFELDIE

Great electric brush

We have had this electric toothbrush for over a year and are very impressed with the cleaning ability and strength of the pulses. We are pleased with the purchase and have noticed a difference in the colour staining on front teeth just from brushing. I like the gum sensor that turns on if brush is angled and I don't find myself turning off the brush like another review said. Very happy with purchase.

Capita Lismo

Capita LismoMelbourne

Good toothbrush

This toothbrush worked very well at cleaning my teeth. It's got decently soft but effective brush head, that can last a while even under heavy pressure brushing. I would recommend this to anyone who didn't own an electric toothbrush.

Sandy75

Sandy75Melbourne

Very Happy With This

Got this as a Christmas present and its been very good. My teeth definitely felt cleaner the first time I used it. It is part of my routine now, so I don't notice but its definitely better than manual brushing. Replacement heads are a little dear

DiaSunshine coast

Best electric toothbrush

Purchased my proclinical 6mths ago and love it, i charge the toothbrush once a week for 15 hrs, it turns off after 2 mins of brushing it comes with extra toothbrush heads, my teeth feel so clean and refreshed after brushing, had a dentist visit and he said the cleaning was exceptional, minimal plaque. Very happy.

Sunny

SunnySydbey

Love it!

I don't know how I got on to a electronic toothbrush, but I can't go back. You honestly don't know what clean is until you use the Proclinical. I have the brightest smile. Easy to use .

Tealy

Tealymelbourne

Good Battery Doesn't last

I previously have had Oral B toothbrushes so I got this to try out the opposition as it was on special. It cleans really well happy with that. The thing that isn't as good is the battery life. Its about two years old now and it just doesn't hold a charge well any more. It went all week at first. Like all rechargeable toothbrushes the real expense is the head replacements

Martin F

Martin FSydney

I like this brush

The brush is soft and cleans well, however, needs recharge regularly. I like the box that goes with which stores the brush when I go out for a few days.

David

DavidAdelaide

Really loving this toothbrush!

Having been an owner of an Oral-B Triumph previously I was a bit hesitant to to switch to a brand I hadnt tried before but I'm glad I did. This brush is a little powerhouse. After just the first brush my teeth felt cleaner than they ever have (short of visiting a dentist). The most noticeable difference was the clean I felt inbetween my teeth. Sure its a bit noisy but its a minor negative for me and a small trade off for the clean I get. I also like how I dont need to bother about changing speeds while brushing as its all automatic. A great little brush and I dont see myself ever using anything else again. Much better than my old (more expensive) brush.

LawsM

LawsM

Best toothbrush I have ever used!

Worth the money

Always wanted an electric toothbrush and I'm glad I did my research. It's awesome. Starts off a little hard to get used to but once you get past that your mouth will never feel cleaner. So clean you'll wonder how you've done without one for so long.

Never again

I purchased one of these electric tooth brushes almost two years ago and have had nothing but trouble. Firstly the Chemists shop where I purchased would not help, told me I had to return to warranty Agent,
    Which in SA is illegal.
    I have had two transformers, one complete new unit and now while on holiday in Japan it failed again.
    Just out of warranty.
    However under expected life of unit I am pursuing Colgate for a replacement.
    It cost me nearly $100 however it is often sold for less than $40.
    What a rip off.

Simon_Champion

Simon_ChampionWA, 6157

Buzz buzz clean teeth

Dave Walsh

Dave WalshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hollywood Teeth

I have had another 2 electric toothbrushes. One was made by the same company as the colgate one, Omron. The Omron toothbrushes are far superior for cleaning your teeth . The A1500 is extremely high tech with ultra sonic cleaning action that cleans similar to a dentist clean. A lot of reviews are mentioning that the A1500 is noisy , this is caused by the ultra sonic speed it runs at. I would recommend any of the colgate / Omron manufactured toothbrushes.

Paul1952

Paul1952Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best toothbrush by far.

Having used an Oral B for many, many years which performed reasonably well, I purchased the Colgate A1500. It is awesome. You only need to charge it at most once per week. The brushes last a very long time. It cleans far better than anything I've ever used. It is a little noisey and yet doesn't bother me at all. It has different settings to suit your individual cleaning requirements. By far the best toothbrush I've ever used.
    A great product that cleans teeth really well.
    Nothing

Yes this is good.

Good

I really liked the look and feel of this toothbrush. It is really ergonomic and easy-grip. In comparison to my other electronic toothbrush I thought this one was quite a bit noisier and I had trouble adjusting to the 45 degree angle function. However, I really like that it comes with multiple brush heads and they are easy to change. The travel case is slim line and easy to pack into the toiletries bag. I also thought the packaging was nice ...it would make a nice gift.

Leaves a dentist clean feel after every brush!

I have been loving using this electric toothbrush.
    I have used other electric toothbrushes before but this makes my teeth feel so clean, just like visiting the dentist.
    After using it, it also feels like I have flossed, showing just how well the toothbrush cleans.
    I thought the auto mode might be a bit strange to get used to but it took no time at all, now it feels natural.
    One downside is that the toothbrush automatically turns off at 2 mins but I usually have not finished brushing at that stage,
    I love that the bristles of the brush are very soft and yet the toothbrush cleans better than any toothbrush I have ever used.
    Great lasting clean, choice of different modes, all in a compact travel case.
    2 min auto off.

furtive

furtiveSydney

First Time!

Wendy

WendyNorth Bondi

The best electric tootbrush I have ever used!

Pretty good!

It's not my first electric toothbrush but definitely the best one so far. You have this feeling of a professional tool. Battery life is exceptional. I like the small head so brushing is more precise. Positioning sensing a bit slow to trigger automatically ... so I just set it to full speed. I would have love a stand you could use without all charger cabling. Nice travel case. I recommend!
    Very good cleaning. Super long battery life.
    A bit noisy. Positioning sensing not perfect.