Colgate Total

Colgate Total (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Toothpastes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Colgate

Pros

Can provide 12 hour protection

Cons

New formula is not popular

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Taste
Vespera
Vespera

All of the toothpastes in the Total Range are pretty similar, and I haven't found much difference to my teeth when I alternate between them. This is of course, good so I can switch between flavours every night and morning, depending on my mood. The mint one is a pretty good wake-up flavour toothpaste!
The fact that it's total toothpaste which means that you wouldn't need to go around brushing your teeth every few hours, and it's good taste.
Nothing as of yet. It's cheap, cleans well, good taste and works the way I expect it to. What else?

flutterbyes
flutterbyesNSW, 2213

I love the colgate total range of toothpastes but especially the mint stripe one. I find that toothpastes that are a gel instead of a paste are more my style and for some reason i feel they do a better job at cleaning your teeth and making your whole mouth feel cleaner and fresher. The 12 hour protection also gives me confidence that my breath is fresher in between brushes. I love the taste of the mint stripe one over the other options.
The total protection that it offers. The taste.
Nothing to dislike that i have discovered as yet.