Colgate Total

Colgate Total (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Toothpastes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Colgate

Pros

Can provide 12 hour protection

Cons

New formula is not popular

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Taste
sabrahams
sabrahamsWA, 6069

Good

This toothpaste has a great taste and lives up to its name. It leaves your teeth feeling nice and clean for ages. It is a little more costly than other types of toothpastes but it is worth the money. I use this regularly and recommend it.
Cleans your teeth really well

Crystel
CrystelQld, 4212

Good

If you brush your teeth using another tooth paste you can really tell the difference as this toothpaste can make your teeth feel clean for hours and hours it makes them feel smooth and shinny and great it repels food away from them and has been making them real bright. Yes it is a bit expensive toothpaste but it is worth the money to keep your teeth clean and nice so you do not have to visit the detest often. I will keep on buying it for ever.
This toothpaste does everything it says it does.
none that I can find but I have only been using it for a week so I will wait and see

AmyPank
AmyPankNSW, 2000

Good

I believe this product is excellent as it is a total solution to teeth problems. It is not very costly and comes in different sizes that can go for months. However, I reckon this product is not availble at all departmental stores. But again unlike a lot of other products for teeth, only Colgate has a number of different types of toothpastes available and is pretty much a total solution to all teeth needs. Recommend this everytime twice a day. However, this toothpaste is not very good for sensitive teeth. I dont think this can be easily used on sensitive teeth.
Excellent product
Not available at a lot of stores

neodymium
neodymiumAU

Good

Colgate Total is a pleasant, readily available toothpaste that helps keep your teeth clean, reduces plaque and protects them from decay. The addition of the whitening formula provides the added benefit of making your teeth look whiter and brighter which is a plus. It is readily available and although it does cost a little more than other products on the market, it provides you with a complete formula that cleans and protects your teeth at a reasonable price.
Provides effective protection for you teeth and gums, Whitening formula helps keep your teeth looking bright and clean.
A bit more expensive than other products on the market

cookie91
cookie91

In my opinion, Colgate is the best brand for most dental hygiene products. This toothpaste is a very reasonable price, plus it always seems to be on sale at the local pharmacy, which makes it even cheaper. It whitens your teeth and leaves you with a nice minty breath afterwards. It is also recommended by most dentists, which must mean it is beneficial.
Colgate is a trusted, quality brand. This toothpaste actually does whiten your teeth, it leaves you with a pleasant breath, and the toothpaste has quite a nice flavour. It is also a reasonable price.
None, it does everything it says it does.

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

This toothpaste is pretty well priced and is readily available in the supermarket. There are so many toothpastes to choose from and you can't go wrong with Colgate so if they are offering one that whitens your teeth also - BONUS!!
IN my opinion Colgate make the best toothpastes and now they have one that is meant to make your teeth whiter. It has a great taste and makes your teeth and mouth stay fresh.
I didn't really notice too much of a difference in teeth colour when I used this product. Maybe I wasn't using it long enough??

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Good

I like how the product comes in several different sizes, so there is something for everyone. This toothpaste is reasonably priced and I can always find it in stock at my local supermarket. It leaves my breath feeling fresh and my teeth very clean. Colgate is a highly trusted brand and I would recommend this product to anyone - young and old.
Works really good at whitening your teeth. It also pleasant tasting and also helps my breath stay fresh. The product comes in attractive packaging and is very well priced.
Nothing. I think the product actually does what it claims to do.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
jandowd
jandowdqld, 4160

I would recommend this product to everyone young and old ages. It maintains your teeth especially in between visits to the dentist, it has a fresh mint taste without over powering which I find a lot of other toothpastes do. Your teeth feels so clean and your breath is fresh
I love the fact that the toothpaste actually does what it says on the pack. It really works at whitening your teeth. The taste is pleasant and your breath stays nice and fresh. The packaging definately takes you in by the sparkles on the front promoting clean sparkly teeth.
whats not to like it really works

Hannahrose
Hannahrose

There are cheap brands of toothpaste and expensive ones. I think colgate is one of the best. Colgate is a brand i trust. I dont think i will ever change, it tastes great, gives you fresh breath and is a reasonable price. i would reccommend this toothpaste as a great family toothpaste. I have used many colgate products and have found them to do a great job
Comes in a large tube and a small one which is great to take away. Leaves your breath smelling great mouth feeling clean. Has a whitener in it. Colgate is available almost everwhere- supermarkets, priceline, chemists.
nothing at all.

connielaura
connielaura

i always seem to buy this product in the shopping, it works well and does what it says it will. comes from a trusted brand, it is not overpriced, my mouth feels clean and so do my teeth. i would definitely recommend it as an essential in the shopping. so affordable.
affordable, competitively priced, always on special, normal everyday price is great anyway, makes mouth smell fresh and breath smell nice, keeps teeth white, you can feel it working as you feel clean afterwards. this product has everything going for it.
i have not had a problem with this toothpaste or the brand colgate for that matter.

yummymommy_09
yummymommy_09

Good

i've been switching to colgate for the past two years from a overly-priced brand. i found this one a really good value for money product. it keeps your teeth fresh for considerable time
it's very fresh, minty but not too harsh in your mouth
can't think of any

TashDL
TashDLSA, 5290

Good

We always buy the colgate toothpaste, I think it offers value for money, is a great product. I like the small tubes for travelling, I always buy a spare to keep in our toiletry bags for when we travel. The large tube we keep for home, we believe this to be a good quality product.
IT is usually a competitive price, compared to the other alternative big brands. The taste is not too strong. I like the option of the small or large tubes.

taniaberman
taniaberman

colgate toothpaste, i think, is the best on the market, for its price. it makes your mouth feel very fresh and sort of zingy.its a tooth paste that you know and feel is working. makes your breathe smell great, is gel based which works well in our household. it actually does make your teeth whiter, really! you can find it any where from your local supermarkey to the chemist and i have even found it at a cheaper price in places like cheap as chips and go lo. i dont think we will ever be changing brands again, plus colgate is a brand i trust
really works, great taste, great freshness

EileenGarraway
EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

I have only every used a Colgate toothpaster and I believe I always will use their toothpastes, but this paste seems to have a little bit more extra added into the paste as to me it seems as if it can do it all, fresh breath, clean your teeth, and a great tasting as well. Another factor in colgates favour is that it is not over priced and is available in supermarkets and chemists.
I love the taster of Colgate Total as it puts a fresh taste back into your mouth after you have cleaned your teeth and I feel it can seem to make your teeth look a little whiter and brighter.
Nothing at all.

arlene1995
arlene1995

I love colgate total, I have even changed my partner's favourite toothpaste. Fresh minty taste and breath, great for kissing ! Love the gel consistency rather than the creamy ones.
Taste - not too hot like some toothpaste
Visibly whiter teeth
Fresh breath
Gel based
Cant always get the big tube

lisasmith
lisasmithVictoria

We always buy colgate total because we like the way it makes our teeth feel after brushing them. They feel fresh and gives us fresh breath. best results of you use it morning and night.
Makes you feel fresh, same price as other toothepaste
There is nothing I don't like about it

babyblade86
babyblade86

Good

Great product that I use in conjunction with normal toothpaste. With the strong burst of flavour from the strips in the gel it leaves your mouth feeling as if you have mouthwashed as well. Not happy that it doesnt clean as well as a paste does.
Flavour is strong and lasts after brushing; makes your mouth feel fresh;
being a gel this does not clean as well as a paste does so your teeth dont feel as clean

cali05
cali05

I have been using Colgate toothpaste from the time I could brush my teeth. It's one of those trusted household names that has evolved over the years and stayed in the forefront of the toothpaste market. I like Total because it not only cleans your teeth but keeps your teeth white and freshens your breath. I use this toothpaste when I'm not using the special toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. I would love it if they bought out a Complete Total brand that cleans teeth, whitens, freshens breath, for sensitive teeth and that hardens enamel. Now THAT would be the ultimate toothpaste.
Trusted household brand. Works very well and is continually evolving.
Would like Colgate Total to harden enamel and sensitive teeth in one complete tube.

Mobbsie
Mobbsie

I always purchase Colgate Total, I like the idea that it might be slowly whitening my teeth but also protecting my teeth at the same time. Using other toothpaste makes my teeth feel as though I haven't even brushed them, I think I will always continue to use colgate toothpaste as it is a trusted brand.
Colgate is such a household name, ever since I was a little kid watching those Colgate advertisements, I don't think I have ever used anything else. However, colgate total does a great job in cleaning your teeth and it feels as though it cleans your whole mouth.

qqbrightstar
qqbrightstar

It's the tooth paste that you can trust and garantee leave your mouth clean and smell fresh. When my teeth is not over sensitive, this colgate tooth paste is what I usually use on a daily bases. It's available from any super market, good quality and reliable effect. My family always use this brand and happy with it.
Colgate is a common popular brand for tooth paste. Trusted brand whose effect already been checked and verified by so many customers over so many years.
Reasonable price, although I noticed the price rise quite a bit in past 2-3 years.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I really like Colgate toothpastes because they cheap and very available, and they strengthen teeth. I doubt that this toothpaste actucally lasts for 12 hours, because when I use it, the minty feeling you always get in you mouth doesn't last for more than a few hours at most.
It's cheap, works well, and leaves my breath minty and fresh. It's from Colgate, my trusted toothpaste brand. It also comes in whitening, which is good for me and my non-white teeth.
Does it really last for 12 hours? I kind of doubt it, because you'd be eating and speaking and things like that.

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

I was always taught the importance of looking after my teeth and have been brushing everyday since I was old enough to start. Colgate has always been a part of my brushing experience for as long as I can remember and now it's greater still with the added benefits of whitening ingredients to make teeth sparkle. I have used this many times over the years and it is effective and reliable and you can find it anywhere and it is always a great price. It is a family toothpaste and I would recommend it to any family.
Cheap and available anywhere. Now comes with whitening to make teeth even brighter.

clackedy
clackedy

Good

The price of this toothpaste is reasonable and i do trust it to clean my teeth well. I wouldnt agree that it whitens my teeth at all and sadly it doesnt keep my breath fresh and minty over night for 12 hours like it claims on the TV commercial! But I still think that it is one of the most reliable toothpastes on the market.
trusted brand, leaves mouth feeling clean
doesnt live up to what it claims to.

toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

fernyfluffles
fernyflufflesTas, 7320

Colgate total is a great all rounder toothpaste which offers complete protection against plaque, cavities and tooth decay. It prevents plaque build up for 12 hours and leaves your mouth feeling very squeaky clean. I also found that only a small amount is needed, otherwise it can be a bit too much and can sting your gums and the inside of your cheeks. It has a beautiful fresh scent and the tube seems to last a long time!
Inexpensive, offers complete coverage for 12 hours, great tasting which is unusual in a toothpaste, foams up nicely and is not too empowering