Colgate Total

Colgate Total (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Colgate

Pros

• Can provide 12 hour protection

Cons

• New formula is not popular

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Taste
cali05
cali05

I have been using Colgate toothpaste from the time I could brush my teeth. It's one of those trusted household names that has evolved over the years and stayed in the forefront of the toothpaste market. I like Total because it not only cleans your teeth but keeps your teeth white and freshens your breath. I use this toothpaste when I'm not using the special toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. I would love it if they bought out a Complete Total brand that cleans teeth, whitens, freshens breath, for sensitive teeth and that hardens enamel. Now THAT would be the ultimate toothpaste.
Trusted household brand. Works very well and is continually evolving.
Would like Colgate Total to harden enamel and sensitive teeth in one complete tube.

Mobbsie
Mobbsie

I always purchase Colgate Total, I like the idea that it might be slowly whitening my teeth but also protecting my teeth at the same time. Using other toothpaste makes my teeth feel as though I haven't even brushed them, I think I will always continue to use colgate toothpaste as it is a trusted brand.
Colgate is such a household name, ever since I was a little kid watching those Colgate advertisements, I don't think I have ever used anything else. However, colgate total does a great job in cleaning your teeth and it feels as though it cleans your whole mouth.

Other Toothpastes

qqbrightstar
qqbrightstar

It's the tooth paste that you can trust and garantee leave your mouth clean and smell fresh. When my teeth is not over sensitive, this colgate tooth paste is what I usually use on a daily bases. It's available from any super market, good quality and reliable effect. My family always use this brand and happy with it.
Colgate is a common popular brand for tooth paste. Trusted brand whose effect already been checked and verified by so many customers over so many years.
Reasonable price, although I noticed the price rise quite a bit in past 2-3 years.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I really like Colgate toothpastes because they cheap and very available, and they strengthen teeth. I doubt that this toothpaste actucally lasts for 12 hours, because when I use it, the minty feeling you always get in you mouth doesn't last for more than a few hours at most.
It's cheap, works well, and leaves my breath minty and fresh. It's from Colgate, my trusted toothpaste brand. It also comes in whitening, which is good for me and my non-white teeth.
Does it really last for 12 hours? I kind of doubt it, because you'd be eating and speaking and things like that.

Toothpastes

Find out how Colgate Total compares to other Toothpastes

toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

fernyfluffles
fernyflufflesTas, 7320

Colgate total is a great all rounder toothpaste which offers complete protection against plaque, cavities and tooth decay. It prevents plaque build up for 12 hours and leaves your mouth feeling very squeaky clean. I also found that only a small amount is needed, otherwise it can be a bit too much and can sting your gums and the inside of your cheeks. It has a beautiful fresh scent and the tube seems to last a long time!
Inexpensive, offers complete coverage for 12 hours, great tasting which is unusual in a toothpaste, foams up nicely and is not too empowering

Vespera
Vespera

All of the toothpastes in the Total Range are pretty similar, and I haven't found much difference to my teeth when I alternate between them. This is of course, good so I can switch between flavours every night and morning, depending on my mood. The mint one is a pretty good wake-up flavour toothpaste!
The fact that it's total toothpaste which means that you wouldn't need to go around brushing your teeth every few hours, and it's good taste.
Nothing as of yet. It's cheap, cleans well, good taste and works the way I expect it to. What else?