Colic Calm

Colic Calm

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Colic Calm? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    airreeker
    airreekerSydney, Australia

not so natural!

Masons Mumma
    Masons MummaNSW, 2640

No noticeable difference

For the price of this product, it was an expensive failure. We bought online for $24 plus postage. There was no noticeable difference in my baby's gas and colic. The product is sticky and stains clothes, skin and even the syringe, as it is black.

We have also used gripe water with no change in gas and colic. We now use Infacol, $9 from supermarkets, it's a simethicone based product and there has been less night wakings from gas and colic. A reduction from 4-6 night wakings a night to 2.
    Natural ingredients
    High cost, stains clothes and skin, didn't reduce gas and colic.

Lorraine G.
    Lorraine G.asked

Where can I buy Colic calm

A.G.
    A.G.

I got mine online. Just Google, should be relatively easy to find

Erika A.asked

Does anyone have de bub constipated after give colic calm?
    I started to use and I loved, but the third day using and my bub got constipated.
    What could be?

Concerned One
    Concerned Oneasked

taking into consideration the side effects of potassium benzoate:
    headache.
    excitement.
    agitation.
    restlessness.
    irritability.
    anxiety.
    hyperventilation.
    shortness of breath. used in this product
    i am reluctant to use this product though i am desperate. My baby crying is overwhelming painful to the heart. I really want to know if these side effects are accurate?

Erika A.

I haven’t noticed any of those side effects. But after I give colic calm my baby got constipated. I don’t know if theres any conection!

CategoryChild Medications