Colic Calm

Colic Calm

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Colic Calm? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    Helou
    HelouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Instant Relief

This product was recommended to me after 2 weeks of trying to console my 5 week old that seemed to suffer from so much wind and gas. I instantly saw results from this product. I have been using this off an on for a week or two now and it has changed our little girl completely. I can’t recommend highly enough.

Purchased in .

Hayley
    HayleyGold Coast

Help after ten weeks of screaming.

I tried everything to help my daughter with her bowl problems. Colic Calm was the only remedy that helped her with wind pain. I was so grateful when I found it. In the end I had to give up breastfeeding and put her on a special formula. I wish I had known that from the start! I had a completely different baby. Colic Calm worked for us, at a time when nothing else did. I am getting some more to help with her teething.
    Helped with wind pains. Helped her to sleep. Natural product.
    Messy and stains.

Great product!

Bought colic calm after trying Infacol, and Buear colic and another one and it seems to be working with great results. My little one is happier and more content in wake times and sleeps well at night. It is however very messy and alittle costly but who can put a price on your babies pain. I do have to use about 4 doses a day but works in a few minutes. I think I have finally found something that actually works!
    Content happier baby
    Expensive

Masons Mumma
    Masons MummaNSW, 2640

No noticeable difference

For the price of this product, it was an expensive failure. We bought online for $24 plus postage. There was no noticeable difference in my baby's gas and colic. The product is sticky and stains clothes, skin and even the syringe, as it is black.

We have also used gripe water with no change in gas and colic. We now use Infacol, $9 from supermarkets, it's a simethicone based product and there has been less night wakings from gas and colic. A reduction from 4-6 night wakings a night to 2.
    Natural ingredients
    High cost, stains clothes and skin, didn't reduce gas and colic.

Child Medications

Find out how Colic Calm compares to other Child Medications

Lorraine G.
    Lorraine G.asked

Where can I buy Colic calm

A.G.
    A.G.

I got mine online. Just Google, should be relatively easy to find

Erika A.asked

Does anyone have de bub constipated after give colic calm?
    I started to use and I loved, but the third day using and my bub got constipated.
    What could be?

Concerned One
    Concerned Oneasked

taking into consideration the side effects of potassium benzoate:
    headache.
    excitement.
    agitation.
    restlessness.
    irritability.
    anxiety.
    hyperventilation.
    shortness of breath. used in this product
    i am reluctant to use this product though i am desperate. My baby crying is overwhelming painful to the heart. I really want to know if these side effects are accurate?

Erika A.

I haven’t noticed any of those side effects. But after I give colic calm my baby got constipated. I don’t know if theres any conection!

CategoryChild Medications