Colic Calm

Colic Calm

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Colic Calm? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
A.G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

The only thing that helps

Colic calm was the only thing that relieved my son's colic and reflux. Amazing natural therapy safe for newborns and would recommend to anyone struggling to get their bubba to settle. Totally saved our sleep. Just watch the spew and poo... Try to avoid white clothes as it can stain a little (didn't bother me - the end result totally justified this) 10 out of 10!

Dianna
DiannaMelbourne

Fantastic!

Love this product. Would have got it for my first if it was around. Used half the dose before a feed and if she needed it half the recommended dose before night time sleep. Used in conjunction with infants friend in her milk throughout the day. Yes it stains, but have a dark face washer handy with it.
Everything
Was expensive, but beats spending lots of money on hundreds of trial products.

wenh84
wenh84sydney

worked within 4days

my now 10wk old daughter had colic since 1wk old. unsettle feed times and from 630pm-9pm (bath, bottle and bed time ) we had nothing but tears and no sleep everynight. i read up on dealing with colicky babies and found colic calm. although more expensive then gripe water i had to give it ago. she started it on a friday and by monday she was settled from 630pm and even had her nap. still a little unsettled during some feed times but i can now enjoy and look forward to evenings without tears and now have a normal routine. i had no problems with stains as my daughter enjoyed the taste and drank itall.
worked within days, easy to use
a little expensive but when you have a colicky baby you will try anything

Mumma-bubba premmie
Mumma-bubba premmieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing! Stopped screaming and now sleeps!

After weeks of short 40 minute napping and three hours crying- every day and night I tried it and wow! He now sleeps through till his next feed and goes 4-5 hours between feeds at night. He's definately great in this stuff!!!! I bought 10 bottles so I don't run out! Love the stuff!!!!
So easy!
It's black and can stain clothes

Child Medications

Find out how Colic Calm compares to other Child Medications

Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.asked

Where can I buy Colic calm

A.G.

I got mine online. Just Google, should be relatively easy to find

Erika A.asked

Does anyone have de bub constipated after give colic calm?
I started to use and I loved, but the third day using and my bub got constipated.
What could be?

Concerned One
Concerned Oneasked

taking into consideration the side effects of potassium benzoate:
headache.
excitement.
agitation.
restlessness.
irritability.
anxiety.
hyperventilation.
shortness of breath. used in this product
i am reluctant to use this product though i am desperate. My baby crying is overwhelming painful to the heart. I really want to know if these side effects are accurate?

Erika A.

I haven’t noticed any of those side effects. But after I give colic calm my baby got constipated. I don’t know if theres any conection!

CategoryChild Medications