Colourpop

Colourpop

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very disappointed!

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

Never Ever Order From Them.

Breanna1

Breanna1South East Queensland, QLD

Very Dodgy Company- Damaged/missing products

Penny

PennyVictoria

Charged me additional prices without telling me.

I ordered $58 AUD worth of makeup ($6 for AUS tax, so in total $64 AUD) so I can qualify for free international shipping. Colorpop then decided to charge me $95 AUD without telling me, masking it as a $64 payment in PayPal. Didn’t notice the $30 difference until I saw my bank account. Have contacted my bank and now awaiting for either a refund or payout for their ridiculous error. Don’t bother with this company.

Bianca

BiancaNSW

High quality makeup for a good price!

The makeup products that I ordered are very good quality for their price. They also sent me an extra item (jelly eyeshadow) for free which was a bonus. The packaging and box it came in was very nice too. However, the shipping took ages and the tracking code always was lagging and not very accurate. But I did order this during the Christmas season so I can understand if this was a busy period for everyone. Overall, I would buy from here again.

Savvy Shopper73

Savvy Shopper73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Products. Mostly great with a couple of misses.

Lauren N

Lauren NCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible customer service - thieves

I use to love colourpop. Until they stole $95AUD from me, sent me a $65AUD order that I didn’t even order and then tried to tell me it’s the conversion rates??? Sucks when a brand you have supported for so long would do that at ease and not even try to rectify the situation. Absolutely appalling service and unless you want to risk being stolen from, then I would not order from them ever. Actual thieves and won’t do a thing about it but blame their consumers?? Appalling!!! 0/5 stars if I could

butterfly

butterflyHunter Region, NSW

Terrible- Dont order from them!!!!

I placed an order on the 12/2 over $100 aus - I haven’t received it 19/3 told me its In transit - well I looked at the tracking number- NOTHING has moved , sent numerous emails to the company- they say wait it takes 20 business days to arrive- nothing has changed- im getting no where- no contact phone number , they say we will send another one but since we had a recent sale you will have to wait 7-10 business days before we can send you a replacement- I have waited long enough- OVER 1 MONTH
Dont buy from ColorCRAP there customer service is - SHOCKING

Never received my items

My husband ordered a build your own palette for me for our anniversary. I was so excited because they had a great sale and I had been dying to try their pressed single eyeshadows and their super shock formula. he placed the order a month and 20 days ago and I have yet to receive the order. I contacted their customer service and they were very unhelpful. I can’t find a way to contact USPS for international customers and colourpop’s team will not provide any info. i am so disappointed and will never order from them ahain.

Poor customer service. Dirty product

Orders took a month to arrive with minimal communication from Colourpop.

Ordered 6 lipsticks and 6 of them had terrible lipstick stains on the box, making them great Christmas presents to give away(not!).

One of them had dust/mould/hair on the product itself, looks like it had either been sitting on the shelf, without a lid for ages, or just poor product.

Escalated the complaints to the them and they simply brushed it off.

I would advise ordering or buying from them.

Jen

Jen

Goods not received 8 weeks after order

I purchase In-Nude-endo and Fortune on 18 August 2018. As the goods did not arrive by 5 October I emailed Colour pop and received this response "Processing times have been extended due to our recent promotions and launches. Orders may take 5-7 business days to process. Once your replacement package goes out you'll receive an email with tracking"

Seriously!! you would have better customer satisfaction if you honoured your orders rather than waste time on promotions.

It is 19 October and 2 months later I am still waiting. Is colourpop a scam? If so they need to be exposed.

kishlette

kishletteMelbourne

Good product eclipsed by completely incompetent customer service staff

Horrible customer service but decent product.

After using ColourPop for about a year now, I understand why it's reviews are pretty bad. If you have any issue with your order, good luck contacting the company. You can only send a message to the company, in which they took 3 days to respond to me when I had sent the message only hours after I mistyped my address. They ended up sending my order to the wrong place and are making me wait a total of 2 weeks so I can get my money back. This company really needs to do something about improving its customer support if it expects to retain customers.

Jennnn

JennnnSydney

Bad customer service trying to get more money out of people

Really disappointed with my recent colourpop purchase. They supplied the wrong product. And wouldn't send me a replacement. They only gave me a discount code meaning I was expected to spend another $50 to get my free shipping to Aus! Just feel really taken advantage of. Considering it was them who made the mistake.

Amazing cosmetics

I have placed three orders, each worth about $100 USD, or $135 AUD. I just can't get enough. The price point is so wonderful, the products are incredible. I am obsesses with the eyeshadow palettes, I have only been disappointed in one palette (fame, and my negative review waa posted on their site), I can go out and eat a burger with their liquid lipsticks, they have that among of staying power. I also love their presses bronzer/highlighters. My favorite cosmetics company

Great products

I ordered for the first time through the colourpop website, glad i did, the lipsticks and lipliners are very nice, The prices are quite cheap and products are pigmented, shipping took 2 weeks to reach to Australia, but i was sent emails on where it was located, still it was worth the wait, will definitely buy more products in the future:)

Customer Service Department can't help with ANYTHING!!!

Maddison J

Maddison JAU

Addicting!

Colourpop is so cheap and well worth the buy, the brushes are great quality and the products are so cute. I love getting packages in the mail because it’s so exciting to get the box with all their cool, decorated goodies inside. The products are so cheap and better quality then some more high-end talked up products - one of my go - tos.

Dishonest Review System

Terrible colours

Been using colour pop for a long time, always order the same lipsticks every time as I know what I like, this time however I’ve never been so disappointed! The colours were absolutely terrible! Do not match up to their photos online - eg ordered clueless which is “supposed to be a light pink” what I got was a dark brown and that was just one out of my 6 I ordered ! The others are just as bad... what a waste of $60 AUD.