Combat Ant-Rid Liquid

Combat Ant-Rid Liquid

• Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)

jian53Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Taking a while to work

Okay, here is the thing. The ant kill liquid appears to attract the little black ants in the kitchen. There are probably a few million ants in a nest. It is a slow poison that will take a few days to spread through the nest and reach a level of toxicity where it starts knocking over the ants. It might take a couple of weeks of regular doses for it to reach and kill the queen, but then the battle is over and the nest will die off. I am on day three, and the ants have not learned to avoid it, yet.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Dave

Dave

Unfortunately. outcome was not significant.

I was having a moderated level severity ant invasion at my house. Had done some research online which lead me to this Combat Ant-Rid Liquid. Review was kind of bipolar. But i gave it a go anyway. The instruction said it will require consistency of application, which i have been doing it for 3 weeks. The amount of ant has decreased but still quite some of them were hanging around. It works but not to perfect standard as it calms

Jay

JaySydney

Mixed reviews

It worked for the first two days when I put it but the ants continue to come back so you've actually got to keep putting it every now and then. Also, I observed that after the first day I had to change the spot slightly or else the ants would just walk around it.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Combat Ant-Rid Liquid compares to other Pest Control Products

David

DavidBrisbane

It does work but it takes a long time.

It has taken about 4 weeks of placing the product almost every day, for the ants to be gone.
It has taken about 4 weeks of placing the product almost every day for the ants to be gone.

Clare.A

Clare.Aasked

Hi my husband put some ant rid down in the bathroom the ant crawled into my denture contain I didnt know this I took my dentures out rinsed and put in my mouth I think I may have poisoned myself what are the side effects

Johnny G.

The advice in case of poisoning - as written on the Ant-Rid bottle is to telephone the "Poisons Information Centre".
Australia 131 126.
Basic Stuff.

Charles Davison

Charles Davisonasked

can it be put on cement ?

Johnny G.

It could, but it will probably soak in, depending on the texture of the cement.
Put down a strip of non-porous adhesive tape or metal(like a jam bottle lid)first, then apply the product on top.

Ginger K.

Ginger K.asked

How come the ant rid gel isn’t thick anymore?
The last bottles I ever had would drop down onto the window ledge and stick up like a gel bubble, it was a darker brown colour too.
The new dual packet ant rid I bought at Bunnings is light like a pale yellow colour and drips down and spreads across the ledge like water. Then the ants don’t hover around it like a sperm to an ovum (that’s what they use to do)
The new ant rid - the ants just walk around it like it’s water.

I’ve been using ant rid for a few weeks now and nothing had happened - it’s like it’s a fertilisation drug - more and more and more ants are coming

FastTurtle
FastTurtle

I'm a 1st time user and so far it has worked really well. I applied it at night as there is generally less movement around the house - not sure if that is of any help.

Pauline Poppi
Pauline Poppi

As I stated in my review, the quality of the product has deteriorated every time I purchased one. This is my third bottle.

leptobrama