• Side Effects Short-term illness (4) · Long-term illness (3) · None (2) · Death (1)

My dog died within 4 days of ingesting this poison

Two healthy dogs, 47kg female and 54kg male, gave tablet Wednesday and female throwing up within a couple of hours, vomiting and lethargic for two days and rushed her to vet on third day too weak to stay upright. Diagnosed with acute Liver failure, on drip for day and a half and had a seizure, liver, pancreas, failed, glucose levels extremely low, internal bleeding, bloody vomiting and diarrhoea, PTS four days after ingesting this supposedly safe poison. Thank God the male was only a bit lethargic for a couple of days and seems ok.

No good

Treated 3 dogs, each after a meal. Within 1 hr, all 3 were puking all over the house. Now, I'm worried about other effects, plus seeing $66.00 spewed all over the floor.

tntlc

tntlcNewport Beach

Works wonderful

Nay

NaySydney

Healthy 16 month old cat died after giving comfortis

I have used comfortis for about 3 years now on my GSD and 3 cats. After giving them a dose the usual vomiting would occur but they were always fine.
2 nights ago I gave all the animals a comfortis, I always follow directions and am super careful!! They had the comfortis at 7:30pm and in the army hours of the following morning my healthy, strong fit as a fiddle 18 month old cat was dead. He looked as though he had curled up and gone to sleep but he didn't wake up. This product is so dangerous and NOT worth the risk. Please be cautious and think twice about using this product.

Tanza

TanzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made both my cats very sick and damaged their livers

Gave both my cats this product once,to be sure I bought the lowest dose. My smallest cat vomited started shaking became really withdrawn had diarrhoea. My other cat vomited and howled in pain took both to the vet as they didn’t settle and remained unwell,both had many tests and the verdict was that these pills caused liver damage.my small cat had diarrhoea daily for months. The cats were well before. Now both are on special diets because of the damage. Stay away from this.

Andrea

AndreaSwindon

First time using this with both my cats excellent results

No side effects from my two cats just before not happy cats. It now happy happy cats will definitely recommend this !!!!

Great product

Comfortis.....give in 2 doses...

I'm a cat rescuer and have seen some cats vomit after given comfortis. I started breaking up the treatment into 2 doses......one half one day and 2nd half one or two days later. I find less per dose makes it easier to digest. Cats have temperamental stomachs in order to eliminate furballs from all their grooming.
If your pet is drooling, shaking, hotf like dff like like with a fever, chattering teeth, blinking quicky, convulsing, get it to a bet7

Comfortis nearly killed my dog

This pill sent my dog into actue liver failure. It’s a miracle she survived. Not recommended. This is poisonous stuff.

jjjjj

jjjjj

Made one cat very ill, had to take to vet.

Hal55

Hal55

How did they get it so wrong.

My dog has always had a problem with being itchy, however Panoramis was brilliant and controlled this very, very well. Then it had a name change, while bizarrely supposedly bring the same formula, but my dog isn't getting anywhere near the same relief. Really unhappy, this stuff is controlling fleas , but absolutely not controlling the general itching she has had since she was s puppy. Far as I'm concerned they've changed the formula to save money and given us an inferior product. On eBay original Panoramis is selling for $300 plus, proof that people are seeking out the original product.

Complaint

My little Maltese was well, I would never recommend this product it made my dog really ill, vomiting constantly, I had to take him to the vet and he is still ill today, Do not give this product to your pet, should come with a warning, I purchased the product from the vet as well, thinking I was giving him the best care, I then had to pay the vets bill today, Disgusting, would never ever recommend this product. Look for a more pet friendly product..

Terrible

Killed my dog within 24hrs she was fit as a fiddle strong as a bull i have videos of this to prove it stay away from this stuff its truly evil google it under its other names also known as Panoramis or trifexis

Best tablet ever

Don’t know how this gets such bad reviews .

This tablet is awesome . Works so friggin fast and my cat Lionel is flea free so bloody quickly .
When he had fleas he’s constantly wet with all the washing , after his treatment he’s back me dry and can actually sleep.

Don’t foot around with the tablet. Cut into 3 and shove down their throat

Brett

BrettWollongong

Made both our cats very sick

Administered to our two cats, both young and healthy. Both began vomiting a few hours later, which continued intermittently for the next 24 hours. One was lethargic, sick, and refused to eat for over a week afterwards. Would not use again.

Cate

CateMelbourne

Avoid this product...made my dog sick

We treated our 8 year old mini schnauzer with this product with his evening meal. The next morning he had blood in his stools. The Vet suggested to observe him as he was still active and eating. He had blood in his stools for 2 days then thankfully back to normal. I won’t risk using this again it was very worrying to see that blood.

Dave H

Dave HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not yet sure if this is a good product-Who the heck makes these Tablets this size

Who the heck makes these Tablets? size of tablet vs size of cats mouth, had to break it in to four bit and feed it to my cat, tablets don't have break lines.

It doesn't appear to have worked in 30 minutes like they said but my old wise cat did disappear 10 minutes after eating it so I wonder if he threw it back up.

The cost for 3 tablets is outrageous and found that only vets sell them in pkts of 6.
After reading other reviews I have to wonder why my new vet recommended this brand?
Will go back to the other brand where it is placed on cats neck next time and given the other reviews will not re use

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cat had a Very adverse reaction

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great product- does the job fast.

I was recommended a scaled-down dose of Comfortis by a holistic pet practitioner, for my extremely flea infested and agitated golden retriever pup. it worked in 1 hour and has provided amazing relief to our girl. Side effects include joy, relief, sleep, and comfort as the brand name suggests. While I still hate using poisons on my dog, I couldn't watch her distress any longer, and I think a scaled down dose will give you all the benefits without possible negative side effects. I highly recommend Comfortis (in a scaled down dose).

Dont use it

Dosed two perfectly healthy 8 year old cats. One is dead, the other sick and vomiting for two days. Our cat died two days after the pill after being
off her food lethargic, then died. The other exactly the same symptoms but got better after 3 days.
I want to see this product withdrawn, or see the CEO eat the prescribed dose. I wish I had seen the terrible reviews before giving it to our pets. Now the kids pet is gone, and the product is still being sold.