2.9

Cate

CateMelbourne

Avoid this product...made my dog sick

We treated our 8 year old mini schnauzer with this product with his evening meal. The next morning he had blood in his stools. The Vet suggested to observe him as he was still active and eating. He had blood in his stools for 2 days then thankfully back to normal. I won’t risk using this again it was very worrying to see that blood.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not yet sure if this is a good product-Who the heck makes these Tablets this size

Who the heck makes these Tablets? size of tablet vs size of cats mouth, had to break it in to four bit and feed it to my cat, tablets don't have break lines.

It doesn't appear to have worked in 30 minutes like they said but my old wise cat did disappear 10 minutes after eating it so I wonder if he threw it back up.

The cost for 3 tablets is outrageous and found that only vets sell them in pkts of 6.
After reading other reviews I have to wonder why my new vet recommended this brand?
Will go back to the other brand where it is placed on cats neck next time and given the other reviews will not re use

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cat had a Very adverse reaction

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great product- does the job fast.

I was recommended a scaled-down dose of Comfortis by a holistic pet practitioner, for my extremely flea infested and agitated golden retriever pup. it worked in 1 hour and has provided amazing relief to our girl. Side effects include joy, relief, sleep, and comfort as the brand name suggests. While I still hate using poisons on my dog, I couldn't watch her distress any longer, and I think a scaled down dose will give you all the benefits without possible negative side effects. I highly recommend Comfortis (in a scaled down dose).

Dont use it

Dosed two perfectly healthy 8 year old cats. One is dead, the other sick and vomiting for two days. Our cat died two days after the pill after being
off her food lethargic, then died. The other exactly the same symptoms but got better after 3 days.
I want to see this product withdrawn, or see the CEO eat the prescribed dose. I wish I had seen the terrible reviews before giving it to our pets. Now the kids pet is gone, and the product is still being sold.

This is a dangerous drug...don't take the risk

They should change the name to "Worthless"

Do not administer to cats

Our first two male rescue cats refused to eat these pills, even when hidden in food. Tried forcing it and I'm sure it resulted in one developing kidney and urethral issues and he had to be put down.
Or other 2 rescue females will eat anything but one got very bloated on this medication and vomited a lot. She's now not eating very much at all.
Damn you elanco. This product should be recalled.

S Dockrell

S Dockrell

Dog vomited 1.5 hours after dosing. Adverse events associated with dosing.

SassyGirl

SassyGirlSydney

My cat died 3 hours after taking this product.

Traci Marshall

Traci MarshallGadsden AL

Comfortis

I have used many many flea treatments over the years. I have tried them all! Comfortis is the best flea treatment I have ever used! Within an hour the fleas are dead and it works all month. It's like a miracle flea pill! I just wish it didn't cost so much because I'm on a limited budget LOL but I will not do without it. Thank you so much for creating this flea pill!

HORRIBLE patient reimbursement when they're at fault! Only will reimburse diagnostic tests! Not trea

Trigg

TriggSouth West, WA

THE BEST

This stuff is the greatest, i have tried many other oils and nothing could keep the flees off my small terrier. It is simple easy and is very effective!!!

Melorna

MelornaLos Angeles

Best product Ive ever used

Within 10 minutes the fleas were dead or almost. I love Comfortis. It was easy to treat my dog and it lasts the full 30 days. We had no side effects. I cant say anything negative. Excellent product. Thank you.

Dont use it

I used it for first time on my 13 year old and cat and he has been vomiting every since. Kitten is okay, he is 1.5 years old but after reading comments some cats have died would never use this product again

My Poor Pup

My 1 yr old Yorkie mix has been vomiting ever since I gave him his pill. He won't eat, so I'm not sure how to settle his stomach. Poor thing...

Dachshund had seizures within 36 hours of taking comfortis.

Scottsworld

ScottsworldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works fine but not yummy

My rescued Greyhound happily ate these for about 1 year. Then he would no longer eat them. After forcing them down his throat for a few months, I switched to NexGard.
Product works fine - but for some reason, they are no longer delicious.

FANTASTIC FOR MY KELPIE

Worked a treat on my dogs fleas, the fell right off him within the first hour after taking it. No side effects. My kelpie loves is and eats the chew right out of my hand (he isn't easy to trick with tablets normally either). Would recommend.

ABC123er