• Side Effects Long-term illness (4) · Short-term illness (4) · None (2) · Death (1)

Dont use it

Dosed two perfectly healthy 8 year old cats. One is dead, the other sick and vomiting for two days. Our cat died two days after the pill after being
off her food lethargic, then died. The other exactly the same symptoms but got better after 3 days.
I want to see this product withdrawn, or see the CEO eat the prescribed dose. I wish I had seen the terrible reviews before giving it to our pets. Now the kids pet is gone, and the product is still being sold.

This is a dangerous drug...don't take the risk

They should change the name to "Worthless"

Find out how Elanco Comfortis compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Do not administer to cats

Our first two male rescue cats refused to eat these pills, even when hidden in food. Tried forcing it and I'm sure it resulted in one developing kidney and urethral issues and he had to be put down.
Or other 2 rescue females will eat anything but one got very bloated on this medication and vomited a lot. She's now not eating very much at all.
Damn you elanco. This product should be recalled.

S Dockrell

S Dockrell

Dog vomited 1.5 hours after dosing. Adverse events associated with dosing.

SassyGirl

SassyGirlSydney

My cat died 3 hours after taking this product.

Traci Marshall

Traci MarshallGadsden AL

Comfortis

I have used many many flea treatments over the years. I have tried them all! Comfortis is the best flea treatment I have ever used! Within an hour the fleas are dead and it works all month. It's like a miracle flea pill! I just wish it didn't cost so much because I'm on a limited budget LOL but I will not do without it. Thank you so much for creating this flea pill!

HORRIBLE patient reimbursement when they're at fault! Only will reimburse diagnostic tests! Not trea

Trigg

Trigg

THE BEST

This stuff is the greatest, i have tried many other oils and nothing could keep the flees off my small terrier. It is simple easy and is very effective!!!

Melorna

MelornaLos Angeles

Best product Ive ever used

Within 10 minutes the fleas were dead or almost. I love Comfortis. It was easy to treat my dog and it lasts the full 30 days. We had no side effects. I cant say anything negative. Excellent product. Thank you.

Dont use it

I used it for first time on my 13 year old and cat and he has been vomiting every since. Kitten is okay, he is 1.5 years old but after reading comments some cats have died would never use this product again

My Poor Pup

My 1 yr old Yorkie mix has been vomiting ever since I gave him his pill. He won't eat, so I'm not sure how to settle his stomach. Poor thing...

Dachshund had seizures within 36 hours of taking comfortis.

Scottsworld

ScottsworldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works fine but not yummy

My rescued Greyhound happily ate these for about 1 year. Then he would no longer eat them. After forcing them down his throat for a few months, I switched to NexGard.
Product works fine - but for some reason, they are no longer delicious.

FANTASTIC FOR MY KELPIE

Worked a treat on my dogs fleas, the fell right off him within the first hour after taking it. No side effects. My kelpie loves is and eats the chew right out of my hand (he isn't easy to trick with tablets normally either). Would recommend.

ABC123er

ABC123erWestminster

My cat is TERRIBLY sick!

This is the only product that works for our German Shepherd.She was infested and couldn't rest for s

Love this product ,fleas literally fell off dead within the first hour. I wouldn't use anything else.She is resting so good right now!

Mike

MikeCentral West, NSW

Do not give to ur cat

Beware..... my boy only had quarter of the tablet & vomited so much up after 1hr after giving it to him. Now after researching, this is common.....stay away from comfortis. This was the new chewable confortis green.

Do not use

We gave Comfortis to our 8 year old, 14 pound cat. Within four hours she was dead. Do not give this product to your cat until you do your own research. This product is killing cats. I am sorry, Lilly. So sorry

Never use this product causes paralysis and many other serious side effects

My healthy 8 year old cat had a severe reaction to this drug which caused massive vomiting and paralysis for 3 days. We had to seek emergency veterinary attention as we thought our beloved pet was going to die. I am going to take this further and after liasing with other work colleagues who are in the medical profession they had similar stories after administration of this medication to their cats and dogs. A terrible ordeal for myself and other family members to encounter.