ComfyFirst

Melbourne, Adelaide (See All)
See the Best Air Conditioning & Heating Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ComfyFirst

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Excellent Gas Heater Installation

Joel ( organised purchase and Installation) and Kirk and Bill ( installers) did a great job. Excellent communication about the job and very professional. Went out of their way for a quick installation.
Would highly recommend.

Katherine R.
Katherine R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used these guys multiple times and service is great!

These guys are professional and have great customer service. Always happy to answer questions and take you through all the details of your product. Also left everything very clean and tidy afterwards which is awesome. Thanks team

Job Satisfaction

Excellent service on heater installation

Our heater broke down. We were able to get someone out in the same day. The heater needed replacing. The staff went out of their way to get a new unit and arrange instalment the next day as it was the middle of winter and we had young kids. Very courteous and professional. Cannot recommend highly enough. Miles better than other companies we have dealt with.

Installation of split system

The guys were very professional. They were courteous and respectful of my house. Josh explained everything. They were careful of my belongings. They showed up on time. I was very impressed with the whole experience.

Gino
GinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistant great service

Sharon T
Sharon TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly tradies, but inconsistent advice

Old gas heater tested for CM. Fan could not be replaced, told could still use the heater. On service told that couldn't use it without fan. Organised refund for service.

Andrew P
Andrew PSouthwest, VIC

Returning customer, due to ComfyFirst’s fast, friendly service and reasonable prices. Phoned to confirm they were on their way, arrived when they said they would, got the job done. Very happy with the new heater installation and the removal of old one

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Got my new heater installed...They were on time, super professional and very friendly! Answered all my questions! Will be recomending their services for anyone that is thinking to install a heater!

Reshma
ReshmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy that we got our heating sorted before we hit winter.

Kirk and his team were the best. They were punctual, professional and hard working. We are so happy with their service. I would recommend this service to everyone I know.

Not sure
Not sureVictoria

Ducts replaced

Very professional, thorough, cleanliness. Ben & his assistant conducted themselves in a very professional manner. Went the extra yards to do a very good job. No shortcuts even when I suggested easier options. Very happy to recommend you guys for future work. Brendan was also very professional & presented himself so well. Thank you.
Roger.

Gypsy
GypsyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warmth at last.

Josh.I, and Triyan arrived to instal my rev.cycle air con. They were polite & friendly and before I knew it, Josh was showing me how to operate it. I had heating again, having already had a long drawn out failure with another company. They both left having already cleaned up & removed any rubbish.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation of new ducted heating system

Today Colby assisted by an apprentice installed a new ducted heating system. Colby was on time and was always polite. He went about the system with a minimum of fuss , always informing me re the process. The installation was completed in the minimum time possible and Colby illustrated the running of the new system. He also informed me of the need to open windows for approximately 30 mins when the system was first state ting up. System is working perfectly! Thanks Colby.

GarymcRae
GarymcRae

Replace air conditioner

Guys were on time, worked non stop, conferred with both husband & wife on proposed site, inside & outside. Very efficient, cleaned up inside. Explained working of new unit fully
Very happy with job done by Ben & Josh - will recommend to others.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service by the team

Had a new split system and upgrade of the switchboard completed today by the team. A group of professional young men (Mitch, Josh and Tristan). Very clean and tidy. Done in a timely manner. Good communication

Giuliana
GiulianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Comfy first were able to come out very quickly to fix and service my ducted heating at a very cheap cost low call out fee. There advice on my heating and cooling in my new home gave me the confidence to decide on what was best for my home and I chose them to install a split system at a great price and installation done beautifully clean neat job that satisfied the visual looks inside and out that also maximised efficiency. We are very happy!!!!