ComfyFirst

Would definitely not recommend

Kay

KayNortheast, VIC

Excellent service

Joe and his apprentice arrived early to fit my schedule and provided a great service. As others have said, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Joe fully explained everything he did, checked and tested the lot, and gave us advice about going forward. I recommend this service unreservedly!

Alycy B.

Alycy B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So happy I purchased AC with ComfyFirst

Great job

Have just had a service and environment in my split system by PlumFirst, very pleased with the tradesman and their workmanship and courtesy. I will definitely recommend to my friends

lauren_c_clark

lauren_c_clarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure professionalism

We had our old 30yr old evap ducted aircon replaced by ComfyFirst. Shaun and Carlin gave great advice on placement of ducts and how to run the system most efficiently. The install went smoothly and everything was clean and tidy once they left. Highly recommend comfyfirst. This is the 2nd time we have used them and always happy.

Kim N

Kim NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Hot Water System

Thanks Shawn and the team for the prompt service in replacing our hot water system from a solar system to the new gas boost one, it’s working really great. Thank you!

CoCo L.

CoCo L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yeah for new heater!

We've been using air-con as heating this winter because I was concerned that our 30year old heater is not safe, then our power bill went straight to the roof. So finally we called comfy first, Kyle came and checked the old heater, as I suspected the carbon monoxide level was high! Wish we had it checked out earlier, Kyle was informative and professional, so we decided to install a new Rinnai energy saver space heater as Kyle suggested. Benny came around within 2 days and removed old one and installed new one, he was very helpful and friendly. We are so happy with our new addition, we feel safe and the power bill went down dramatically as well!

Neil L.

Neil L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Service

Shawn and Jay were fantastic. Worked all day to instal a new ducted heating unit and did a brilliant job. They then took the time to explain in great detail how the unit worked and could be programmed. Highly recommended.

Kafff

KafffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Toasty Warm

A big Thank you to Shlome and Josh for removing the old and fitting my new split system. A great job, well done, guys and many thanks for doing the Hoovering too!

New Gas Heating

Kyle and the team did a great job of finding the problem and fixing it. We had a new gas heating system installed the next day. They had plenty of professionalism during the covid lockdown and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks very much!!

Great Service , professional finish and job done.

Shawn and Carlin came out to fit heating unit. Both Shawn and Carlin hit the ground running. Shawn gave a run down of the process of job, he welcomed any questions, explained things very clearly, very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, hard working and efficient. Great clean job...thank you guys.

Lainie Lourensz

Lainie LourenszGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Throughly good job!

I had Shawn, Biscuits and Carlin at my place this morning installing my new ducted heating and split system. The boys were super friendly, very helpful, patient and understanding. They did a great job and Shawn made sure the job was done to his personal expectations. He was very through and made sure his guys double checked and rectified the work they did. It’s given me peace of mind that the job was done properly. They fell in love with my puppy, Coaha and were doting on her. I had to watch them when they left as they wanted to take her home!! Very happy and pleased with there work and it was an absolute pleasure having them working here. Can’t thank you all enough. Highly recommended

Geoff

Geoff

A plumbing problem and great result

We had a seriously leaking tap and it was fixed the same week plus installation of some new drain plugs in two sinks. The work done by Joe was great.

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy customer

Shaun , jai , and bailey did an awesome job on replacing my ducted heating system . They were very professional , even took away all the rubbish and left my house clean . Shaun explained everything, and nothing was to much trouble for these guys . Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for air conditioning, heating service or replacement . They were prompt , arrived on time and will definitely use this company again .

Anthony Bonica

Anthony BonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work boys

Ian very happy with this company replaced water heater and central heating unit very neat work boys were very friendly and punctual will use again when I need air conditioning! Regards Anthony Bonica

Happy

All weekend I had no heating or hot water.How great is it to get someone out to fix the problem.I cannot thank the company and the tradesman for coming and doing a great job

Perfect

Joe came out today to install a new aquamax hot water service . Joe was on time and very polite and very professional he did a fantastic quality job. Could not speak more highly very impressed with his workmanship and would highly reccommend him to anyone needing plumbing / hotwater work done in the future.

Hydronics

We are so lucky to have a fanstastic hydronic/hot water combination boiler to replace our old system. The team was so professional, efficient and tidy with a great work ethic. We are happy to recommend ComfyFirst.
R & J Armadale VIC

Arthur C

Arthur CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor installation

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

invoice no 149238

Ben M. came to install a new hot water system We were very pleased with his professional work He was on time, very polite and even tidied up afterwards. We have used this group before and will continue to do so.