4.2

Amazing service

Yokine Perth, WA

Advice became a dream come true!

Martin W.

Find out how Commodore Homes compares to other Home Builders

Sarah.R

Sarah.RPerth, WA

Exceptional service

We are currently building with Commodore homes and could not be happier . Our experience with our sales consultant Kees Kremers has been nothing short of amazing, from the moment of initial contact through to the present time he has being friendly efficient and has gone above and beyond to provide my family with assistance at any time of the day or night. Kees is customer focused and family oriented and we have found that nothing has being to much trouble. We cannot thank him enough for supporting us through this building journey so far it has being a wonderful experience. I will highly recommend Commodore homes and kees kremers to any person especially young families like our own Thankyou so much for all your help we are so happy .

Site Admin
Kelly P.

Kelly P.Perth, WA

First Time Building

As a first timer at building a home, I had the pleasure of meeting Damen at Commodore Homes. Damen is very approachable and friendly and has worked so hard, and gone out of his way to help me make sure that I am able to build within my budget. He makes himself available to answer any questions I have and reassures me of any doubts I may have. He goes that extra mile. I would recommend Damen to anyone looking to build their home.
Thanks Damen, I appreciate all the hard work you are putting in to make sure my experience in building goes smoothly.

Dimuasked

Thinking of building with Commodore Homes. We saw an amazing 'Full package' inclusive of flooring, internal paint, AC and blinds. Went to see a display home, but it has got many upgrades. Wonder if we get to see what are the inclusions (esp. flooring, sinks etc.) in the standard full package before we sign the contract.

Yokine

Hi Dimu they have an showroom at BGC housing group in Osborne park where you can view inclusions to your package. Alternatively you can view tiling , carpets and window treatments directly from the suppliers. Tiling they use Crosby tiles and imported ceramics. Carpets - Trevors carpets and window treatments- ABC blinds. I was impressed with the tiling and carpets which was included in the package. I did upgrade window treatments but that’s a personal thing when decorating your home.

Dimu

Yokine, That's helpful. Thanks! I will request a visit to their showroom before contrat signing. Are you currently building with them?

Hi Dimu,

I will send you a private message.

Sara Hassan

Sara Hassanasked

Hope that you can help.
Do you have any contacts for customer's complains and problems?
As we do not want to leave any bad reviews or negative feedbacks before discussing it with the management.

Alicia
Alicia

Hi Sara
Sorry I don't have any contacts for customer complaints or problems.
Depends on the problem should discuss with your site supervisor and the admin person.
Sorry I can't help any much.

Rickasked

Hi, just wondering is there any difference between Go Homes or commodore Homes ? Both of them are part of BGC company, also located in same building. TIA.

Admin T.Commodore Homes

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your question!
We offer unique housing solutions that appeal to a different demographic than GO Homes. This is because we have different home designs, specifications, price lists and inclusions.
We hope this helps answer your question.
Thanks,
- Commodore Homes Team

Rick

Thanks for reply back, just wondering which one is best one for quality wise ? TIA.

Admin T.Commodore Homes

Hi Rick, the quality of our homes are exactly the same – whether you purchase your dream home through GO Homes or Commodore Homes, and BGC Residential is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality inside and out. – it all comes down to the specification e.g upgraded items etc and the price point.
Thanks,