Commodore Homes

Commodore Homes (page 4 of 13)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Very good experience from planning to keys

Commodore were very accommodating in all aspects of the home building experience. Their sales team was very knowledgeable and willing to help. We then moved on to the planning team who was friendly , accommodating and made the whole planning process as easy and fun as possible. The building was on time and done well. They kept us up to date the whole time which made the wait fun and exciting to see our home being built. Throughout they were caring and informative. Would highly recommend them for anyone building and would use them again if we every built.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Chris Humboldt
Chris Humboldt
Shane

ShanePerth

Great service & quality product

This was my first time building a house or going through any project of this scale and the team at commodore homes made it easy and hassle free.

The staff were open to answering all of my questions at any point in time regardless of how simple they may have been and were really good at explaining the process to me.

I am extremely happy with the end product and how smooth the process was, from prestart to construction to final key handover.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Brad Beard

Brad BeardMelbourne

Great result and I’m 3000kms away

Tam

TamPerth

Really great experience!

Our First Family home.

Our build has been Amazing!! From beginning to end we cant think of a single thing to complain about!!! The time frame on the build was very quick. The quality of the build and the workmanship is outstanding! We cant be happier with the end product!! In regards to cost we got a Massive Bargain on our home with everything we asked for and more. We couldn't be more happier with our family home and will highly recommend commodore homes to family and friends.

Sean D

Sean DPerth

Happy with the final result

We love our new home.
Our main concerns were with the bricklayers who we thought did a very slap dash sort of job, And also with the amount of time where nothing seemed to happen, But in the end with some phone calls things were worked out without to much difficulty. Girls in the office were great. always were happy to help even with little things.

John

JohnPerth

Happy customer

We were very pleased with the build the whole process was fast and easy. There was only two hiccups but was straighten out very quickly. I would definitely recommend commodore Homes to friends and family as they are super easy to deal with and leave you with a excellent home at the end of it. The house was done on time as they promised and the girls at the head office were really nice to deal with. Thanks very much commodore team hope to build with you guys again in the future.

keith

keithperth

No surprises

Admin T.Commodore Homes

A amazing first home, great value for money.

The build was managed well. Everything was completed within the time frames. The build quality was great, except for some minor finishing touches. Any small issues that we came across were solved promptly by the team in a professional manner. The final cost was almost exact to the estimated cost. We had to pay for some extras that were not included in the floor plan such as painting, and wardrobe doors. However, we went with the most basic plan as it was our first home and we were on a budget. This house is amazing and we are excited to call it our first home ever! A big thank you to all the team involved.

erm

ermwestern australia

first home

I built my first home with commodore homes, everything went perfect from the beginning to end. I only had a few small issues at the last PCI and this was fixed within a timely manner, other than that everything was perfect. There is nothing I would've changed & I would defiantly recommend and build with commodore again. Couldn't be more thankful.

Construction End DateSept 2018
Admin T.Commodore Homes

Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! Congratulations on building your first home. We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience and would recommend us to others!
We wish you all the best.
- Commodore Homes team.

Quality Home in Affordable Price

Construction End DateApr 2018
Sho

ShoPerth, WA

Great experience for our first build

Construction End DateSept 2018
Steph

StephThornlie

Happy First Home Owner

I am really happy with my new home. Everything progressed smoothly and I was updated regularly on the portal. I liked that photos were included in with the updates. It took the 6 months from slab down to completion, same as what was quoted to me.
As this is my first house, let alone build, I was very nervous but the staff were very helpful, friendly and thorough.
I would definitely recommend!

Hannah

HannahTreeby

Great builder for my first house

I had a really enjoyable build with Commordore Homes, as it was my first time building it was such a daunting experience.

My consultant was very helpful in adjusting my plan to what I wanted and helped me envision what I wanted in the house, giving me suggestions i would've never thought about.

The entire communication and efficiencies of all of the commodore sales reps and administrators was very evident throughout the start and finish of the build. With constant phone calls to follow up, reminders and checks to ensure that I was kept in the loop.

Construction End DateJune 2018
Pallavi

PallaviPerth

First home

We absolutely love our new home. The construction was pretty quick. It only took about 6 months from slab down to complete hand over. There was always quick response from the administration for any of our queries. We also loved the customer portal which provided construction updates with photographs. We recommend commodore homes to anyone thinking of building their new home.
HAPPY CUSTOMERS :)

Find out how Commodore Homes compares to other Home Builders

Exactly what we asked for.

Our first Home!!

We just moved in our brand new home and absolutely love it. It only took 6 months since Slab down till handover.. Our sales rep, Kane, accommodated is in the individual design we wanted that was within our budget. Especially thanks Kirsty for keeping us updated and answered any questions we had. Thank you Roy our site supervisor and his team, lso far we’ve found the workmanship and build quality to be first rate. It’s our first home and we couldnt be happier about it.

Definitely recommend Commodore Homes to anyone who wants to build their home stress-free and affordable product.

Thank you so much!!!

Construction End DateJuly 2018
Kieran Black

Kieran BlackMandurah

Loving our new home

We built our first home with Commodore homes.
Through the whole process I was supported by all staff.
From the start with the finance assistant to the end when we received the keys, BGC staff made it a very smooth and stress free time.
I am very happy with the end result with my first home and it has been built to a high standard.
I can not recommend BGC highly enough.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Brownie

BrownieDayton

Our First home - So Glad we went with Commodore

the quality of our home is great we seen reviews about commodore that were relly negative which was a bit nerve racking but all turned out even better then we thought, we had a building inspector check the home and it pretty much came back perfect other then a couple of very minor things like a draw being slightly crooked.
Excellent service.

We had a problem with our land BAL Rating which Simon BGC Sales manager from commodore fought for us and got the developer to clear all the land behind our property to save us from paying an extra $7000 we were very happy with that.

The Contracts and admin manager were awesome and rely rely happy with our home excellent quality :)

Construction End DateMay 2018
Katie

KatiePerth

First home/building experience

Construction End DateJuly 2018

Dimuasked

Thinking of building with Commodore Homes. We saw an amazing 'Full package' inclusive of flooring, internal paint, AC and blinds. Went to see a display home, but it has got many upgrades. Wonder if we get to see what are the inclusions (esp. flooring, sinks etc.) in the standard full package before we sign the contract.

Yokine
Yokine

Hi Dimu they have an showroom at BGC housing group in Osborne park where you can view inclusions to your package. Alternatively you can view tiling , carpets and window treatments directly from the suppliers. Tiling they use Crosby tiles and imported ceramics. Carpets - Trevors carpets and window treatments- ABC blinds. I was impressed with the tiling and carpets which was included in the package. I did upgrade window treatments but that’s a personal thing when decorating your home.

Dimu

Yokine, That's helpful. Thanks! I will request a visit to their showroom before contrat signing. Are you currently building with them?

Kaylar B.Commodore Homes

Hi Dimu,

I will send you a private message.

Sara Hassan

Sara Hassanasked

Hope that you can help.
Do you have any contacts for customer's complains and problems?
As we do not want to leave any bad reviews or negative feedbacks before discussing it with the management.

Alicia
Alicia

Hi Sara
Sorry I don't have any contacts for customer complaints or problems.
Depends on the problem should discuss with your site supervisor and the admin person.
Sorry I can't help any much.

Rickasked

Hi, just wondering is there any difference between Go Homes or commodore Homes ? Both of them are part of BGC company, also located in same building. TIA.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your question!
We offer unique housing solutions that appeal to a different demographic than GO Homes. This is because we have different home designs, specifications, price lists and inclusions.
We hope this helps answer your question.
Thanks,
- Commodore Homes Team

Rick

Thanks for reply back, just wondering which one is best one for quality wise ? TIA.

Admin T.Commodore Homes

Hi Rick, the quality of our homes are exactly the same – whether you purchase your dream home through GO Homes or Commodore Homes, and BGC Residential is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality inside and out. – it all comes down to the specification e.g upgraded items etc and the price point.
Thanks,