Commodore Homes

Commodore Homes (page 5 of 13)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Our first Home!!

We just moved in our brand new home and absolutely love it. It only took 6 months since Slab down till handover.. Our sales rep, Kane, accommodated is in the individual design we wanted that was within our budget. Especially thanks Kirsty for keeping us updated and answered any questions we had. Thank you Roy our site supervisor and his team, lso far we’ve found the workmanship and build quality to be first rate. It’s our first home and we couldnt be happier about it.

Definitely recommend Commodore Homes to anyone who wants to build their home stress-free and affordable product.

Thank you so much!!!

Kieran Black

Kieran BlackMandurah

Loving our new home

We built our first home with Commodore homes.
Through the whole process I was supported by all staff.
From the start with the finance assistant to the end when we received the keys, BGC staff made it a very smooth and stress free time.
I am very happy with the end result with my first home and it has been built to a high standard.
I can not recommend BGC highly enough.

Brownie

BrownieDayton

Our First home - So Glad we went with Commodore

the quality of our home is great we seen reviews about commodore that were relly negative which was a bit nerve racking but all turned out even better then we thought, we had a building inspector check the home and it pretty much came back perfect other then a couple of very minor things like a draw being slightly crooked.
Excellent service.

We had a problem with our land BAL Rating which Simon BGC Sales manager from commodore fought for us and got the developer to clear all the land behind our property to save us from paying an extra $7000 we were very happy with that.

The Contracts and admin manager were awesome and rely rely happy with our home excellent quality :)

Katie

KatiePerth

First home/building experience

Melissa

MelissaPerth

First Home!

So excited to be in our first home and so happy with how it all came together. Very pleased with the process and to there staff at commodore that helped us along the way with any questions and queries we had. Very fast process from the slab going down to handover. I would definitely recommend commodore homes to anyone building there first home as they will help you every step of the way.

TwiCro

TwiCroBrabham

Amazing Every Step of the Way

The entire process was above all our expectations! There was nothing to fix at our last inspection everything was picked up and fixed prior to us even being aware, our site supervisor Andrew and Construction Admin Cassie were so professional and down to earth and always made us feel like we were in safe hands. Sevice through our whole build was amazing especially in our construction phase not much at all could be faulted everyone is so quick to help and full of knowledge, made us feel confident our home would be built on time and to quality standard to which it is. We are so unbelievably happy we built with Commodore Homes.

Construction End DateJune 2018
Admin T.Commodore Homes

Our very first home - good building experience

Overall good building experience

Excellent value for money and quality with Commodore Homes considering we chose them purely on being cheapest. Above average quality materials used and most of the tradespeople seemed to take pride in their work. Only downsides were the general lack of communication throughout the entire process, and some small simple problems which weren't rectified before handover. Overall we are very pleased with the build and have already recommended Commodore Homes to friends.

Admin T.Commodore Homes

Fantastic building experience and great customer service

Very happy with the quality of my new house built by Commodore Homes. I would definitely recommend them to others. It took 6 months to build from slab down to handover. Throughout the whole process, there was always someone keeping me in the loop so I knew where everything was at. Their online portal system is a fantastic tool allowing customers to see photos, be kept up-to date with the progress and view all documents to do with their home. This is the second time I've built a house. The first was with a different builder and it was a nightmare. After this experience with Commodore Homes I would definitely build again.

Paton

Fab

Happy home owner!

Happy with my home.

Happy with the workmanship
Cleaning off the house was a little disappointing
It was a long process for me , but I'm very happy with the end result.
Other wise very happy with the service I received from all the staff at Commodore homes was informed all the time and the portal was great.
The only issue I had was the ensuite bathroom shower screen.

Toni

ToniBaldivis

can't believe i have my own home!

The workmanship was outstanding!! The house was built so fast, but with every detail taken into consideration. If we had any queries the customer support was above and beyond!!! I could not have asked for a better build, everyone was on board with me through the build. I will and have recommended commodore homes/BGC to all my family and friends, thanks guys.

Vid

VidBelmont Perth

Job well done!

Great customer service and support with well informed updates throughout the building process. Being my first home, was helped along the way with extremely friendly staff. Cannot falter the workmanship or the quality of the build. Hope I get more opportunities to work with you in the future. Always accommodating and punctual with meetings both in terms of time and location.

Hi Vid,
Thank you so much for this great review! We are so pleased to hear we have provided you with an enjoyable experience during the build of your first home! We would be privileged to work together again.
All the best!

Find out how Commodore Homes compares to other Home Builders

Great work, love my house!

Everything was great and ran smoothly, the house looks great and can’t find anything I’m not happy with, no holdbacks or any trouble, house was built quickly and was kept informed the whole time on how things were progressing and had a nice idea of how long each bit would take, everyone I spoke with was lovely, I really enjoyed building and am so glad I chose commodore homes.

Kjc

KjcPerth

Smooth building process

Hi Kjc,
Thank you so much for this review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your building process and are happy with the home. We also thank you for your feedback and will pass it on to our team.
We wish you all the best,
- Commodore Homes

Excellent value, communication and timeliness

Hi Kevin,
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your thorough feedback and we're so pleased to hear it was a positive experience. We'll happily pass on the good news to the staff involved.
Thanks again,

Ali Alavi

Ali AlaviPerth, WA

Awesome Costumer Service and Acceptable Workmanship

Construction End DateMar 2018

Hi Ali,
We can't thank you enough for this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed building with us and that our staff were always so helpful along the way.
Thank you and we wish you all the best in your new home!

KLP

KLPdarling downs

Easy to work with

The build was well managed and done in good time. I was in Two weeks prior to expected completion date. I have chosen to build with Commodore homes because the sales agent Tristan was not at all pushy and the construction consultant Cassie was very helpful, and kept me informed every step of the way. Matt was my supervisor and was very informative and ensured that all jobs were completed to a high standard. Couldn't be happier with my new home.

Construction End DateMar 2018

Hi KLP,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We couldn't be happier to hear you enjoyed the building process and we are happy that we were able to get you into your new home sooner. We wish you all the best!
Thanks again,
Commodore Homes.

Anne

Anneasked

If you want to make small changes after the contract has been signed, how much does it cost? For example, 2 doors (1 internal & one external) moved across 200mm. Also, if possible 2 external glass doors reduced in size

Commodore HomesCommodore Homes

Hi Anne,

We've sent you a private message.

Thanks,

George T.
George T.

Hi, As per my experience, structural changes are not allowed after signing the contract. Normally they will tell you this excuse.

Dimuasked

Thinking of building with Commodore Homes. We saw an amazing 'Full package' inclusive of flooring, internal paint, AC and blinds. Went to see a display home, but it has got many upgrades. Wonder if we get to see what are the inclusions (esp. flooring, sinks etc.) in the standard full package before we sign the contract.

Yokine
Yokine

Hi Dimu they have an showroom at BGC housing group in Osborne park where you can view inclusions to your package. Alternatively you can view tiling , carpets and window treatments directly from the suppliers. Tiling they use Crosby tiles and imported ceramics. Carpets - Trevors carpets and window treatments- ABC blinds. I was impressed with the tiling and carpets which was included in the package. I did upgrade window treatments but that’s a personal thing when decorating your home.

Dimu

Yokine, That's helpful. Thanks! I will request a visit to their showroom before contrat signing. Are you currently building with them?

Commodore HomesCommodore Homes

Hi Dimu,

I will send you a private message.

Sara Hassan

Sara Hassanasked

Hope that you can help.
Do you have any contacts for customer's complains and problems?
As we do not want to leave any bad reviews or negative feedbacks before discussing it with the management.

Alicia
Alicia

Hi Sara
Sorry I don't have any contacts for customer complaints or problems.
Depends on the problem should discuss with your site supervisor and the admin person.
Sorry I can't help any much.

Get an answer from our members and Commodore Homes representatives