• Build Stage

Site Admin
Build StagePre-Construction
HP

HPPerth, WA

Worse builder you can ever find

We built our first house in 2014. They're the worse kind. It took them more than 20 months to built.
I recommended them to couple of my friends and they also had similar experience. Please stay away from them. Their sales person was rude and hopeless at the end. Never ever again.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateSeptember 2014

Wan Leeperth

Disappointed with the honesty and trustworthy of builder

Construction End DateOct 2017
BGC Residential South West
BGCBGC Residential South West

Hi Wan Lee,
We have sent you a Private Message in relation to your review.

Wan Lee

I don't mean to blame you guys. However, I just want you guys to tell me a truth or right answer at the beginning. Now, I hope you guys can fix the faults that has been found by my builder inspector ASAP. Thanks.

Wan Lee

Hi Commodore, I just met up my neighbour and he said the Solar Hot water unit of his house is included in the package as standard. Good Job Commodore Home =)

DThomasbanjup

Worst builder ever

Construction End DateMar 2016

LeeAU

BGC residential Commodore homes Painful

I thought it is good value for money.
But there was reason for cheap price.
Low quality built and lots of faulty things.
Slap was wrong, brick was wrong, plumbing was wrong, tile, painting, ETC. many things different from plan.
Very stressful because of so many things have be concerned.
Extremely slow, 4-5 month slower than other homes. (cost $10k for rent)
Changed supervisor 2 times during construction. (poor management)

Water is not draining in the shower but they said that is their standards and won't fix it.
Regret I did not break contract after I read other review.

Lee

NO one contacted me yet. Disappointing again.

Found very strange that many bad review I saw 6 month ago is disappeared and rate went up dramatically.
Now there are many new good reviews. How strange.

Lee

Still waiting for reply. This is service quality?

Biggest mistake in my life

FarhanaPerth

Really disappointing timeframe

Ken

KenCannington

Don't build with them. Be careful of the influx of positive reviews on Commodore Homes.

Don't do it! They left a bad taste in my mouth, I'm calling the ombudsman tomorrow for advice.

xFlossy
xFlossy

I've sent you an email as requested and never had a response.

Delays big time 12 month still waiting for lock up

To all those family who wants to build there new home please don't build with Commodore Homes or any builder who is with BGC residential. I signed contracts with them in April 2014 and my house still not finished and still waiting for lock up. If anyone wants a proof can drive to 3 Mcphail St, Piara Waters 6112 and can decide if you really wants to build with them or can call me [contact information removed] I will give all details how slow Commodore Homes.

Rocky
Rocky

I have emailed u twice with all my details but still no one has try to contact with me.

Vanessa S.Commodore Homes

Hi Rocky, we're received your details and will be in touch soon. Thank you!

Just want this nightmare to be over!

Unhappy Customer

Commodore Homes Official, to borrow a quote from a fellow disgruntled customer "Stop feeling disappointed and finish my house!" Thank you.

AmiWestern Australia

Worst Builder Commodore Homes

Ami

What you can do for me , can you get me the keys and organise my PCI

Vanessa S.Commodore Homes

Hi Ami, we will do our best to help you with your situation. If you could please send us your details, our support manager will give you a call to discuss it further. Thanks

SophiePerth

Don't do it!!! Avoid!

Sophie

Once Again you have delivered unbelievable service, unbelievably bad. I emailed you the day you requested, but for some strange reason I haven't heard from you. NOT surprising at all really. That's how the whole process has been.

Chia and KelvinPerth, WA

Deception,lies and price gouging Terrible builder

Cindy

CindyPerth

Absolutely terrible

We were originally told our house would take 12 months to complete. Our site works were started early 2014 - today we're still waiting on the brickwork to be completed. Houses that were started at the same time as ours are almost finished. Customer service is non-existent, you can call and email every day and it won't make any difference. We've built several homes and we've never encountered such incompetence from a builder.

Major, major delays!!!!

Why is there no ZERO star option?! Just another scathing review

Appalling Brick Work

Ramesh

Ramesh

Commodore Worst builder ever

Unresponsive, treating customer like dirt. Stay away from them!!

Dimuasked

Thinking of building with Commodore Homes. We saw an amazing 'Full package' inclusive of flooring, internal paint, AC and blinds. Went to see a display home, but it has got many upgrades. Wonder if we get to see what are the inclusions (esp. flooring, sinks etc.) in the standard full package before we sign the contract.

Yokine
Yokine

Hi Dimu they have an showroom at BGC housing group in Osborne park where you can view inclusions to your package. Alternatively you can view tiling , carpets and window treatments directly from the suppliers. Tiling they use Crosby tiles and imported ceramics. Carpets - Trevors carpets and window treatments- ABC blinds. I was impressed with the tiling and carpets which was included in the package. I did upgrade window treatments but that’s a personal thing when decorating your home.

Dimu

Yokine, That's helpful. Thanks! I will request a visit to their showroom before contrat signing. Are you currently building with them?

Hi Dimu,

I will send you a private message.

Sara Hassan

Sara Hassanasked

Hope that you can help.
Do you have any contacts for customer's complains and problems?
As we do not want to leave any bad reviews or negative feedbacks before discussing it with the management.

Alicia
Alicia

Hi Sara
Sorry I don't have any contacts for customer complaints or problems.
Depends on the problem should discuss with your site supervisor and the admin person.
Sorry I can't help any much.

Rickasked

Hi, just wondering is there any difference between Go Homes or commodore Homes ? Both of them are part of BGC company, also located in same building. TIA.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your question!
We offer unique housing solutions that appeal to a different demographic than GO Homes. This is because we have different home designs, specifications, price lists and inclusions.
We hope this helps answer your question.
Thanks,
- Commodore Homes Team

Rick

Thanks for reply back, just wondering which one is best one for quality wise ? TIA.

Admin T.Commodore Homes

Hi Rick, the quality of our homes are exactly the same – whether you purchase your dream home through GO Homes or Commodore Homes, and BGC Residential is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality inside and out. – it all comes down to the specification e.g upgraded items etc and the price point.
Thanks,