Happy

Glad the process is over! I love my house but quite a few things needed to be rectified upon inspection by my building inspector at practical completion. [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] were such pleasant people to deal with. My construction experience was not enjoyable. The Supervisor made me feel like I was wasting his time when he met with me.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2019
Admin T.Commodore Homes

Great value for affordability. A bit more room for improvement on communication with the client

I had no issues with the sales service at all. My sales consultant was able to find the right package for me based on my lending criteria and took time to answer any additional questions I had about the build. When it came to construction the main issues I noted was a different type of communication and attention towards customer satisfaction. I ended up doing most of the following up and re-scheduling my time with work in order to meet the builder's availability, whereas at the sales I was able to make contact with the sales consultant whenever it was suitable for me as a client. Overall the house was delivered based on the specifications of the contract.

Delivered before time

Home Builders

Find out how Commodore Homes compares to other Home Builders

BaileyPompom

BaileyPompomPerth

Review 4 years later

Built my first home with them. They were very helpful and friendly. Workmanship is good as I didn't have to call them during the maintenance period. The only thing is, they were a little slow. The whole journey from signing up to handover took approximately 1.5 years. Four years down the road, nothing is broken, no plaster or major leaking issues.

Construction End DateFeb 2014

Reasonable Builder

Our experience with Commodore Homes was reasonable. Positives include our build time being only 8 months, workmanship was good and our site supervisor has been helpful.

Downsides were we were stung with extra siteworks fees that were of the sale reps fault. A few things at the final inspection were still not completed that we shouldn't have had to point out.

The girls in the office were great, always easy to reach and get a response from.

Kieran

KieranPerth

wow commodore homes

Good design and price

I was referred to Adam Caputo at Commodore homes, via a friend whom had built 2 homes previously. I had my own block of Land and I had been shopping around for some time for a particular design. I work crazy hours, and Adam was happy to come to my home anytime that would work for me, sometimes it was late evenings. I had certain specifications, and a price point I could not exceed, Adam managed to achieve both.

I have to say the finished design of my home pretty much meets all my requirements, and the process was straight forward and stress free. I would definitely recommend Adam and Commodore Homes, Good service, design and price.

Vanessa S.Commodore Homes

Dream Home on the way...

Our decision to build with Commodore Homes has proven to be the right choice. As this being our first build, all staff involved were helpful and communicated each stage well. Our Sales Representative [name removed] was very helpful. Prestart was good but not much information given. The entire team was very cooperative. We would recommend Commodore Homes to our friends.

Vanessa S.Commodore Homes

Dimuasked

Thinking of building with Commodore Homes. We saw an amazing 'Full package' inclusive of flooring, internal paint, AC and blinds. Went to see a display home, but it has got many upgrades. Wonder if we get to see what are the inclusions (esp. flooring, sinks etc.) in the standard full package before we sign the contract.

Yokine
Yokine

Hi Dimu they have an showroom at BGC housing group in Osborne park where you can view inclusions to your package. Alternatively you can view tiling , carpets and window treatments directly from the suppliers. Tiling they use Crosby tiles and imported ceramics. Carpets - Trevors carpets and window treatments- ABC blinds. I was impressed with the tiling and carpets which was included in the package. I did upgrade window treatments but that’s a personal thing when decorating your home.

Dimu

Yokine, That's helpful. Thanks! I will request a visit to their showroom before contrat signing. Are you currently building with them?

Kaylar B.Commodore Homes

Hi Dimu,

I will send you a private message.

Sara Hassan

Sara Hassanasked

Hope that you can help.
Do you have any contacts for customer's complains and problems?
As we do not want to leave any bad reviews or negative feedbacks before discussing it with the management.

Alicia
Alicia

Hi Sara
Sorry I don't have any contacts for customer complaints or problems.
Depends on the problem should discuss with your site supervisor and the admin person.
Sorry I can't help any much.

Rickasked

Hi, just wondering is there any difference between Go Homes or commodore Homes ? Both of them are part of BGC company, also located in same building. TIA.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for your question!
We offer unique housing solutions that appeal to a different demographic than GO Homes. This is because we have different home designs, specifications, price lists and inclusions.
We hope this helps answer your question.
Thanks,
- Commodore Homes Team

Rick

Thanks for reply back, just wondering which one is best one for quality wise ? TIA.

Admin T.Commodore Homes

Hi Rick, the quality of our homes are exactly the same – whether you purchase your dream home through GO Homes or Commodore Homes, and BGC Residential is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality inside and out. – it all comes down to the specification e.g upgraded items etc and the price point.
Thanks,