Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard

Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard

mere

mere

Dangerous

My account got hacked for 3 transactions by Ola Cabs. Had to file for Police Complaint and really push Commonwealth to have my money back. I called Commonwealth everyday to get active results. Very dangerous. Also they hardly give any good interest rates for the money you save. Pathetic!!!!

Shane

ShaneCunnamulla

Not very useful in Southern USA & Dominican Republic

My CBA Travelcard has not been of much use in LA , Miami, or the Dominican Republic.
It was meant to work wherever MasterCard was available, however to date we have not been able withdraw any cash from any ATM, and only limited use at some stores and Restaurants. According to bank there isn't any technical reasons why it isn't operating. We have had to use our standard credit cards that we loaded with some cash prior to departure. Not Happy!

Diana

DianaBaulkham Hills

Security prob

Be alert when your card is going to be expired.Someone else can steal and use the new card as credit card without your password or activation. It happened to us twice (one brand new card for my son, and another card for myself to replace the expiring one). It is so troublesome when I had to cancel the card which linked to my bills.

lack of security step for activating new card

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

See all Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard reviews