Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard

Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard

The Critic

The CriticGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth

The best debit card *comparatively* in Australia for sure. Super user friendly app, great service and I love the fact that ALL PHONE CENTRES ARE IN AUSTRALIA! Great retail services.

Jai x.

Jai x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great banking

Their website with net banking is easy to use. Never had a problem with them in my whole 6 years with them. They also have great customer service in person and on call.

jeannie

jeannieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t spend money you haven’t got.

I worked out, this was better for me than paying for credit. Commonwealth website makes it easy to check transactions any time. Payments can be set for specific dates. It’s simple to use and ensure you’ve enough credit to cover expenses. I’m able to manage without credit.

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Debit MasterCard compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great card - especially for those who find budgeting difficult.

RuthC

RuthC

Handy For Online Buying

I find the Commonwealth debit Master Card very handy to use online when purchasing through Pay Pal, eBay, Amazon, and any other online stores.
I use it when paying bills with BPay and any other organisation which is easily done.
The Commonwealth Bank app is easy and simple to use when using this card.

Max L.W

Max L.WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good card with clear smart phone APP

As an International student, I have used this card for 5 years and not encounter any issues with it. Helpful customer service and clearly vision of smart phone app (to compare with NAB app). Will stay with this card.

Rick R

Rick RSydney

No complaints

No complaints from my end. Does the job and I use for shopping online all the time. Very happy customer

little_erin86

little_erin86

I'm unsure what the reviewer cheesedOof was talking about when they said that couldn't get cash out, and that they had to push the 'credit' button. I've always been able to get cash out, and I use the 'savings' button, not credit. This is a great card, it makes online and everyday transactions easy.
I got this card so I could shop online, and it's been great. I've had it for about 6 months now and I've never had any problems with it. Every website I've been to has accepted it. When I switched to this card it arrived within a week, and the customer service at my local branch was great.

To whoever reads this - a nice warning for you. When these cards are reissued - for example your expiry date is approaching, CBA in their infinite wisdom send the cards in the REGULAR mail ACTIVE!

Great Idea CBA!

sam55
sam55

brilliant! i signed up as soon as it came out a couple of weeks ago and most of my friends did too. so easy to use and you don't get into debt! the staff at my local branch were pleasant and helpful, my card arrived within the week. love this, highly recommend!
purchase things online or over phone using your own money
protection and versatility of mastercard
NO monthly account keeping fee for 18-24 year olds
option to change streamline over (so no changing account numbers for pay, direct debits etc) or open new account

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards