Commonwealth Bank Essential Super

Commonwealth Bank Essential Super

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Commonwealth Bank? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Rates and Fees
Pet
PetSydney, NSW

Be careful. I lost almost $2000 only in 5 months after joining life insurance from CBA Essential Super.

T.malaki
T.malakiasked

How can i contacts you guys

Geetha
Geethaasked

Hi iam with CBA group super fund. Is life insurance automatically included in my super. Thanks

John O.
John O.

From memory It isn't and the fees are ridiculous for what would be considered a very limited cover (400k is the maximum I think for essential super). Your better off paying for an alternative provider to cover your life insurance. I would suggest shopping around and finding another provider that offers TPD/Death cover as well as income protection.

Darren R.
Darren R.asked

I would like to talk to someone about transferring my super from rest to your fund

Other Retail Superannuation Funds