Commonwealth Bank Online

1.5

cavok76

cavok76South East Queensland, QLD

Useless at every turn

Banker with their products for 30 years, had business accounts for 3. You cannot trust this bank to provide a basic level of consistent Service. In this connected age they will block debit card transactions with fully funded accounts and not let you know until you find out from the merchant it did not work. No apologies. Want to make a complaint, person/department you make the complaint about will take the details. In a word, USELESS.

TopicBusiness Banking
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

MONEY HUNGRY, don't care about customers

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waited 90 minutes on the phone & still waiting

Tried to solve an issue online. The systems chat is a robot and was told to talk to a human - still waiting after 90 minutes. Many years as a loyal customer counts for nothing.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Closing a credit card

Sue

SueMelbourne

Money grab

I've been a lifelong CBA customer and have found their services to be good but I'm disappointed by them dropping all homeloans to minimum repayments without consent. My term went from 6 years to 18years, how much extra interest is that under the guise of "helping" during COVID-19.

ali

aliSydney, NSW

unreliable bank

this pandemic has shown the real face of this bank, no customer service, ask to reduce payment , over one and half month no response, no worries the last revenge is mine ( i ll quit with Commonwealth bank ) ASAP

Ali Bacon

Ali BaconSydney, NSW

Thank you for waiting, we appreciate your patience and will be with you as soon as possible

Simon C

Simon C

Tried calling their wait times are as bad as DHS

Tried calling CBA
Still on call waiting the last 45 minutes.
Just terrible.
The call waiting music really does your head in after a few minutes....
I managed to speak to someone who tried to authenticate me, said I didnt have an account with CBA, so she transferred me through to another dpt, back on call waiting.
Really really lousy service. Call wait times in excess of 15 minutes are too long.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

No customer service, no help whatsoever. People please go nab or westpac .

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application

Jalleh S.

Jalleh S.Perth, WA

Misleading customers

Norrial

NorrialSydney, NSW

Over 2 hours waiting, and still not getting through!

How can it be possible that you put your customers on hold for 2 and a half hours before being answered? Hire more staff!! bad customer service ever I have

TopicGeneral Transactions

my account was locked, rude, invasive, i hate this bank now

invasion of privacy, this bank have slowly but surely become a rip off over the years pinching dollars from us for any little thing they can. they also make unethical investments...

Prem

PremSydney, NSW

Covid 19 financial crisis

10 yrs with this bank got no response during covid 19, it's been lodge for more then 10 days, very disappointed. Not reliable at all, worst coustmer service during difficulty.

Maisie

MaisieSydney, NSW

Lengthy wait time, but great service!

Wait times are a pain. But, considering the coronavirus, a 25-minute wait isn't too bad I guess. Also, the rep was great! I didn't catch her name, but whoever you are, you saved my life! Thank you!!!

TopicGeneral Transactions

Thank you Angelo for all your help and clarification! You are truly a beautiful human being!! I feel so blessed that you answered my call today.
A million thanks, stay safe and God bless
Sylvia

Boris

BorisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cynical hypocrites

Saz

Saz

Atrocious, lengthy wait times

One star is a compliment, if only I could rate them negative stars.
Understand they are very busy at this time. How about hiring more staff- just as the other large organisations have done, in order to deal with the large increase in calls?
Have called 3 times in all instances I was left waiting for hours on the phone, currently on hold and have been waiting for 2 and a half hours (and expect to be waiting for several more hours - going by the comments on their Facebook page, and the rewiews here)
Get your act together.

Gill

GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost my job & caring for terminal elderly mother, Which Bank won't waiver ERA fixed home loan - The Commonwealth Bank.

Just lost retail job due to Corona Virus, and am looking after 84 year old terminally ill mother who has dementia.

Asked for a wavering of early break fee of fixed 5 year home loan at 4.14% so I could manage a lower rate.

Remember the ad - Which Bank? The Commonwealth Bank.... Lost job, terminally ill mother and for all their Royal Commissions and the like, not much has changed.

I will make sure I tell everybody about this and in a few years time I have plans to upgrade and I won't be staying with the Commonwealth Bank when I needed them most.

disgusting Speed

I have been with CommonWealth bank for more than 4 years and I really disgussed with the service it provides online to the customer.
I have updated my addressing details and they do not update on the bank which means I have no card right now.
I have transferred some money through payID and there is tooooooooooooo much delay which is really disgusitng. As soon as I withdrow my money, I will discontinue banking with Freaking commonwealth due to its POOR customer services.

Marilyn C.

Marilyn C.

bad customer service on the phone

very rude and unprofessional customer service on the phone.
I been waiting for 2 hrs on the phone, then could not help then asked me to go the the branch. It just checking the account issue that has closed.