Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't bother with CBA Bank

I wanted to switch our credit cards from Westpac to Commonwealth, because Westpac doesn't have Apple Pay. (we have a lot of assets, properties,shares,cash deposits great credit rating etc.)
What a horrific idea to go to Commonwealth...their credit card department asked for the information they needed over several contacts with my wife & me. They do not give you a complete list at the start. We wasted 2 visits to a branch & countless documents emailed only to find that again & AGAIN & AGAIN !!!they asked for something else. Why not ask at the beginning.On the last occasion I told them to forget the whole thing.Documentation to buy a house is much easier. Insulting. ANZ,Westpac was so easy.

TopicCredit Card Application

Krestine B.

Krestine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The customer sevice agent was extremely helpful and very accomodating in making sure the money that has been transferred to my account be done real time. Definitely compassionate. I commend her for her excellent service indeed.

101Illawarra, NSW

What a joke!

How can you not be aggressive, when you have waited for over 45minutes on the phonefor an enquiry to be addressed, now nearing 10pm...so I gather customer service rep. will answer my query.
Considering the banks make a hefty profit, giving back to their clients/customers via hiring more staff would salve my anger/frustration.

Don

Don

Trickery with terms

I applied for a personal loan. I had a credit card limit of $25,700 and balance owing is only $520.00 on this card. Told me to reduce the balance to $12,000 and will re evaluate the personal loan. Guess what after I decreased that they still declined my loan. I have been with them since 2014 but its time to say goodbye. Why do they offer if they have to reject it in the first place.

Glad its over

Just under 2.5 hours on hold, standard hold times around 25- 45 mins. This was the last time... have opened up accounts with ING zero fees and they offer ATM rebates.
so no more CBA fees on fees.
Thank god its over.

Santosh V.

Santosh V.South East Queensland, QLD

Correcting information and other details

Correcting personal details about the loan after change of environment was difficult they required a lot of information and proof to correct.

Never got back on time with corrections after being done

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application

Credit card fraud

Was sent text message alerting me to unusual activity on my card, I promptly text "NO" to deny the transactions. I was automatically then called by the fraud department, (only on hold for about 60 seconds) the agent I spoke to was super helpful and friendly, (forgot her name as all this happened in the middle of the night) Com bank reissued me a card and stopped the fraudulent transactions. Very pleased with this service and the fact they were working during the night to fix this for me. I will never bank anywhere else based off this experience, if they hadn't alerted me I probably would have noticed for a week, left with a dumb look on my face trying to pay for some milk.

A utter joke

You are DOWN AGAIN , waiteing for a Important Payment been a Customer for 50 years sorry you have lost me this time and you have the hide to charge transaction Fees for minor errors Stewart

warne

warneFitzgibbon

whole bank network is still completely down since morning now 10pm

whole bank network is still completely down right now since this morning 10pm now. i cant do an urgent money transfer that needs to be done before cob today. worst banking experience ever. time to move out all accounts from this unreliable financial institute.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account
Lexy L.

Lexy L.Sydney, NSW

Looking for Business Bank Account Don’t Use Commonwealth

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Rafi

RafiHAWTHORN

Stupid security

8 years. Worthless customer care.
It doesn’t even recognise my own device in a different location and at the end it locks the account. What a stupid security? Next the customer care will tell you to go to the museum and get a fax machine and then send a fax to the bank :D

John smith

John smithSydney, NSW

Decline without any reason

If your credit score is important for you never apply for any product at commonwealth Bank
My credit history was perfect and my score was 729 they declined me
My salary is coming to my commonwealth bank account and they knew that my history

Ricardo

RicardoSydney, NSW

terrible for small businesses

The most disappointing and incompetent bank you can bank in Australia if your business turn over is between $3M to $6M . Very frustrating and expensive. In particular CommBiz.

Frustrating

6 months

TopicBusiness Banking

Andrew

AndrewNE Victoria

Not very happy....find another bank.

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Not happy about stopping the PayTag

I’m eighty one year old disabled and suffering from Parkinson’s decease.
I’m not happy about the bank stopping the PayTag. Because of my trembling hands I find it very difficult to get to my phone, so I find using my paytag is very easy as I can get access to it from my bag.Because of my trembling hands I’ve have dropped my phone several times! How about considering those who are disabled and suffering from Parkinson’s decease?

Darren u

Darren umelbourne

Only after the big $$

Been a customer of them for a while wanted a debt consolidation loan. Got declined was told need savings etc the reason I wanted to loan was to get ahead and get some good savings but no have a loan IV been paying in someone else's name for 3 years of a 4 year term never missed d a payment and I transfer the funds straight out of my account into loan account so after making a fortune of me in interest this way I'm still not good enough to lend to. It is time is as a country start walking away from the big banks untill this happen the small guy still gets stood on

not happyperth

Which Bank voted the worst bank of major home lenders, the rudest employee, the worst systems and unethical Bank? CBA

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
not happy

I rest my case from his ex employee: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Employee-Review-Commonwealth-Bank-of-Australia-RVW11613161.htm

not happy

The worst bank I've ever had in my life

Beau Jang

Beau JangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Closed account after 27 years

Closed my savings account with CBA after 27 years. I applied for a small personal loan and it was declined without notification. The fees and interest I've paid this bank over the years would be astronomical. I can't justify paying them every month for decades if they cant support me when I need them.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

New app sucks. The old app was great.

Been with the bank since I was a kid. The new app sucks. Stuff moving around. Notices now shoved in my face. Hate it. The old app was simple with straight forward work flow. It feels like they did no independent testing. The dev team thought it says great but no one was willing to say anything against it