Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online

• Topics
    • General Transactions (32)
    • Business Banking (11)
    • Loan Application (11)
    • Credit Card Application (9)
    • New Account (8)
    • ATM Experience (3)

Tones

TonesSydney, NSW

Customer Service via phone is pathetic

It took more than 40minutes to get through to customer service. And given the billions of dollars the make I find it absolutely disgusting.
There is no excuse for such poor CEO management.

Alan B.

Alan B.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst Bank ever.

Kinjal

KinjalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very poor online service.

i am with bank more than 10 years and this bank can not increase your credit limit.they can not identifiy over the phone and you need to go to bank to identified your self and waiting time in bank is 1 hour and branch is 30 minits far.so just identified your self you need to go to bank.such a time wasting opinion.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions
Kath

KathPerth, WA

Online for over 30 minutes been with this so Called Bank for over 30 years

Over 30 years with this bank, my husband and myself, and I now have given up having a mortgage or any credit facility with them, although, I have put my son into an account with them, and being to regret this move. They unprofessionally, leave me on line waiting for over 28 minutes at 6.30 pm. Can I just say I do not give contempt to the staff manning the phones, as they are at the mercy of their Management. However, I did give feedback asking was my phone call being recorded, to please have call back facility or at the very least some reporting measure of scam on my account. Also resent being over 50 years off age and being treated as a moron by the bank, as I run my own online business and I am quite capable of online proficiency

TopicBusiness Banking

Lon

LonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disputed transaction took 24 days

Had a pending transaction in my account which was cancelled the month before. Thinking,I called as soon as it came out, that’s it would go back to my account ASAP it took 24 days and several emails and at least two hours in total on the phone to sort it out. Phone service was terrible they assumed things before I was able to explain then when I did they changed their tune but I just would ask to speak to their boss it happened twice.
Was given some fees reversed by one guy that’s the one star. Unfortunately I’m stuck with this bank until I find a bank who cares for their customers.

Prof X.

Prof X.Sydney, NSW

So terrible and so complicated!

TopicNew Account

If possible, CAB have got worse since I last patronised their services 15yrs ago

TopicNew Account

jen

jenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bank that is stuck in the year of dinosaurs

net banking with commbank is crap and outdated. 1. you are super limited in how you search for transactions. 2. for some reason, they've decided that if you need to access any statements more than 2 years old, they will only give it to you in a pdf format ONLY. why ? only the genius who designed it this way knows. as a business using net banking it is very frustrating! not business user friendly AT ALL!

TopicBusiness Banking
John

JohnSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Just recently I found out that someone has used my card for payments and although i didn't lose my card. It happened twice so far in like 2 months. So I asked for the recovery and the customer service was saying that i have authorised the payment. I ended up getting my money back for the first time that it happened, but not sure i'll get my money back for the second one. They have terrible customer service and security..

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

What do i have to do?

I have a heap of money in 2 comm accounts and a credit card. Loot is deposited in the accounts each week, they go up not down
Credit card is always paid in full.
So i thought i would cancel a card a have with another bank and increase the credit limit by $1000 on the comm card. Try and keep it simple with 1 bank instead of 2.
In under 5 minutes it was declined saying my should my circumstances change to reapply.
Banks hand out cards to 18 year olds with no cash and let them get into debt.
Me with a heap of cash 5 star credit cannot get a miserable $1000 increase.

Moe

MoeSydney, NSW

Slow credit card limit increase application

Been over 3 weeks for a credit card limit increase.
Back and forth providing extra information.
Takes over 3 days to verify each document.
Called 3 times and had to wait an hour each time.

arbies

arbieskyabram

where does the money disappear to, not in my acc and not in the receivers either SO WHERE IS IT

Transferred funds from CBA to ANZ (across the road ) using internet banking, seems it may take 1-3 days to land in the acc..! However if I transfer from the ANZ to the CBA it is there immediately ! So instead of my funds entering the big black beyond how about you get your act together and be as good as the ANZ , find out how they do it and adopt their way, or bank the way they do.

credit card application

i applied for gold card and i was approved but later they change offer to simple credit card. more than one hour of waiting with no option to get call back etc. seriously was it a joke?

Adam W.Sydney, NSW

Hmmmmm

Commonwealth Bank apparently stated if your pension is due to be deposited on the 27/12/2019 it may be late by up to 4 days due to holidays. Disgraceful!! How is this possible?

Adam W.

Geez how on earth can a bank do that to the elderly??

Verma

VermaSydney, NSW

Waiting time is more than 1 hour

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application
Rahil J

Rahil JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth 8 years

I wont say i never had any problem but every time I face problem they resolve it very smoothly. I really love their Australia based call center. Their branch and call center staff is very compassionate. I am not against call center outsourcing but these days we are getting terrible quality from offshore call center. Its good that comm bank is keeping their call center in Australia.

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Don't bother with CBA Bank

I wanted to switch our credit cards from Westpac to Commonwealth, because Westpac doesn't have Apple Pay. (we have a lot of assets, properties,shares,cash deposits great credit rating etc.)
What a horrific idea to go to Commonwealth...their credit card department asked for the information they needed over several contacts with my wife & me. They do not give you a complete list at the start. We wasted 2 visits to a branch & countless documents emailed only to find that again & AGAIN & AGAIN !!!they asked for something else. Why not ask at the beginning.On the last occasion I told them to forget the whole thing.Documentation to buy a house is much easier. Insulting. ANZ,Westpac was so easy.

Krestine B.

Krestine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The customer sevice agent was extremely helpful and very accomodating in making sure the money that has been transferred to my account be done real time. Definitely compassionate. I commend her for her excellent service indeed.

101Illawarra, NSW

What a joke!

How can you not be aggressive, when you have waited for over 45minutes on the phonefor an enquiry to be addressed, now nearing 10pm...so I gather customer service rep. will answer my query.
Considering the banks make a hefty profit, giving back to their clients/customers via hiring more staff would salve my anger/frustration.

Don

Don

Trickery with terms

I applied for a personal loan. I had a credit card limit of $25,700 and balance owing is only $520.00 on this card. Told me to reduce the balance to $12,000 and will re evaluate the personal loan. Guess what after I decreased that they still declined my loan. I have been with them since 2014 but its time to say goodbye. Why do they offer if they have to reject it in the first place.

TopicLoan Application