Commonwealth Bank Online

Commonwealth Bank Online

Slow transfers

1-2 days to transfer funds to other banks was ok in the days of the telegraph , for online transfers its a rippoff seeing how they take your money straight away and hold on to it for 1-2 days before sending it.

On hold for over 1 hour before I finally gave up

I never got to speak with anyone, I was on hold for 70 minutes before I gave up. Very disappointing, I also submitted a request for a call back through messenger but am yet to speak with somebody.

Niputu

Niputu

Can’t contact them

I make mistake sent payment for rent through bpay .would like to cancel those transaction but didn’t know how to
Call commbank . Waiting like 3 hours they said the staff currently busy
Still no answer
Been with bank almost 11 years

cant contact anyone

i have been with commbank when they were the state bank, long time. i was trying to transfer MY money to pay a bill. my phone number has changed and they were sending a netcode to the wrong number. trying to get it changed is like going to the dentist, cant do it online and when trying to use the phone i am waiting for up to an hour. i think i shall take my business elsewhere. i would have given zero stars but one is the lowest

Rubbish bank amongst all banks

TopicCredit Card Application
Luke

LukeCanberra 2600, ACT

Long wait times, ended up hanging up

I was on hold for over 30 minutes waiting for someone to pick up the phone
As someone who is very busy, I ended up just trying again another day, never it through for 10 days straight
Ended up lodging another complaint as how could I call and sort it out of they won't even pick up.
The initial complaint was because they wrote a contract up wrong

TopicGeneral Transactions

The worst bank to bank with

TopicLoan Application
Shane

ShaneIllawarra, NSW

I just needed one email

Just lost four days of my life chasing one simple email which is still not forthcoming. CBA employs an army of people not authorised to actually do anything for customers. Likely to miss out on our dream home now. Glad I don’t own shares in this dumpster fire.

Drew

DrewSydney, NSW

The worst online customer service of any institution

A call to CommBank and 1 hour and five minute wait. Then finally, a call back. A simple question regarding my credit card and the online service person - spoke over me, was patronising in tone, did not want to hear the question, did not want to be fielding the call obviously. He was poorly trained and could not answer a simple question. Then after an hour wait, he hung up. No wonder CBA has the worst customer service of all banks. Atrocious. Why with so many people apparently wanting jobs CBA cannot hire more staff is beyond me. Perhaps the culture is so bad that is the answers After 30 years with the bank I will be moving my family's considerable business and personal accounts from CBA.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst wait times ever. Pathetic service

The worst wait times ever. Just to change a phone number. Who has hours to wait each call. 3 times I've called with no answer. I'm very tempted to move banks.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero customer service via telephone

The CBA has taken the title of the worst customer service in Australia when it comes to on-hold times to get through to them over the phone. I have tried 4 times so far tonight. Calls on hold of 75mins, 50mins, 40mins and 35 mins... and not one of them has been answered before I have had to hang up. It is a disgrace... especially as the CBA and their CEO continue to talk about how their focus is on customer service. The bank promotes that all their call centres are in Australia.... yet this is the service they deliver... that being the case, I'd prefer them to at least move a few call centres overseas so I can actually get through to a person in under 30 minutes just for a change!!!!!!!!

TopicGeneral Transactions

Worst customer service, worst phone banking service!!!

Being with commbank 13 yes. Service has gone from bad to worst beyond words! They have the cheek to ask customers to hold for 2hrs on phone banking unbelievable! Spoken to one of them finally and she promised to call back after 2 days to resolve the issues but never call back. Too bad I can't give a rating of -ve 1000!

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

When you want to open an account they run but then they don't give a damn

The worst customer service support. Over an hour on the phone. The worst banking experience. Don't go with them. When you want to open a service they run for you and are so efficient but then they are the worst.

Amazing customer service!

Hi guys, I need to give an amazing review for Rebecca in Newcastle! She was beyond helpful and lovely this morning. She went above and beyond for me and did more than I was expecting. She deserves a raise! Thank you

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap experience all-round - Avoid at all costs

Nothing works... waste of time and money. I, unfortunately, use them for business and there are always issues... avoid at all coats... any other bank is better than the CB-fricken-A.

Kade M.

Kade M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Commbank is a fraud

What is wrong with this bank now? I am a really organise person i always take a note from my expenses, and it has been 5 days that they cut my money without any transactions shows, I remember how much money i have and the next morning it goes to minus, they stole over $100 on me, they even hide the transaction, who can hide the transaction if not the bank itself? So my money just gone like tht? I tried to call but nonody answer, i am really busy and i have to take day off to come to their bank, what a bummer

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cash back rewards

I’ve got multiple credit and debit cards with commbank. Cash back offers activated and spent with listed stores. Didn’t get cash back, was told that I should have used the master card, not the visa. This was not clear when I activated the reward. Very misleading. Disappointed.

Robert L

Robert LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow process time what the hell

Sent money to a Bankwest account for the third time .. and it’s not first time transaction so should have been instant !! Yet cba slow as usual does not process the transaction instantly and holds it for 3 days!!!! Corruption at its finest

toddmark2

toddmark2South-Eastern Region, NSW

So much for bringing the call centres back to Australia!

Have tried to call on 3 separate occasions today to report a lost credit card, but have been put in the queue for more than 25 minutes each time. Stress of losing the card was bad enough, but waiting for someone to answer the call made it even worse. Whilst the OS operators were sometimes a little hard to understand, at least they answered the phone fairly quickly. CommBank may have brought those centres back to Australia, but the operators obviously working standard Australian work hours!

Ged

GedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wait times

I have tried for 3 weeks to contact bank. In that time I have waited over 40 mins each time and have had to ring off. Some people have jobs to do, cant spend all break time to call. Then tried again today. Said only a 10 minute wait time. Currently I am on hold for 2 hrs and 9 minutes and counting. This is the final straw. Definitely will be moving all accounts, mortgage and shares elsewhere. Such disgusting customer service. This is not isolated. Been going on for a long long time. Only answer phone for new clients quickly. Once they have you they don't want to know