Commonwealth Bank Online

1.4

Daniel H.

Daniel H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Credit Card Team- Hopeless Financial Assistance Team Hopeless

Had two loans with this bank, personal and car, paid off both about a week ago and they cancelled a credit card without leniency because of me not meeting their minimum requirements in repayments, despite both loans being paid off early, and not being at the limit of the card.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions
Chris A.

Chris A.South East Queensland, QLD

Still on hold... Has been over 2.5 hours...

Kinjal

KinjalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very poor online service.

i am with bank more than 10 years and this bank can not increase your credit limit.they can not identifiy over the phone and you need to go to bank to identified your self and waiting time in bank is 1 hour and branch is 30 minits far.so just identified your self you need to go to bank.such a time wasting opinion.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions
Banks

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Online compares to other Banks

Moe

MoeSydney, NSW

Slow credit card limit increase application

Been over 3 weeks for a credit card limit increase.
Back and forth providing extra information.
Takes over 3 days to verify each document.
Called 3 times and had to wait an hour each time.

credit card application

i applied for gold card and i was approved but later they change offer to simple credit card. more than one hour of waiting with no option to get call back etc. seriously was it a joke?

Verma

VermaSydney, NSW

Waiting time is more than 1 hour

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application
CBA Cr. Cards waste time

CBA Cr. Cards waste timeSydney, NSW

Don't bother with CBA Bank

I wanted to switch our credit cards from Westpac to Commonwealth, because Westpac doesn't have Apple Pay. (we have a lot of assets, properties,shares,cash deposits great credit rating etc.)
What a horrific idea to go to Commonwealth...their credit card department asked for the information they needed over several contacts with my wife & me. They do not give you a complete list at the start. We wasted 2 visits to a branch & countless documents emailed only to find that again & AGAIN & AGAIN !!!they asked for something else. Why not ask at the beginning.On the last occasion I told them to forget the whole thing.Documentation to buy a house is much easier. Insulting. ANZ,Westpac was so easy.

warne

warneFitzgibbon

whole bank network is still completely down since morning now 10pm

whole bank network is still completely down right now since this morning 10pm now. i cant do an urgent money transfer that needs to be done before cob today. worst banking experience ever. time to move out all accounts from this unreliable financial institute.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

not happyperth

Which Bank voted the worst bank of major home lenders, the rudest employee, the worst systems and unethical Bank? CBA

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
not happy

I rest my case from his ex employee: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Employee-Review-Commonwealth-Bank-of-Australia-RVW11613161.htm

Banks

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Online compares to other Banks

Rod

RodQueensland

Great customer service.

I've been their customer for 10years and since that time they have provided me with excellent customer service. Since the banking royal commission I believe their customer service have improved and they even refunded me with the incorrect interest they were charging me. I guess I'm one of the lucky few.

TopicCredit Card Application and General Transactions

Impossible to contact

Have been with Commbank for over 15 years. From my first savings account to then getting my first Homeloan with them. I have three other home loans and have decided not use Commbank due the poor experience and difficulty to make changes and get rates in line with current market. My introductory rate is coming to an end and I have called them 7 days in a row each time with more than a 1 hour wait, making it impossible to do. I was planning to keeping the loan with Commbank but due to the inability to have the conversation I have since contacted Lendi and they were able to get me a much better offer with ING. Discharge form already downloaded

TopicCredit Card Application and Loan Application