Commonwealth Bank Online

1.0

Daniel H.

Daniel H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Credit Card Team- Hopeless Financial Assistance Team Hopeless

Had two loans with this bank, personal and car, paid off both about a week ago and they cancelled a credit card without leniency because of me not meeting their minimum requirements in repayments, despite both loans being paid off early, and not being at the limit of the card.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions
cavok76

cavok76South East Queensland, QLD

Useless at every turn

Banker with their products for 30 years, had business accounts for 3. You cannot trust this bank to provide a basic level of consistent Service. In this connected age they will block debit card transactions with fully funded accounts and not let you know until you find out from the merchant it did not work. No apologies. Want to make a complaint, person/department you make the complaint about will take the details. In a word, USELESS.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

MONEY HUNGRY, don't care about customers

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Online compares to other Banks

No customer service, no help whatsoever. People please go nab or westpac .

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
Kath

KathPerth, WA

Online for over 30 minutes been with this so Called Bank for over 30 years

Over 30 years with this bank, my husband and myself, and I now have given up having a mortgage or any credit facility with them, although, I have put my son into an account with them, and being to regret this move. They unprofessionally, leave me on line waiting for over 28 minutes at 6.30 pm. Can I just say I do not give contempt to the staff manning the phones, as they are at the mercy of their Management. However, I did give feedback asking was my phone call being recorded, to please have call back facility or at the very least some reporting measure of scam on my account. Also resent being over 50 years off age and being treated as a moron by the bank, as I run my own online business and I am quite capable of online proficiency

jen

jenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bank that is stuck in the year of dinosaurs

net banking with commbank is crap and outdated. 1. you are super limited in how you search for transactions. 2. for some reason, they've decided that if you need to access any statements more than 2 years old, they will only give it to you in a pdf format ONLY. why ? only the genius who designed it this way knows. as a business using net banking it is very frustrating! not business user friendly AT ALL!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Just recently I found out that someone has used my card for payments and although i didn't lose my card. It happened twice so far in like 2 months. So I asked for the recovery and the customer service was saying that i have authorised the payment. I ended up getting my money back for the first time that it happened, but not sure i'll get my money back for the second one. They have terrible customer service and security..

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Santosh V.

Santosh V.South East Queensland, QLD

Correcting information and other details

Correcting personal details about the loan after change of environment was difficult they required a lot of information and proof to correct.

Never got back on time with corrections after being done

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application
warne

warneFitzgibbon

whole bank network is still completely down since morning now 10pm

whole bank network is still completely down right now since this morning 10pm now. i cant do an urgent money transfer that needs to be done before cob today. worst banking experience ever. time to move out all accounts from this unreliable financial institute.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Lexy L.

Lexy L.Sydney, NSW

Looking for Business Bank Account Don’t Use Commonwealth

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account
Ricardo

RicardoSydney, NSW

terrible for small businesses

The most disappointing and incompetent bank you can bank in Australia if your business turn over is between $3M to $6M . Very frustrating and expensive. In particular CommBiz.

Frustrating

6 months

not happyperth

Which Bank voted the worst bank of major home lenders, the rudest employee, the worst systems and unethical Bank? CBA

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
not happy

I rest my case from his ex employee: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Reviews/Employee-Review-Commonwealth-Bank-of-Australia-RVW11613161.htm

BAL

BALPerth, WA

Scammers use commonwealth bank as favourites

Have been scammed by commonwealth bank account and they have no control over any thing like that
Person controls multiple commonwealth bank accounts and scam people
Bank has nothing to do with the security of people money
They also charged me $800 interest from my credit card by pressing it by mistake on my transfer into my accounts when transferred straight back to credit card
Off course they don’t care they just want to rob your money by them or the scammers

Thanks for ripping us off

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account
Paul Wood

Paul WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

This bank is a complete embarrassment

CBA was the partner bank for my superannuation fund and they are utterly incompetent. Their customer service is non-existent, their account fees are everything but transparent, their constant emails offering products are tiring, their slow payment procedures are outdated and their fees are outrageous. I will never bank with these clowns ever again. They are an embarrassment to the banking industry in Australia.

Sonda

SondaGeelong

Good luck for anyone trying to call the bank

Good luck for anyone trying to call the bank, u can talk to centerlink or other gov institute faster than that. Worst service ever. I wonder why they keeping these jobs to australia?

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions